The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 01-28-2018, 11:27 AM   #1
Shellington
Foot Soldier

Ice Cream Kitty vs Stray Cat

The Stray Cat is a cat-plant hybrid creature from JOJO's BIZARRE ADVENTURE.

It relies on sunlight as part of its plant nature, so it is stuck to the ground and becomes weaker in darkness, but it is intelligent and can control the air around it, making lethal air bubbles to attack people.

http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Stray_Cat

How does Ice Cream Kitty, a creature made of ice cream but who can move around, hold up against Stray Cat in a fight?
"And we're teenagers." Mikey, the Teenager
Shellington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:37 AM   #2
neatoman
Emperor

So this is what qualifies as a topic for discussion now, just a mere two months after the show officially ended? A character from an unrelated show that happens to vaguely resemble another from the Nick Show, brought up simply for comparison? And it's not even an important character from the Nick show, it's the stupid cat abomination that only shows up as a gag.

I knew people would stop caring but this is just sad.
Spoiler:
To answer your question however, Ice Cream Kitty is not only lacking any noteworthy abilities aside from being able to survive in sub-zero temperatures (and that's more like a requirement than an ability), it's probably weaker and frailer than a normal cat. The Jo-Jo cat seems to have at least something, so it wins.
Hahahaha!

Last edited by neatoman; 01-28-2018 at 11:45 AM.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:46 AM   #3
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Know nothing of that other show, but I'll bite.

Imo, ICK wins...

If like most plants it isn't cold hardy, then a cat made of ice cream is inevitably going to harm it not only with her chill factor, but ice cream coated foliage will no doubt inhibit photosynthesis; and may dry in place instead of just melting off. All she has to do is attack at night, which is better for her as the sun has gone down and gives her an advantage on her enemy. Come dawn it won't know what hit it.

Plus, she's still mentally a cat... being a plant, she may or may not still try to eat it.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 11:50 AM   #4
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
Know nothing of that other show, but I'll bite.

Imo, ICK wins...

If like most plants it isn't cold hardy, then a cat made of ice cream is inevitably going to harm it not only with her chill factor, but ice cream coated foliage will no doubt inhibit photosynthesis; and may dry in place instead of just melting off. All she has to do is attack at night, which is better for her as the sun has gone down and gives her an advantage on her enemy. Come dawn it won't know what hit it.

Plus, she's still mentally a cat... being a plant, she may or may not still try to eat it.
That assuming Stray cat would let ICK come near him, keep in mind Stay Cat has the range advantage with the air bubbles
Old 01-28-2018, 12:47 PM   #5
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Ice beats grass
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:49 PM   #6
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Before coming in, I thought this thread was gonna be asking whether I preferred Ice Cream Kitty as a normal cat or a mutant.

I have a feeling that if the battlefield is in a typical outdoor setting, stray cat would win by virtue by not having a timer on itself till its melts and dies.

Although Ice Cream Kitty somehow managed to survive the harsh heat of the mutant apocalypse (possibly due to a freezer in Michelangelo's resturaunt giving it time to recover), i still don't think it will be enough to outlast stray cat who can accelerate ICK's doom with bubbles.

Although if the setting is at night (when Stray is weaker) or in a cold, harsh environment, I think ICK easily takes due to mobility and ice/cold being bad for plants in general.

50/50 overall if we count every possible setting and scenario.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 01-28-2018 at 12:57 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote