The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 05-10-2018, 08:56 PM   #1
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist

TMNT issue 50 second printing?

Hi, I was re reading the city at war arc and noticed at the back of issue 59 there is an ad for a second printing of issue 50. Was this ever printed? As far as I know there wasn't but maybe i'm wrong?

http://bootd.wordpress.com/
HotJuicyBurgers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:18 PM   #2
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotJuicyBurgers View Post
Hi, I was re reading the city at war arc and noticed at the back of issue 59 there is an ad for a second printing of issue 50. Was this ever printed? As far as I know there wasn't but maybe i'm wrong?
Good question. I feel like I saw that it was... but I can't really find any proof of it now. Mandela Effect!
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2018, 10:20 PM   #3
rich
Mad Scientist

As far as I know there was never a 2nd printing for #50.
rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:54 PM   #4
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist

I'll try and take a picture to upload it here later today when I get home. Interesting though. I guess they planned on it but never got around to it, or reconsidered it.

Old 05-12-2018, 03:13 AM   #5
Mayhem
Foot Elite

A number of us own issue #59 anyhow heh... but I went to have a look, and yes there is an advert for a second print of #50. As Rich says, I am unaware of it so probably did not occur.
Old 05-12-2018, 03:39 AM   #6
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

My guess is... and I could be wrong, and this could probably easily be figured out... they simply ran more copies of #50 when the first run sold out, and didn't make a big stink about it. Maybe a lot of #50s out there are 2nd print and they have no idea.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2018, 08:36 AM   #7
HotJuicyBurgers
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
A number of us own issue #59 anyhow heh... but I went to have a look, and yes there is an advert for a second print of #50. As Rich says, I am unaware of it so probably did not occur.
No picture needed. Got it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
My guess is... and I could be wrong, and this could probably easily be figured out... they simply ran more copies of #50 when the first run sold out, and didn't make a big stink about it. Maybe a lot of #50s out there are 2nd print and they have no idea.
This could be the case but they have always indicated a second printing before.I feel more likely is that they never got around to it. Would be a question for Peter I guess if he ever does another questionnaire.