The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 03-09-2020, 04:52 PM   #21
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

So his doc tell-all comes out in a few hours. Here's a word from the director:

Interesting that he makes it a point to point out, "Just so you know, the people you'll be hearing from, this is THEIR truth." Again, how about THE truth?
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 09:31 PM   #22
IMJ
Emperor

Everyone on all sides is probably scared shitless man. Although I find it easy to believe that cross-gender molestation and rape is more prolific in Hollywood than we'd have guessed even 15 years ago.

When and where does this "air"?
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:03 PM   #23
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post

Interesting that he makes it a point to point out, "Just so you know, the people you'll be hearing from, this is THEIR truth." Again, how about THE truth?
Very good point to consider.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2020, 10:11 PM   #24
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Very good point to consider.
Doesn't this go part and parcel with modern BS colloquialisms though? Saying something in a cocky manner such as "Living your best life", "living your truth", "YOLO" etc. That presentation as if these people have got all the answers to sophisticated modern living. Wording that fits that sort of self-centered, one-and-done life-culture that millenials subscribe to in droves?
Old 03-09-2020, 10:15 PM   #25
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Sounds like disaster:

https://heavy.com/entertainment/2020...reaming-error/
Old 03-09-2020, 10:48 PM   #26
IMJ
Emperor

You guys should see his twitter feed. I guess the live streams are allegedly being hacked and as of at least 28 minutes ago the film hasn't started streaming yet.

Crazy illuminati nonsense going on there.....

Feldman Twitter

Honestly, if it was me I'd have had the movie quietly uploaded to a YouTube channel as a backup and had my site "conveniently" gone down, I'd have at least aired to the theater audience via the Youtube stream. Seriously. I wouldn't have even told anyone that it was coming from YouTube, I'd just have started it.
Old 03-09-2020, 10:50 PM   #27
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

So he gets "hacked" during the one and only exclusive showing of his tell all, keeps the $20 he got from everyone, and doesn't have to ever try to show it again.

A little suspicious.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:04 PM   #28
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
So he gets "hacked" during the one and only exclusive showing of his tell all, keeps the $20 he got from everyone, and doesn't have to ever try to show it again.

A little suspicious.
I mean you could go either way with the conspiracy thing - either he set this up as a publicity stunt maybe, or the Hollywood elite are sabotaging the efforts so as to suppress it. Another reason would be that his online infrastructure was cheap.

But either way, I find it mostly unlikely that this was a scam setup by him as a 20 dollar per person cash grab hoax. I mean he's definitely riding this thing out to make money, but I'd also bet that there is legit content in the documentary. But hell, he could've sold it to Netflix or Hulu or something.
Old 03-09-2020, 11:33 PM   #29
Leo656
The Franchise

I'd honestly find it easier to believe that "They" were interfering to prevent the information getting out. For one thing, it makes for a much better story.

I mean, if Corey was charging people $20 a pop to see this thing... given how relevant he is right now, and the amount of people who either believe him (or, let's be honest, even care about the issue, because most people don't) or just wanna hear what kind of dirt he stands to dish... he probably made, like... a whole 80 or 100 dollars!

I know those Goonies residuals probably aren't amazing anymore but I kinda hope he doesn't need the money THAT badly.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:08 AM   #30
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Seems like a "work" whether it's coming from either side. I only have trouble believing it is legit hackers trying to prevent him from showing "his truth" because he's going to say what he's going to say anyway. Short of killing him, even if they stop his PPV he could just rattle off the names tomorrow, right? Just regular hackers out to mess with him? Maybe, that'd be more likely.

I'm just naturally wary of this whole thing as it smacks of the theatrical since its genesis. And maybe even going back years to Feldman claiming this and that and yet saying nothing.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:41 AM   #31
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

An update:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...054446405.html

Apparently Charlie Sheen is the big name. But just hearsay. And no one got to watch the video.
Old 03-10-2020, 07:53 AM   #32
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

I have no doubt that both himself and Corey Haim were victims of some sort of molestation but the way this whole documentary went down is ridiculous! The six people supposedly named in the documentary have already been mentioned before, have they not? Also he kept saying leading up to the release that there is one name that frightens him to mention. Who is he referring to? Charlie Sheen is the big world renowned name that a secret society within Hollywood is going to great lengths to protect? I mean look at the list of alleged abusers, they are hardly movers and shakers in the entertainment industry today. Several of them are dead and absolutely none of them are relevant in 2020.

I don’t believe he was hacked by the “wolf pack” because he knows his documentary and the names he mentions within it will not do damn thing to move the needle in favor of his cause. So he stages crap like the wolf pack stuff left at his door step the other night and now a mysterious “hack” likely in some vain attempt to make it look like it’s this huge conspiracy. Again, I do believe this disgusting crap goes on in Hollywood but Feldman is absolutely trying to cash in on his past tragedy. He said himself last night in some post viewing event that he raised over 1 million dollars in ticket sales. Sorry you’ve got to be a sucker to believe that powerful people are trying to attack Corey Feldman to protect people like Charlie Sheen. I mean the credibility of everyone involved has been called into question.

If he were going name drop major players like Hanks or Spielberg he would’ve been Epsteined long before that became a term.
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:03 AM   #33
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Yeesh. So yeah, sounds like everyone who paid the $20 got screwed?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...hacked-claimed
Old 03-10-2020, 10:34 AM   #34
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
If he were going name drop major players like Hanks or Spielberg he would’ve been Epsteined long before that became a term.
Yeah. I was seriously wondering if Feldman was going to pull a Spielberg out of the air considering what is going on with his adopted daughter and involvement in the Goonies and all...
Old 03-10-2020, 10:46 AM   #35
rickwj324
Mad Scientist

Corey Feldman is a talentless, sad little man-child. Don't get me wrong, I love some of his earlier films (Lost Boys, License to Drive, etc), but he is a child actor that didn't have enough talent to translate to an adult actor. You want to see his acting chops? Try watching a vampire flick called CORBIN NASH! Go ahead... I dare ya!! That last LOST BOYS film he did was also embarrassing...no one can take that tiny little troll seriously as a kick-ass hunter. He went on record a while back stating that he wanted to reprise his role of Tommy Jarvis and go up against Jason. Jason Voorhees would seriously drop to his knees and burst into laughter with adult Tommy Jarvis looking like Feldman.

Corey is a wannabe that thinks he's more important than he is. His "Michael Jackson" phase was nothing but embarrassing...yet he really thought he could dance and sing (which he cannot). Google some of his performances over the last few years on things like the TODAY SHOW. It's really embarrassing.

Whatever happened to both Corey's as children is a shame. It's truly sickening that people of power took advantage of them in any way. I'm sure that's why Haim lived his life the way he did. It's sad and despicable. What's even MORE despicable is Feldman crying for years that he has this ground-breaking news about the abusers and has claimed to OUT them on many occassions, but ONLY for money!! I get that the dude wants money as I'm sure his days of living in luxury have long vanished. HOWEVER...the fact that he would sit on those details for years and to ONLY release it if he made money off of it is absolutely inexcusable. It is a slap in the face to Corey Haim and also to potential victims that have since suffered due to his withholding the info.

Now he supposedly breaks his silence (via pay-per-view) and then is HACKED? What a crock of ****. It's a scam on his part...plain and simple. He's a sick little troll.

UPDATE: After reading the article I found this interesting: "If we find that we cannot stream it without being hacked, then I'm going to have to field distribution offers and I'm gonna have to figure out how we actually get this thing, you know, picked up so they can play theatrically,” said Feldman." So..... billions of people stream every day yet you cannot figure out how to get this streaming anywhere? He's being suppressed so badly by "hackers" that he may have to push for "distribution offers" to get it in a theater!! IS ANYONE ACTUALLY BUYING THIS **** THAT HE'S SHOVELING?

Last edited by rickwj324; 03-10-2020 at 10:53 AM.
rickwj324 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 10:53 AM   #36
joe-eyeball
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Yeesh. So yeah, sounds like everyone who paid the $20 got screwed?

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...hacked-claimed
Did I read that right? He said he wants to explore alternative methods of getting the film out there “theatrically”. Yes, because a film about Hollywood pedophiles is a must see on the big screen. I mean, Corey if the message itself is so important then why does it seem like you’re hellbent to make money on the deal? I know! It’s because you need armed security 24-7 to protect yourself and your family from the wrath of Charlie Sheen. This whole thing is bizarre!
joe-eyeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 12:41 PM   #37
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe-eyeball View Post
Did I read that right? He said he wants to explore alternative methods of getting the film out there “theatrically”.
Yeah, nothing smacks of box office blowout than "The Rape of the 2 Coreys" documentary.

This smelled bizarre from the start.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:31 PM   #38
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Honestly wouldn't put it past The Powers at Be to shut him down, especially if some people on office are on that list. But the theater thing just sounds stupid.

The problem is, people are people and most people have some sort of ego. Corey knows he only has one shot at this, and he also knows he'll pretty much go back to being a nobody the moment he gives the names up and all that drama ends.

He's gonna try to find the milkiest way to expose the truth he can. What he doesn't understand is one of these guys will most likely send someone to kill him first.

Also hate the 'this is their truth' thing. Thinly veiled attempt to claim whoever Corey names is still innocent.
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2020, 01:46 PM   #39
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Honestly wouldn't put it past The Powers at Be to shut him down, especially if some people on office are on that list. But the theater thing just sounds stupid.
Yup... this thing is a successful Netflix documentary at best. If this was purely about a bad part of his life and getting the word out, he'd have just dropped it to YouTube for people to see maybe after a crowd funding effort.

If the hacked stream thing was legit, it's only going to look like sour grapes for Feldman to now push for theaters. He'd have put his best showing by saying "you guys can't get me again, now the movie is YouTube or on D-Live" or something like that.
Old 03-10-2020, 01:46 PM   #40
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
Also hate the 'this is their truth' thing. Thinly veiled attempt to claim whoever Corey names is still innocent.
It's a way he can accuse people without technically accusing them.