The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 11-03-2017, 09:34 PM   #2861
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

The latest Photoshop CC update has line smoothing for its drawing tools.

To say I am overjoyed is not enough.
Old 11-05-2017, 12:49 AM   #2862
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

My little cousin’s into TMNT!

I hadn’t seen him in a while, but today the whole family got together, so he was there too.
The little guy was sporting some TMNT 2012 socks, and when I asked if he likes them he happily said he does.
He isn’t that good at talking (he still speaks a bunch of gibberish) but he can say the words Leo, Mikey, Donnie, and Raphael!
Me being me, I decided to show him Turtles Forever and he really liked it (although he seemed confused as to why there were two sets of turtles running around).
I even got him to say “Mirage is cool”,
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 06:33 PM   #2863
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Hubster cooked some killer steaks and shrimp for dinner tonight. Mashed taters and sweet peas to go with em. I also found some interesting articles on raven mythology while researching for the new character in my main fic. Hopefully it will help me bring him to life.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 12:06 PM   #2864
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Today, this made my day! ❤

It did the impossible! Sonic Forces just described itself in a nutshell, in one go!

I never thought it would do it! ❤

Last edited by Papenbrook; 11-12-2017 at 04:30 PM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:22 PM   #2865
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Mom's eye procedure all done. Glad to just be home now and not have to go back out into the cold and rain. Borrowed her phone to browse the forum, etc while I waited, and given that I've never owned a smartphone, was happy I manged to figure out how to access the surgery office's free wifi, since she really had no idea how to do it.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2017, 02:32 PM   #2866
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I did some cleaning up in my computer and dumped stuff I didn't need anymore...

It involved rediscovering this and realizing how much more awkward it is now than when I originally drew it
Spoiler:

Though, Ma'riell probably isn't going to be the one telling him.
Old 11-11-2017, 08:54 PM   #2867
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Had a lot of fun today. My D&D game went great, and Mr D and I had a nice lunch and movie date afterward. We saw Thor Ragnarok and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Old 11-11-2017, 09:00 PM   #2868
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Pretty much spent the whole day at my grandmother's, even if I started the day with a sour stomach.
Old 11-12-2017, 03:14 PM   #2869
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Hearing that we're supposedly able to start wearing whatever colors we want to work, even jeans as long as they're decent and not faded. Grateful, as I'm so tired of spending much of my hours of most of my days in black and white...

That said, the company wants it to be brands that the company sells. Like we're supposed to be models or something. I may look at clearance tomorrow when I get off... But if they think they want to apply that to footwear, as I think my manager may have suggested, they can forget it. I'd looked at sneakers there just recently and didn't see anything I liked or I thought would hold up well enough. And after losing our employee discount back in February? Oh hell no, I'm not limiting footwear comfort, quality, and price to just a brand they find acceptable. I dare em to really show up and come inspect my feet. Or the name on the button on my pants for that matter. Wtf...

On the up side... One perk of this kind of job is being able to casually "shop" for a couple of minutes in the stock room and grab a couple things to put aside to buy prob tomorrow before they've ever even gotten out to the floor.
Old 11-12-2017, 04:35 PM   #2870
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Today, I tasted these cookies!

Last edited by Papenbrook; 11-16-2017 at 04:18 PM.
Old 11-12-2017, 05:07 PM   #2871
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

So... what was your guess??

Although the package actually totally gives it away. The flavor is "artificial." lol
Old 11-12-2017, 05:18 PM   #2872
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papenbrook View Post
Yeah what they taste like??

I saw them at the store and wanted to try them
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:51 PM   #2873
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

My guess is either pumpkin spice(like so much else right now) or peppermint(for Christmas).

Found a little Teeny Beanie dragon earlier at the Shell down the street today. So adorable I had to pick him up! He's pink with sparkly green wings and "spikes" down his back and tail, and green eyes. Name is Darby. He has now joined my small collection of Beanies and other plushies.

Old 11-13-2017, 06:11 AM   #2874
Storm Eagle
Saved by

Over the weekend, I saw someone I haven't seen in three years.
Storm Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2017, 04:42 PM   #2875
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

My sister-in-law's dog has arrived for babysitting for two weeks and he is a good boy! Of course the cats aren't certain, especially the one who has to live with him for the next two weeks. The other three will be going to my mom while he's here, and will probably stay considering that I don't have that much longer in school
Old 11-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #2876
Vegita-San
Emperor

After a few months of being banned, I realize I don't miss the Replica Prop Forum as much as I thought I would. It really did feel like a cult like atmosphere, and I guess you don't realize how much until after you leave.
Vegita-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 12:57 PM   #2877
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Got my hair cut back up to about shoulder length. Had gotten rather long again since the last similar cut in April of last year. Usually I get it done roughly ever other year, but as tangled as it's been getting lately and now the static at work is starting and not help matters, I up and decided yesterday that maybe I'd get a lot of the length taken off today.

I kinda feel a little bad about doing it, maybe partly as it will likely be the last cut of my 30s and lord knows what time will want to do to the color in the next decade, so it almost feels a little like getting rid of what I should be appreciating what I still have in that regard... BUT, with the hardest period of working in retail starting up very soon (and already getting a little busier), I figured it would be a lot easier to deal through the holidays at this length.
Old 11-17-2017, 01:41 PM   #2878
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Spoiler:

❤ I love Plumprimo! ❤
Old 11-17-2017, 04:14 PM   #2879
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Plaid? That's cultural appropriation, dammit! lol (No really though...)

Anyhow, happy maker...

Only recently did I find out what GEDmatch.com is and finally got the chance to check it out today after uploading the files yesterday evening.

If you've done one of the genealogy DNA tests but haven't checked out GEDmatch yet, it is a must. An awesome free crossroads between people who have done tests with different DNA/genealogy companies and uploaded the raw data (into GEDmatch) from the DNA test provided by them. Love that it can show you more of what's hiding in your results than what the test companies limit it to. (i.e. Smaller trace amounts that Ancestry.com didn't mention. Very interesting.) And the ability to compare results with other users and find more cousins is awesome.

Not so sure if this will really help with my roadblocks, but how knows.

Annnnd.... As long as they don't change it on me, it looks like my manager gave me off for Thanksgiving (the store opens at 6pm to midnight) and not into work Black Friday until 10am (though it reopens at 5am). Considering the team I'm part of, and had to help with a lot of sale signs last year, I don't know how that even happened, but I can really deal with that.

Last edited by IndigoErth; 11-17-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old 11-18-2017, 07:11 AM   #2880
Katie
Just...way too serious.

That sounds Awesome! I love genealogy stuff. Such interesting people to find out about.

I just wish there was a better resourse for tracing my Creek ancestors. I can only go back a couple of hundred years on them and only because of reservation and Indian School records. I wanna know more than that version of those ancestors!

Then there’s my tri-racial ancestors who are half white half Creek who married runaway slaves. I have two of those direct ancestors, and they lived waaaaaaay in the hills. No paper records there either. :-/