The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 05-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #101
Raphael86
Foot Soldier

Had a dream the other night that I was the Incredible Hulk. I lost control and demolished the hell out this building I was in. Loved every second of it.
Old 05-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #102
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist

had this strange time traveling dream...someone was manipulating the time...

my bro n i kinda came to a park, some kinda kids playground area... there were lots kids, some playing slides some playing seesaw n so on... n parents were standing around too...n then my bro said:"looks like someone wanted us to stay here 4ever! if he forbid the time to pass then we will never get out of there! we must mark something so we kno when he changed it. remember, at this time, this kid sit by the slide, looking into the sky, n the ppl around him..." n then i turn around n turn back, all of a sudden, the kid became some old man and the other ppl became somebody else too... my bros face became someone else's too...i was like wdh wut am i gonna do next?
Old 05-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #103
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
had this strange time traveling dream...someone was manipulating the time...

my bro n i kinda came to a park, some kinda kids playground area... there were lots kids, some playing slides some playing seesaw n so on... n parents were standing around too...n then my bro said:"looks like someone wanted us to stay here 4ever! if he forbid the time to pass then we will never get out of there! we must mark something so we kno when he changed it. remember, at this time, this kid sit by the slide, looking into the sky, n the ppl around him..." n then i turn around n turn back, all of a sudden, the kid became some old man and the other ppl became somebody else too... my bros face became someone else's too...i was like wdh wut am i gonna do next?
Uh huh... I know I tend to make little mistakes in grammar and spelling, but can't you type semi-normal? Or at least use the word 'and' instead of just a 'n'.
And does WDH= What da hell? I'm pretty sure it's WTH for "What the hell?"
Old 07-12-2012, 04:03 AM   #104
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!

i had a crazy dream last night where i purchased "Kowabunga Crackin Hot Spot"... which of course is not real. Essentially it was a Hot Spot figure the size of a giant mutatin turtle- and had hinged legs like the kowabunga crackin egg turtles. Instead of an egg he had a huge red fire hydrant that he came out of. there really wasnt much to the dream other than me being at the yard sale, finding it, realizing what it was and then down playing it because it was "super rare!"
Old 07-12-2012, 12:08 PM   #105
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Oh I had the freakiest dream. So I was hanging with my friend at my house and we were playing some video game. Then my grandma came in the room, which used to be a garage, and said something like, "Stay low, Danger." idk. but then I noticed my friend wasn't their anymore but instead he was in the kitchen with my cousin her boyfriend and some of their friends. So I decided to walk out and as i walked out i passed by the door which was open and I saw a dark green van covered in blood. After seeing that I just rushed into the kitchen. And if things couldn't any weirder. The van pulled up in our driveway and some creepy-looking red head came out and walked into our house with a gun. Don't really remember what else happened but I did notice that a creepy clown face appeared on the van and it looked more bloodier.
Old 07-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #106
Zany Orange Dude
The Little Nerdy Teacher

I had a dream Mikey was on a bike getting chased by a mob of orcs from Lord of the Rings...and that's about it...
Old 08-06-2012, 11:52 AM   #107
Moonlight1102
Hench Mutant

I had a nightmare about a giant Darth Vader chasing me down on a giant bicycle. All I could hear was laughing from him until a building fell on me.
Old 08-18-2012, 08:25 PM   #108
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

So I had a dream..
Spoiler:
I was kissed by a girl.
and well... yep
Old 08-18-2012, 09:30 PM   #109
psych23232323
Foot Soldier

Only nightmares I honestly have are zombie apocalypses.

Seriously, every nightmare I have always involves me in the center of one.

My most recent zombie nightmare involved me being in a stadium. I heard noises outside and saw zombies approaching me. I ran to another room at the stadium where others were hiding; some people I had met previously but haven't talked to in a while.

So I help barricade the door to prevent them from coming in. I find an axe and keep it nearby. I talk to one of my friends about how I may never see my girlfriend again and how we should find out which one of us she really loved.

For some reason; I seem to have a girlfriend in each of my zombie nightmares but the girl is always different but the recent one had an old high school friend as my girlfriend.

Somehow, the zombies are managing to get in the room, so I had to find a way out, I try to find my axe but it's disappeared.

I manage to run outside of the stadium and try to find a car. As I try to find one, zombies are around, eating people and I try escaping. I find a car that looks like the one I currently drive, I run toward it as zombies are closing in on me.

Then my alarm went off and I woke up.

Since this is a Ninja Turtles forum; I did once have a dream involving them. I was outside a building; think a store, then I saw them outside the other end of the store. They spot me and come running at me; unsure why but when I look at my hands; I am wearing gloves, I look at myself and see I am wearing Foot Ninja uniform for some reason, and I was like..."Oh Crap." Then they started beating me up and then I woke up. I don't consider it a nightmare though because I thought getting beat up by them would be an honor really.
psych23232323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #110
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Alright quick summary of my dream? Some little demon thing had somehow tooken the TMNT to its little hell-like dimension. And the turtles woke up with chains on their wrists and around their necks that were connecting to some machine in the ground. Then the little demon thing had pressed a button after Don said something and it made Don fall to his knees and he hit his face on the ground. but I cant remember what happened after... but they did escape somehow. But no demon thing hurts Donnie on my watch! (Or on probably other people's watches) (then again I cant really do much in a dream)
Old 09-06-2012, 05:01 PM   #111
Lance_Steele
Foot Soldier

When I was 6 I remember having a nightmare after watching an Episode from Transformers called "Dark Awakening". It was a creepy episode from the third season about the Autobots and a reanimated corpse of Optimus Prime. What I did remember from this nightmare was a weird image of Rodimus Prime. It creeped me out for some reason. I still remember how it did effect me.

Warning! Objects in mirror are closer than they appear...
Lance_Steele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:44 PM   #112
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Sorry for the necropost, but I had to add this somewhere.

So last night I had a pretty messed up dream. I don't remember how it started, but I remember being able to see my insides via some machine. Then I my whole intestines were cut out. Next thing I knew I was holding them in my hands like I could see them and feel them. They were pink and covered in blood. Of course like any other person I was freaking out. I was wondering why I wasn't even dead, or why I didn't have and scars or stitches. I kept telling my mom that we had to go to the hospital, but she was just like "alright. We'll get there." AndI'm telling her, "No! My intestines! We need to get there now!" And then my boyfriend was telling me, "Don't worry you don't need them." And pretty much things that didn't make sense. And as if things couldn't get worst suddenly there's tears in my intestines and they wore torn in sections. We did eventually get to the hospital, but I woke up before knowing if I was operated on or not.
Old 12-04-2014, 12:52 PM   #113
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
I had a dream that I got lost in a school. I was looking for my math class, because they weren't in ther usual place. Somehow I ended up in a circular room with a bunch of doors, with no idea of how I even got there. I tried looking for an exit but it seemed like every door was a closet, and one of the doors was open. When I looked inside I saw the grudge and said, "Whoa! Okay avoiding that door!" and shuddered.

Another dream I was again lost in the school, but this time i was looking for my english class. I somehow ended up in the library, except it was so decorative, and I think there was a pirates ship. The weirdest part though was that the whole school was decorated in halloween decorations in February.

This dream was kinda funny. I saw Shredder taking Splinter hostage into my brother's room. So I slapped him.
Stop eating pizza at night.

I actually had an odd dream once. You know those big bertha arcade games? The ones where you throw the balls in the ladies mouth and she grows bigger? It involved that. I was playing it and I couldn't score, so I consulted a nearby walmart for help. I purchased the "arcade game help book", but I got lost on my way back. I went into a basement of a house and it was lined up like a supermarket, but with grey walls. I bought multicolor snowballs and wondered the streets until I realized I was dreaming and opened my eyes.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 12:54 PM   #114
Lethal Lullaby
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
Stop eating pizza at night.
But it's soo good! lol
Old 12-04-2014, 02:43 PM   #115
shuriken
Second City Shinobi

I had a dream where my left arm was really itchy. So I scratched until I began taking off layers of skin revealing some sort of parasitic worm. It was terrifying. Then I woke up.
Old 12-04-2014, 02:54 PM   #116
Powder
So tired of this place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Lullaby View Post
_
Seems kinda metaphorical. Like there's either something in you dying to be let out, or rather, deep down, there is something you want/need & don't have.

As for me, I have nightmares all night, 5/7 days a week. Sucks.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 08:54 PM   #117
Leo656
The Franchise

I have a lot of "Silent Hill" dreams that take place in an abandoned version of the house I grew up in. It's kind of neat but kind of awful, as my parents usually come back to life and die again while I have to watch or fail to save them or something.

And SOME times, I have nightmares where the first half I'm being pursued by people desperately trying to kill me, and suddenly, I'm somehow Batman, and the rest of the dream plays out with me as Batman. Those are pretty weird. I don't mind being Dream Batman, but it'd be nice to skip the first half where everyone's trying to kill me.

"I left some words quite far from here to be a short reminder...
I laid them out in stone, in case they need to last forever..."

"But hey... I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know."
nWo Tech: The Official Thread Poison of the Technodrome Forums
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxr...awnHgDz1ceDcfA
https://theroxxshow.blogspot.com/
Leo656 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2014, 12:57 PM   #118
Icebot
Foot Elite

I had a nightmare where my sister was killed. I was so sad. I'm really glad it didn't come true.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 01:41 PM   #119
Davetello
Banned

Not exactly a nightmare, but rekindling my interest in serial killers and crime has probably been contributing to my recent disturbed and depressive state. The other night I was reading a book on my tablet, "The Serial Killer Files", and amongst the cases I read of were Mary Bell - an 11 year old child who murdered two even younger children" and Jane Toppan - a classic "Angel of Death" nurse who in the late 1800s poisoned and murdered people in her care.

Some things from the stories really affected me. Bell for example asked to see the coffin of one of the boys she killed and actively taunted his grieving aunt in the aftermath. She also said "murder isn't that bad, we all die some time". Toppan is quoted as saying she "wanted to kill more people - helpless people - than any human being in history". There are also rumours that as an old lady, decades after she was committed to an insane asylum, she could easily remember her crimes and used to smile at the younger nurses, calling them 'dearie', telling them to get the morphine out so they could go and have fun watching the other patients die. That sort of reliving of her crimes decades after the events, and showing absolutely no remorse whatsoever, troubles me to a great degree. Many killers lack conscience, but that story is creepy as hell.

So, because of all of this, I've been struggling to sleep at night. In fact it got to me so badly that I even put the lights on over the last couple of nights, and had to close my door so I couldn't see into the hallway (I generally leave it open).

Then when I try and get back to the 'day job', I have to read about genocide on a surreal scale in terms of the British, Spanish and Russian empires. And now I have to write an entire assignment based around this barbarism. So yeah, I might not be having nightmares, but I am severely disturbed and emotionally wrecked at this particular point in time.
Davetello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2014, 03:05 PM   #120
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo656 View Post

And SOME times, I have nightmares where the first half I'm being pursued by people desperately trying to kill me, and suddenly, I'm somehow Batman, and the rest of the dream plays out with me as Batman. Those are pretty weird. I don't mind being Dream Batman, but it'd be nice to skip the first half where everyone's trying to kill me.
These dreams sound pretty cool.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote