Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2017, 10:45 AM   #81
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.
No need to obsess over you, those statistics took less than two minutes to check out and calculate. They can be found by simply taking a look at your profile, anyone can double check if they want to.
Hahahaha!
Old 05-25-2017, 10:49 AM   #82
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need.

My feeling was why haven't they banned you? You contribute nothing, you make pointless threads about David Wise ripping off Superman, you troll people's threads in the General Forum, you and two others have harassed me simply for saying the FW series has value. Meanwhile you bombard the Ask The Editor thread with questions and suck up to the editor Bobby Curnow because of course it's easy when you are a fan of something not to act rude about it isn't it? It's all very well to sit on your high horse and proclaim how superior you are to others but all the threads I've been on here you've been nothing but rude to other people, not just me. I've received e-mails from others complaining about your behaviour towards me.

Yeah you're right. Such a plausible scenario. Add two and two together and get five. Well done!!! Not only can you saw you're a great judge of character but you can also say you're a delusional, conspiracy filled, paranoid idiot. This is coming from the guy who apparently is communicating through a mental ward. You can add my posts up as much as you like, you can cross check and recheck, correlate banned users with people who choose not to have a profile image (?) but you'll never understand what the person is about. But thanks for the statistics, it's my birthday tomorrow and I feel nostalgic now. Not sure I'd waste precious time in my life getting all that data about me but since you're so obsessed I'll allow you to make a fool of yourself.

It feels like Thursday up in this b****!!!
Old 05-25-2017, 02:42 PM   #83
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
No need to obsess over you, those statistics took less than two minutes to check out and calculate. They can be found by simply taking a look at your profile, anyone can double check if they want to.
Yet you did it so I call that obsessed. Well done on acting like a complete idiot. Are you going to theorise next I'm actually Jesus Christ because I only post on Thursdays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
It feels like Thursday up in this b****!!![/SIZE][/B]
I'm sure you say that to yourself every time you get up in the morning.
Old 05-25-2017, 03:00 PM   #84
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
It's my birthday tomorrow, it's not what I need
Then literally why go here when you know it's only you getting into fights

Quote:
Yet you did it so I call that obsessed.
It isnt obsession to click a single link that can actually, in fact, be clicked on by accident. If I accidentally viewed your profile would you call me obsessed as well?
Old 05-25-2017, 04:43 PM   #85
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

what the fvck is even going on here anymore, every damn thread is starting to look the same
Old 05-25-2017, 05:02 PM   #86
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
what the fvck is even going on here anymore, every damn thread is starting to look the same
It really only really seems to happen one day out of the week... I wouldn't worry too much on it.
Old 05-25-2017, 05:39 PM   #87
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
Then literally why go here when you know it's only you getting into fights
So it's ok for others to dominate the board and push who they don't like away. What made them boss?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netkeeper View Post
It isnt obsession to click a single link that can actually, in fact, be clicked on by accident. If I accidentally viewed your profile would you call me obsessed as well?
It is an obsession if you're devoting endless amounts of time to wondering why someone only posts on a Thursday. His thinking goes: pferreira only posts on Thursday, judging by his six posts a day then means blah blah posts a month yet that doesn't add up since he's been a member since 2010, must be a conspiracy. Really? You don't think that's obsessed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
It really only really seems to happen one day out of the week... I wouldn't worry too much on it.
Says the person who's part of the problem.
Old 05-25-2017, 06:12 PM   #88
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:

It is an obsession if you're devoting endless amounts of time to wondering why someone only posts on a Thursday. His thinking goes: pferreira only posts on Thursday, judging by his six posts a day then means blah blah posts a month yet that doesn't add up since he's been a member since 2010, must be a conspiracy. Really? You don't think that's obsessed?
Alright, you won't read this for a week but I'll say it anyway. You don't even need to make calculations to see it doesn't fit your pattern of behaviour.

If you made roughly 500 posts in the last year and you've made roughly 900 over the course of 7 years, then more than half of your activity happened in the last year and the previous 6 contained less than half. That's quite the sudden rise in activity, isn't it?
Hahahaha!
Old 05-25-2017, 06:43 PM   #89
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

He didn't answer my question. That hurt my feelings. He's a bully. Blocked.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:14 PM   #90
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

Know what....

Nobody here has the right to judge someone based on their post count or whatever. You're hostile and judging a poster simply based on when he posts. Who Cares...? Maybe he can only get on because he doesn't have internet at home, and posts from a library with a time limit. Maybe that's his only day off from work where he can have some leisure time online. I had to do that myself for several years before I got internet at home.

It's not for YOU To decide if it's normal... I know that if someone says boo to some people it turns into a crisis for the next week or two. Maybe take a look at yourselves before judging other people.

I"m locking this thread. Stop wasting people's time with this crap. People want to read and discuss the movie, not read your personal attacks on other people. We have too many users in this forum doing this already...
Closed Thread

Tags
michael bay, tmnt movie