The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Nothing scarier than shrunken heads, nut busters and a little dueling banjo...
I understand NOTHING. 8( 44 35.77%
And so goes another conflicted trip on the Apritello Romance Rollercoaster! 29 23.58%
Donnie better Never be in a room with Leatherhead AND Bigfoot, because he willl have NO face left. 5 4.07%
Noooo Ice Cream Kitty!!! 34 27.64%
And you thought Kraang Prime being a dude was a surprise.... 11 8.94%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-10-2014, 08:54 PM   #61
JTH
"ME"

Quote:
Originally Posted by NinjaPug View Post
Another episode in and I really don't like Seth Green as Leo. It's nothing against Green - I just don't think the new voice fits the character.
Then you must blame Shredder.

HE DID THIS TO POOR LEO!!!
JTH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:57 PM   #62
Jephael
That whack job behind you

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I thought Bigfoot should have been male. Seeing a gay romance in this show would have been groundbreaking in a kids show.
Hey Cyber, is there something you'd like to tell us?

www.jephael.com
Jephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 08:59 PM   #63
ernesth100
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by machias banshee View Post
i just love them being in northampton. The farmhouse, the change of scenery, leo's voice change.... And no kraang! The quality of the animation gets better and better all the time, too...

poor donnie... Let's just hope bigfoot doesn't wanna hug 'im and squeeze 'im and call him 'george'.

so, leo is recovering, and the boys are all adjusting to life on the surface. Fresh air, sunshine, a breeze that's not a mix of car exhaust and restaurant odors. No traffic, no people....nothing.

Just trees... Lots of trees.

We've already seen them deal with leo's mutagen/cereal/barf creature "the creep", so where else has his 'breakfast' traveled to in the forest?

But now we've got the hint about donnie and april coming up in this episode. Will the storyboards we saw months ago come true? Will donnie be dragged along by the nose, not understanding april's intentions? And how will casey react? Or is this all a smokescreen and we're only getting teased further?

And now we wait for tomorrow night... So very, very far away.

Stay tuned!
got dammit enough with turtle love lives. They need to focus on fighting and saving new york not dating problems!
Old 10-10-2014, 09:05 PM   #64
Warhorse
Emperor

Here come the meltdowns! So freaking funny!
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #65
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ernesth100 View Post
got dammit enough with turtle love lives. They need to focus on fighting and saving new york not dating problems!
When you're a teenager, boners come first. The rest can wait.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:13 PM   #66
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
When you're a teenager, boners come first. The rest can wait.
I must not have been a teenager.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:16 PM   #67
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTH View Post
Then you must blame Shredder.

HE DID THIS TO POOR LEO!!!
Your punishment will be so severe that you're gonna need a new voice actor when I'm done with you!!!

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Old 10-10-2014, 09:17 PM   #68
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
I must not have been a teenager.
Sounds like it. Lol. Once you get a certain age, getting laid is almost always on your mind.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #69
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Sounds like it. Lol. Once you get a certain age, getting laid is almost always on your mind.
I bet you still think of that to this day even though you have a girlfriend now.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:18 PM   #70
Magical_Guy_Alex
Random Punk

Man, this episode seemed to have alot more cartoon sound effects than usual. What's up with that?
Magical_Guy_Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #71
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
I bet you still think of that to this day even though you have a girlfriend now.
Well I do have my girlfriend for that of course. But it's not like I would stop checking out Megan Fox or Scarlet Johansson.

Old 10-10-2014, 09:22 PM   #72
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magical_Guy_Alex View Post
Man, this episode seemed to have alot more cartoon sound effects than usual. What's up with that?
It was a silly episode. Didn't mind the 60's Batman stuff here.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #73
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
I'm almost 30. Guess I missed it.

So I haven't seen the episode because it's not online yet. Is KMR the voice of Bigfoot like everyone thought?
Old 10-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #74
ssjup81
Foot Elite

Quote:
Guys, April was calming Don down. What was she to do, tear his heart out? April is not looking to getting it on with a Turtle. Please, people.

I'll say it again. This is not fanfiction.net, tumblr, or deviantart. Your minds are obviously being influenced by what you see in this places and applying it here. I doubt 40 year old adults have any interest in writing April on Turtle action.
Your mind is on the gutter. I don't use these things ('cept ff.net and even then, I don't really venture into turtles fiction).

No girl would kiss a guy she has no potential interest in, in this context. That's called leading someone on. Have you ever been a relationship? Maybe one of them is down about something.

BF or GF: I'm such a dork.
BF or GF: You're my dork! (Kisses him/her).

Two friends...

Friend A: I'm such a dork.
Friend B: No you're not...*thinks of things to say to cheer him/her up*

The other times April kissed Donnie were understandable.

The first time, it was out of thanks for trying to protect her from Karai.

The other times, she was so happy that he made a retromutagen that she did and later on out of gratitude after Kirby was demutated. Not comparable.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:33 PM   #75
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Kick Ass is one of the best movies featuring a typical teenager. That whole beginning of the kid reaching that point in his life where he constantly thinking about girls/women and jerking off, is very much a reality for real teenagers all of the time. Most TV and movies sugar coat it, but once you hit that certain point in your life, your hormones go butt wild! Well, at least for the normal ones.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:35 PM   #76
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

They need to just pick a direction already though. All's Donnie is going to do now is keep on trying and she'll turn around and make more awkward exists, only to occasionally do something that confuses him yet again.

But, yeah, if you're not already serious, something with your picture in it like that for obvious reasons is a bit much. Way to make it awkward there, Champ. Next time.. no pic and just save it for her birthday.

Quote:
Your punishment will be so severe that you're gonna need a new voice actor when I'm done with you!!!
I'll beat you so hard even your voice actor will feel it! Seems Biggs did, in the rear while booted out the door.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #77
MisfitKraang
Foot Soldier

I really enjoyed the episode, it wasn't the best but I liked it. It was also really awesome to see the WWE and Hulk Hogan influence in The Finger
Old 10-10-2014, 09:38 PM   #78
Hakase
Foot Soldier

Just finished watching the episode. I finally was able to catch up with the series, by binge watching between my classes. I don't know how to feel about this episode. I kinda wish Leo's voice never changed. Dominic Catrambone was a good Leo. I guess in time I'll get used to it. The beginning where Donatello tried giving April the music box was so sad ;____;.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #79
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
They need to just pick a direction already though. All's Donnie is going to do now is keep on trying and she'll turn around and make more awkward exists, only to occasionally do something that confuses him yet again.

But, yeah, if you're not already serious, something with your picture in it like that for obvious reasons is a bit much. Way to make it awkward there, Champ. Next time.. no pic and just save it for her birthday.

I'll beat you so hard even your voice actor will feel it! Seems Biggs did, in the rear while booted out the door.
I just think, for the April that we have, the one that is one minute, just taking an evening stroll with her father, not a thing out of the norm, and then, the next minute, starts her rollercoaster ride of both she and her dad being abducted by aliens, rescued by mutant turtles, finding out that you are not 100% human, end of the world and all. Casey might be the last thing she has left to a normal life, but maybe she is starting to realize she actually does feel something for Donnie, someone who has been there for her right from the beginning. So right now, she's probably confused and torn. Part of her wants that normal life, and part of her probably is falling for Donnie, but she's scared.
Old 10-10-2014, 09:40 PM   #80
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

Anyone else pick up that The Finger mentioned his cousin Abbie? As in Abigail Finn...

One of the reasons he was chasing Big Foot was cuz he wanted to be a famous monster hunter like her.