The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 04-07-2012, 05:21 AM   #61
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Oozing year

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
I'm assuming that Ch'rell re-established the Foot Clan, because the Demon Shredder calls upon "fallen Foot Soldiers" (who are wearing feudal Japanese armor) to fight the turtles in the episode that Karai almost dies. So I'd say Demon Shredder started the Foot Clan first.

The 1990 and 2000 things just don't line up. There's no in-show reference to those years, and even if they were "canon".... that would make the Turtles 10 years old when they first fight Shredder. Didn't happen like that.

I've been led to believe that The Shredder Wars could simply have been an alternate time-line. If not, I'd put it in with were Serling goes back to the future.

Please do!
Depends on at which age they were oozed.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 07:20 AM   #62
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedenfan 1982 View Post
Depends on at which age they were oozed.
Makes no sense. They get oozed and after one year Splinter just goes "Happy 6th birthday boys!"?
Plus there is no freaking way 6 years pass between "Things Change" and the opening scene of Future Shellshock.

Ooze date = DoB.

Besides, the official synopsis for "The Journal" even refers to the year they went to the future as 2006.

Last edited by ToTheNines; 04-07-2012 at 01:49 PM.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 07:50 PM   #63
Xav
Foot Elite

How could Splinter be alive in the 70's? Rats only live a couple of years. Even if the Ooze increased his lifespan, there is no way he could've lived to 1988 to get Oozed. Plus the Foot from A Tale of Master Yoshi are listed as 60's Foot Ninja. You also have to remove the 2106 stuff as that is not canon because of BTTS and Turtles Forever.

Last edited by Xav; 05-24-2012 at 12:34 AM.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2012, 10:42 AM   #64
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
How could Splinter be alive in the 70's? Rats only live a couple of years. Even if the Ooze increased his lifespan, there is no way he could've lived to 1988 to get Oozed.
It's a cartoon.

Quote:
Plus the Foot from A Tale of Master Yoshi are listed as 60's Foot Ninja.
That was a character design sheet.

Quote:
You also have to remove the 2106 stuff as that is not canon because of BTTS and Turtles Forever.
Uh... no I don't. There is obviously a decent sized gap between the last episode of FF and "Tempus Fugit", all of that could have happened easily.
Old 05-29-2012, 02:17 PM   #65
Xav
Foot Elite

Yes I know it's a cartoon, but it should at least make sense, and I have no idea why you have to be so rude with your responses. BTW both of my parents were married when I was born. There are a couple reasons the second season of Fast Forward couldn't had happened. For one thing Viral couldn't had returned in Master Fighter 2105, as she was still in Serling in Tempus Fugit and the last thing she remembered was Cody deleted her in The Day of Awakening, and Ch'rell couldn't had escaped from the ice asteroid as he already did in Turtles Forever.

Last edited by Xav; 06-05-2012 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:48 AM   #66
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
There are a couple reasons the second season of Fast Forward couldn't had happened. For one thing Viral couldn't had returned in Master Fighter 2105, as she was still in Serling in Tempus Fugit and the last thing she remembered was Cody deleted her in The Day of Awakening
I will admit that not everything from the planned second season of Fast Forward could have happened. But they still had off-screen adventures before the events of BttS happened.

Quote:
and Ch'rell couldn't had escaped from the ice asteroid as he was still there in Turtles Forever.
That doesn't even make any sense to me...
Old 06-05-2012, 08:56 PM   #67
Xav
Foot Elite

So your saying sometime after Turtles Forever Ch'rell got sent back to the ice asteroid to escape again in the future?
Old 07-09-2012, 02:40 AM   #68
Royal Flush
Random Punk

Wow, this timeline is great! I didn't read all of it, because I didn't finish the whole show.
Royal Flush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:19 PM   #69
ToTheNines
[sic]

Thank you, friend. I highly recommend checking out the whole series though!
Old 10-01-2012, 06:30 PM   #70
Loudo
Thug

I have been working on a timeline of my own (by the way, great job ToTheNines!).

The timeline was holding up nicely... until I reach the episode Timing Is Everything.

At the beginning of the episode, we see that in 2105 the Post Office is celebrating its 200th anniversary. Don and Splinter get zapped back in time to the day when they mutated.
The problem is, when Donatello sends the letter to Raph and Mikey from the past, the Post Office is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Meaning that Splinter and the Turtles mutated in 2005 and Things Change takes place in 2020.

And that's not all. Leo and Cody get zapped to the day when the Turtles first defeated the Shredder. Cody checks the date and his screen reads 1993.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...magineoxv.jpg/

I think that for my own sanity I'll pretend this episode never existed...
Loudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #71
TheSkeletonMan939
A New Day, A New Headache

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudo View Post
I have been working on a timeline of my own (by the way, great job ToTheNines!).

The timeline was holding up nicely... until I reach the episode Timing Is Everything.

At the beginning of the episode, we see that in 2105 the Post Office is celebrating its 200th anniversary. Don and Splinter get zapped back in time to the day when they mutated.
The problem is, when Donatello sends the letter to Raph and Mikey from the past, the Post Office is celebrating its 100th anniversary. Meaning that Splinter and the Turtles mutated in 2005 and Things Change takes place in 2020.

And that's not all. Leo and Cody get zapped to the day when the Turtles first defeated the Shredder. Cody checks the date and his screen reads 1993.

The year 1993 completely contradicts the season because it was established the turtles were zapped 99 years into the future. So let's say Cody's watch thing glitched up.
TheSkeletonMan939 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:27 AM   #72
Chris
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loudo View Post

The episode is fine but the dates in that episode are seriously messed up, just ignore them
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 12:00 PM   #73
HeatGuts
Random Punk

yeah thats messed up with the timeline
HeatGuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2013, 06:22 PM   #74
redsai4lex
Stone Warrior

This is too cool! I love referencing info like this! very cool thread!
Old 06-11-2017, 06:12 AM   #75
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Alvarez hypothesis

According to Wikipedia, scientists now say the Earth collided with the comet around 66 000 000 BC.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alvarez_hypothesis
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2018, 04:44 PM   #76
Teddygaming reviews
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
Special thanks: Chris for help with season 4 chronology & Loudo for some pre-season 1 events.

~65,000,000 B.C.
The Turtles and Renet stop Savanti Romero's plan of having the Earth dodge the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs.

~300
An evil being called The Shredder rises and terroizes Japan. Emperor Ōjin sends an elite group of warriors known as The Five Dragons to destroy it. Their greatest warrior, Oroku Saki, is secretly seduced into merging with the Tengu just before delivering the killing blow.

After a reign of terror, The Shredder is defeated by the remaining members of The Five Dragons and is imprisoned for what is meant to be eternity.

~1004
A faction of Utroms crashland on Earth and set up base in Japan. Their dangerous prisoner Ch'rell escapes.

~1300
Ch'rell takes up the identity of The Shredder, re-establishes the Foot Clan and has the Sword of Tengu forged. Since they are being hunted, The Utroms recruit honorable warriors to serve as Guardians and protect them.

Ch'rell eventually uses a magical amulet known as The Heart of Tengu to enslave The Demon Shredder's elemental heralds and uses them as his own mystic warriors.

The Turtles and Renet appear in medieval times while trying to flee Lord Simultaneous, and end up battling Savanti Romero for the first time. Savanti is banished to live among the dinosaurs millions of years in the past.

~1603
The Shredder brings the Tokugawa Shogunate to power in Japan, starting the Edo period.

American soldier John Bishop is abducted by aliens during The Battle of New Orleans. Although he undergoes many painful tests, his body is gifted with extremely advanced longevity.

President Ulysses S. Grant establishes the Earth Protection Force. Agent Bishop is placed in charge.

Agent Bishop accquires an alien space ship and a test subject in Roswell, New Mexico.

Hamato Yoshi is born.

~1960
A young Yoshi is adopted by The Ancient One.

Mid 1970's
Tang Shen takes in Splinter as a pet.

Yukio Mashimi betrays Yoshi and the Utroms by murdering Tang Shen and revealing the Utrom's base. They are forced to flee to NYC after being attacked by The Foot.

Yoshi seeks the Ninja Tribunal's aide in battling Shredder. They refuse, since he is merely an imposter of the original.

Shredder most likely adopts Karai around this time.

TCRI is founded in New York.

Casey Jones is born.

April O'Neil is born.

Hamato Yoshi wins the Battle Nexus tournament.

~1987
Casey's father is killed by Hun and the Purple Dragons.

Shredder tracks down and kills Yoshi.

Splinter and the Turtles are doused in mutagen after an accident
involving a TCRI truck.

~1989
Splinter takes the Turtles to Japan to visit The Ancient One and spread Master Yoshi's ashes.

Serling accidentally appears through a time portal and is claimed by the Turtles as their new toy since he's been reduced to mere inches. He eventually returns to 2007.

Splinter begins training the Turtles in the art of ninjutsu.

~1993
The Turtles meet a boy named Arnie (actually Casey Jones) and proceed to train him so he can deal with neighborhood bullies. Michelangelo inadvertently leads him to coin his battlecry: "Goongala!"

Splinter teaches Leonardo to overcome his fear of heights. Leonardo and Raphael fight a giant albino crocodile in the sewers.

The Foot kidnap civilians and genetically alter them to search for the Utroms, who are suspected to be hiding underground.

Splinter wins The Battle Nexus tournament. He is later ambushed by the runner-up Drako, but is saved by Miyamoto Usagi and the Daimyo.

The Turtles turn 15.

The Turtles are forced from their home by Baxter Stockman's Mouser robots and their feud with the Foot clan begins. They meet April O'Neil and Casey Jones.

The Turtles confront The Shredder for the first time. He is defeated by Splinter, but survives.

Shredder attacks the Turtles full-force, destroying April's home in the process. They flee NY with April and Casey, all believed dead by the Foot Clan.

The Turtles return to New York after spending the Winter hiding in Massachusets. Leonardo decapitates The Shredder with the Sword of Tengu and Donatello disables most of the remaining equipment in the Foot Clan's tower. Master Splinter goes missing after being injured in the battle.

The Turtles inflitrate the TCRI building looking for Splinter. They are accidentally transported across the galaxy and meet the Fugitoid, who is on the run from both The Fedaration and Triceraton Republic.

The Turtles and the Fugitoid return to Earth. The Teleportal's activity alerts the Shredder to the location of the Utrom's base and he attacks almost immediately. The Utroms flee to their homeworld in the Theta Galaxy and the Shredder is left in the imploding building. He is assumed dead.

The Turtles turn 16.

With The Shredder gone, the city's gangs are at war. Karai, daughter of The Shredder and head of the Foot Clan in Japan, allies herself with the Turtles to put an end to the chaos. A truce is made between the Foot and the Turtles.

The Shredder once again emerges from his apparent death and breaks the truce, putting Karai at conflict between her honor and her duty.

Michelangelo wins the Battle Nexus tournament.

A Christmas feast is held at the lair. Michelangelo adopts Klunk.

The Triceratons invade Earth in seach of the Fugitoid. The Turtles encounter Agent Bishop for the first time. The Fugitoid cripples both the Triceraton Republic and The Federation by uploading a virus into their systems. Traximus overthrows the current Triceraton regime and brings peace between them and the Federation.

The Turtles turn 17.

The Shredder launches his star-ship made from salvaged Triceraton technology, and the Turtles and Splinter nearly die trying to stop him, but they are saved at the last second by the Utroms. He is found guilty by an Utrom jury and is sentenced to be exiled for life on an icy asteroid. Karai vows vengeance.

The Turtles and Splinter recover in Northhampton after the battle. They come back to New York fully healed, but Leonardo can not forgive himself for his failure. Splinter sends him to seek the Ancient One after realizing that there is nothing more he can do for his troubled son.

Karai assumes the mantle of The Shredder. She attacks and destroys the Turtle's home while Leonardo is still training in Japan.

The Turtles battle a mutant outbreak accidentally caused by Agent Bishop. Donatello is unknowingly infected and mutates further some time later.

The Turtles rescue a mutated Donatello by retreiving the Heart of Tengu for Bishop, who is tricked into destroying it, thus releasing The Shredder's Heralds (the Foot Mystics). They immediately begin their quest to resurrect their master, the original Shredder.

The Turtles are summoned to Japan to train under the Ninja Tribunal.

The Turtles turn 18.

The Turtles battle the ressurected Tengu Shredder alongside all the allies they can gather. The spirit of Hamato Yoshi destroys him for good. Karai lets go of her vendetta against the Turtles.

The Turtles are sucked into the future by Cody Jones.

The Turtles turn 19 and become Chunin while trapped in the future.

After 1 year, the Turtles return from the future and spend months battling the new Cyber Shredder and recovering Splinter's lost data bits.

April and Casey get married in Northampton. Serling is sent back to the future some time after the wedding.

The Turtles and Splinter return to The Battle Nexus for another tournament. The results are unknown.

The Turtles team up with their Fred Wolf cartoon and Mirage comic book counterparts to stop The Shredder once and for all before he destroys the multi-verse.

The Turtles turn 20.

Bishop and Stockman's alien lab is destroyed by accident but Bishop is rescued by one of his alien prisoners.

~2091
Cody Jones is born.

The Turtles and Splinter appear in the future and meet April and Casey's great-grandson Cody Jones. They battle many new enemies, and discover that Bishop is now a world leader.

The Turtles kill Sh'oKanabo and seemingly delete Viral, ending any threat of the Day of Awakening for good.

The Turtles and Cody go on several unseen adventures. They meet Space Usagi, battle a Triceraton Shredder, and possibly aide the Dark Turtles in turning against Darius Dunn. They celebrate their 19th birthday around this time.

Cody sends the Turtles back to their time. There is a malfunction caused by Viral, and Serling is accidentally sent back too. Luckily, Cody gets the time machine working again some time later.

Ok so where did klunk go
Teddygaming reviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 03:28 PM   #77
Teddygaming reviews
Hench Mutant

I think the show starts round about steptember then when they go to Northampton. Then it goes on to 2004. Then you go pass season 2 then it hits season 3 then Christmas aliens. Then in 2005 you end season 3 and straight after season 4 happens and then leads straight on season 5. This ends somewhere at the beginning of the summer e.g steptember. then they get teleported 100 years into the future. They spend about a year and a few months. I would say ruffly 6 months. Then they go home to 2007. In the summer Casey and April get married. Then possibly about year less or more they then encounter the 80s turtles.
Teddygaming reviews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 07:18 AM   #78
Lazy_BerZerker
Mouser

During the Fast Forward episode "Race for Glory!" the Turtles meets a boy named Falcon who is presumably the same person Raph meets in the episode "Across the Universe".

Since Falcon is older in AtU than in FF's RfG, I think it makes sense to conclude that Raph has visited a time period past that of FF. Should this be part of the timeline too?

Also thanks for the awesome work you've done, really cool!
Lazy_BerZerker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2020, 03:15 PM   #79
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy_BerZerker View Post
During the Fast Forward episode "Race for Glory!" the Turtles meets a boy named Falcon who is presumably the same person Raph meets in the episode "Across the Universe".

Since Falcon is older in AtU than in FF's RfG, I think it makes sense to conclude that Raph has visited a time period past that of FF. Should this be part of the timeline too?

Also thanks for the awesome work you've done, really cool!
I think I heard somewhere Across The Universe takes place in 2125 so I think there is continuity. Also both Falcons were involved in racing.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2020, 01:59 AM   #80
D-ray
Foot Soldier

Bishop has been gifted of long life by aliens?
Didn't he create clones of himself in order to survive?

VICTORY!"
D-ray is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4kids, timeline