The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-21-2021, 10:53 AM   #481
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

I got really bad news from lootcrate today
All my crates and scrag got canselled .i got no words and i guess most of you think i am a big man child but i got every relase from Neca tmnt from 2008 to date.And now i got a big Hole In my collection that i cant fill.
Because its no way i am gone Get them with the crazy eBay prices.
AS others have said before on this board i guess i am a addict on this toy line and now it has hit me really hard and i have gone from angry to just really depressed.
I now have to rehink my whole collection i have used 13 years to build. I dont know if i just stop all toghter or just Pick the one i really need.also i guess i can stop collect one In box and one to open AS well.no need to have a uncompleate collection In box.also i dont know if i can trust lootcrate if they put up a new series of tmnt crates.
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:04 AM   #482
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
I got really bad news from lootcrate today
All my crates and scrag got canselled .i got no words and i guess most of you think i am a big man child but i got every relase from Neca tmnt from 2008 to date.And now i got a big Hole In my collection that i cant fill.
Because its no way i am gone Get them with the crazy eBay prices.
AS others have said before on this board i guess i am a addict on this toy line and now it has hit me really hard and i have gone from angry to just really depressed.
I now have to rehink my whole collection i have used 13 years to build. I dont know if i just stop all toghter or just Pick the one i really need.also i guess i can stop collect one In box and one to open AS well.no need to have a uncompleate collection In box.also i dont know if i can trust lootcrate if they put up a new series of tmnt crates.
Did they send you the first crate, Danny? or did they cancel all of the upcoming crates?
Dask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 11:21 AM   #483
The Purple Dragon
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dask View Post
Did they send you the first crate, Danny? or did they cancel all of the upcoming crates?
They did first cancel danny then to day they did cancel the rest.
The Purple Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 02:59 PM   #484
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Purple Dragon View Post
They did first cancel danny then to day they did cancel the rest.
Damn, that sucks. You would think that a preorder should be made-to-order. It's totally not your fault. However, I made a costly oversight. I skipped out on Bunny Bebop and Rocksteady and will probably have to pay around $240 to 300 to buy them now. I never expected them to go up that high.
Old 12-21-2021, 03:21 PM   #485
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Damn, that sucks. You would think that a preorder should be made-to-order. It's totally not your fault. However, I made a costly oversight. I skipped out on Bunny Bebop and Rocksteady and will probably have to pay around $240 to 300 to buy them now. I never expected them to go up that high.
yeah, it was a pretty penny to get mine.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:01 PM   #486
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

And the thing is that Big Bad Toys has the Danny crate in stock albeit it at a much higher cost so there is where a batch went and as a result, canceled orders for some which absolutely sucks. I didn’t order any but know the pain of getting a canceled order of something you want.
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 04:33 PM   #487
Skullox
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
And the thing is that Big Bad Toys has the Danny crate in stock albeit it at a much higher cost so there is where a batch went and as a result, canceled orders for some which absolutely sucks. I didn’t order any but know the pain of getting a canceled order of something you want.
And that probably means that BBTS will likely get their other crates when they're released as well which is complete BS considering they're essentially scalping them and screwing fans out of their crates. That's business, I guess? Its such an odd scenario and I can't help but think that there's some perfect agreement in play.
Skullox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2021, 05:23 PM   #488
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

How TF are you guys getting your crates cancelled?
Did you stir up the bees' nest by emailing and asking them??
I still haven't been notified of the status of my unfulfilled Danny.
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 09:14 AM   #489
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Their saying January for the arcade and mirage crates and March for the toon one.
Old 12-29-2021, 10:03 AM   #490
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

I'm curious, since the only crate I ordered was the video-game one... to those who received their movie crates, what was the stuff that came inside of it other than the Danny figure?
Tuxedo Moroboshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 10:10 AM   #491
mikey0
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuxedo Moroboshi View Post
I'm curious, since the only crate I ordered was the video-game one... to those who received their movie crates, what was the stuff that came inside of it other than the Danny figure?
- Movie 1 Long Sleeve Shirt
- Movie 1 Raph and Casey Pin Set
- Mirage Comics Turtles/Shredder Coaster Set
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 01:18 PM   #492
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
- Movie 1 Long Sleeve Shirt
- Movie 1 Raph and Casey Pin Set
- Mirage Comics Turtles/Shredder Coaster Set
Huh, I see... dunno what I was expecting, but that still feels quite a bit underwhelming. I kinda wish these figures had just been sold separately instead of as part of these crates, but I think I've complained enough about these crates as it is. Especially with how I feel about locking Scrag away behind a $200 gate.
Old 01-14-2022, 06:53 PM   #493
Spidergreg
Mad Scientist

Is this series dead?
Where's crate 2?
Spidergreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2022, 07:28 PM   #494
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Loot Crate only presently has release windows for the remaining crates due to COVID-related delays. Q1 for Armaggon and Mutant Shredder and Q2 for Dark Turtle. They'll be updating this page as they nail down final dates.

Edit: Armaggon and Mutant Shredder are now both slated for early February. (Hopefully it sticks this time.)

Last edited by Chaotix12345; 01-24-2022 at 03:33 PM.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2022, 08:55 PM   #495
mikey0
Foot Elite

#TurtleTuesday Update - https://mobile.twitter.com/lootcrate...66416772132869
mikey0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 08:07 AM   #496
Dask
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey0 View Post
Hmm...isn't it cutting it close to the 2022 LootCrate pre-order period?
Old 01-26-2022, 10:16 AM   #497
Skullox
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Hmm...isn't it cutting it close to the 2022 LootCrate pre-order period?
Lol you mean the 2022 lootcrate order which will be delivered in 2023 period? Yes! Sorry, I'm not bitter or anything.
Skullox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2022, 10:53 AM   #498
teemu
Stone Warrior

They are going to have to blow me away with the next additions to participate again. These lootcrate delays really blow
teemu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2022, 07:41 AM   #499
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

So think they'll announce some new tmnt loot crates this month? It would be cool if they had business casey or tora this time around.
Old 02-01-2022, 08:40 AM   #500
Tuxedo Moroboshi
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewarrior20 View Post
So think they'll announce some new tmnt loot crates this month? It would be cool if they had business casey or tora this time around.
Honestly, I'm kinda hoping they don't do anymore LootCrate exclusives anymore, or at least only relegate gimmicky alts to that position (like previously when they did the Easter Bunny versions of Bebop and Rocksteady). I'm a bit unhappy with how I had to miss out on a unique character like Scrag just because I'd have to spend $200 to get him (which I still wouldn't want to do even if I actually have had the money for it at the time).

The only figure I pulled the trigger on was Armaggon, who I also feel shouldn't have been an exclusive and makes me wonder if he's going to be a one-off in the Tournament Fighters line, or if they actually do have other figures planned for that game.