The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 11-04-2017, 04:09 PM   #21
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krutch View Post
According to wiki...

Around 4000 BBY, lightsaber crystals were used to indicate a Jedi's chosen class. Blue indicated a Jedi Guardian, a Jedi who used the Force on a more physical level. Green indicated a Jedi Consular, a Jedi who preferred to reflect on the mysteries of the Force and fight the dark side at its heart. Yellow indicated a Jedi Sentinel, a Jedi who honed his or her skills in a balance of combat and scholarly pursuits.

This distinction fell out of practice in later years when most Jedi used blue or green crystals from Ilum Caves based on personal choice, and then the use of crystals coming from various source worlds became marginal.

I was going to post this, but you beat me to it. I will add to it though. Purple is typically used by "grey Jedi"- those who are either former Sith or are "fallen" Jedi turned Sith, or who simply chose to use both sides of the Force- and red is of course primarily a Sith color.

In answer to the question, I think mine would probably be a double blade, either blue or purple. Perhaps one of each; blue on one end and purple on the other.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #22
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

So...what does that mean for Mace Windu??? Looking at his history, it doesn't seem like he even touched "gray Jedi" zones.
Old 11-04-2017, 04:22 PM   #23
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Technically some of the techniques used by Jedi would fall under "Dark Side" abilities, such as using mind tricks to manipulate others. Or neutral at the very least. Windu doesn't strike me as the type to worry overmuch about how ethical such abilities are as long as it jets the job done. Also, some Jedi are less emotionally detached than others, which is often a sign of being more "gray". He sort of fits that description, at least from what we see of him.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote