The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 08-05-2019, 09:57 AM   #3001
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

I would put her in her early 20's. 23, 24? Loose guess, might as well keep it flexible if an exact age is needed for story later on.
Bobby Curnow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 01:57 PM   #3002
daggio
Foot Soldier

I hate to be this guy to ask this....when Zodi appeared with Null and Krisa a few issues ago when the Mutanimals invaded the Null Group building, my first thought was "wait a minute, didn't she get taken into EPF custody in that Universe short?" Now I understand this is probably not the biggest plot point in TMNT right now and I understand that you can't/won't reveal spoilers, but is there gonna a little backstory to that or can we reasonably assume that she easily escaped EPF custody off panel and made her way back to Null?
daggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:13 AM   #3003
Sharman
Random Punk

I know that Bobby Curnow is not involved with the IDW reprints, but I thought I'd ask anyway:
why are IDW obsessed with colouring everything? Aside from the "Ultimate Collections" all the Mirage reprints ('non-canon' stories, 'Tales ...' etc.) have all been coloured. Even the Mirage volume 2 has been re-coloured - despite being published in colour the first time around. (The last might have fallen to the same fate as the Mirage volume of Usagi Yojimbo where the film containing the colour separations were lost - though that's just a guess).
Oh, to have B&W reprints of the entire Mirage lot!
Sharman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 10:27 AM   #3004
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggio View Post
I hate to be this guy to ask this....when Zodi appeared with Null and Krisa a few issues ago when the Mutanimals invaded the Null Group building, my first thought was "wait a minute, didn't she get taken into EPF custody in that Universe short?" Now I understand this is probably not the biggest plot point in TMNT right now and I understand that you can't/won't reveal spoilers, but is there gonna a little backstory to that or can we reasonably assume that she easily escaped EPF custody off panel and made her way back to Null?
No problem-- I think this was asked a few pages back. The truthful answer is that it's not something I remembered or thought important enough to reference (can't remember which). For story's sake, let's say that the remaining guard in that scene was just like "forget this!" and ran away, leaving Zodi to eventually wake up and leave herself.
Old 08-13-2019, 10:27 AM   #3005
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharman View Post
I know that Bobby Curnow is not involved with the IDW reprints, but I thought I'd ask anyway:
why are IDW obsessed with colouring everything? Aside from the "Ultimate Collections" all the Mirage reprints ('non-canon' stories, 'Tales ...' etc.) have all been coloured. Even the Mirage volume 2 has been re-coloured - despite being published in colour the first time around. (The last might have fallen to the same fate as the Mirage volume of Usagi Yojimbo where the film containing the colour separations were lost - though that's just a guess).
Oh, to have B&W reprints of the entire Mirage lot!
Something to make it different, I suppose. But I don't know, your guess is as good as mine.
Old 08-13-2019, 11:37 AM   #3006
daggio
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
No problem-- I think this was asked a few pages back. The truthful answer is that it's not something I remembered or thought important enough to reference (can't remember which). For story's sake, let's say that the remaining guard in that scene was just like "forget this!" and ran away, leaving Zodi to eventually wake up and leave herself.
Sounds good to me
daggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 11:55 AM   #3007
ChosenOne
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Curnow View Post
For story's sake, let's say that the remaining guard in that scene was just like "forget this!" and ran away, leaving Zodi to eventually wake up and leave herself.
Exact wording of sentence uttered by guard left alone with a giant mutated scorpion may vary.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2019, 12:02 PM   #3008
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
Exact wording of sentence uttered by guard left alone with a giant mutated scorpion may vary.
Pretty sure I would have said something similar, but with a different "f" word.
Old 08-15-2019, 12:36 PM   #3009
martinitolove
Foot Soldier

Hi Bobby,

will the Viacom-SBC merger have any impact on the TMNT license / IDW comic series?
martinitolove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2019, 12:40 PM   #3010
Bobby Curnow
Official TMNT Staff/Cast

Zero clue, this is the first i'm hearing of it! But I doubt it?

Tags
bobby curnow, idw, idw's tmnt, questions, tom waltz