The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 12-22-2016, 09:02 AM   #41
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier

How did you guys understand whats going on if you don't understand Korean?
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 09:08 AM   #42
TMNTInsighter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsicornYT View Post
Easy, you just have to pay attention to and understand what's happening rather than what they're saying. It's not that difficult. I've had to do it with a few movies and TV episodes here and there. You know what they say after all, actions speak louder than words.
TMNTInsighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2016, 11:30 AM   #43
Penst0ck
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarsicornYT View Post
Like TMNTInsighter said, you just have to watch what there doing to puzzle it together. Luckily tmnt is an action driven show so it's still watchable without the dialogue, as opposed to watching a word heavy anime like Death Note.
Old 12-22-2016, 05:57 PM   #44
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier

Okay, thanks guys. I'll give it a try again and pay more attention this time. Probably wasn't the best idea to watch it at 3 in the morning
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 01:55 AM   #45
Vicky82
Emperor

South Korea will be airing the final 2 episodes on December 31st at 8am Korean time.

Remember to keep spoilers in this thread.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:50 AM   #46
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Great! This means that season 4 is ending this year. Because due to the internet now you can see the episodes at any time you want and you dont have to wait until they air in your country. Great! No need to wait until february now! Of course we dont know Korean but we can understand what going on. You see me beating the turtles. You know that iam telling something like 'I WILL KILL YOU GREEN FREAKS AND I WILL DESTROY YOU""!!! Even if iam saying it on Korean language that you dont understand you can guess what i am saying!!
Old 12-23-2016, 04:06 AM   #47
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredder orokusaki View Post
Great! This means that season 4 is ending this year. Because due to the internet now you can see the episodes at any time you want and you dont have to wait until they air in your country. Great! No need to wait until february now! Of course we dont know Korean but we can understand what going on. You see me beating the turtles. You know that iam telling something like 'I WILL KILL YOU GREEN FREAKS AND I WILL DESTROY YOU""!!! Even if iam saying it on Korean language that you dont understand you can guess what i am saying!!
You ain't killing em son, they're all alive in a season 5 clip. But I didn't see you there, just Tiger Claw. I wonder what might mean. Hmmm
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 04:14 AM   #48
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
If you die in the show, will you stop posting here forever? I would really respect the dedication to the role and stop being so mean to you.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 06:43 AM   #49
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheNines View Post
If you die in the show, will you stop posting here forever? I would really respect the dedication to the role and stop being so mean to you.
Don't count on that. As soon as another show's iteration goes on air he'll be back again.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 11:24 AM   #50
ToTheNines
[sic]

It would be a nice couple-year break.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 02:50 PM   #51
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

If they kill me i will return as a Utrom or a ghost or a zombile or a robot.. You know the possibilities are endless!! Iwill be in one form or another until the last episodes of the show as i has been in the two previous series!
Old 12-23-2016, 03:13 PM   #52
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
If they kill me i will return as a Utrom or a ghost or a zombile or a robot.. You know the possibilities are endless!! Iwill be in one form or another until the last episodes of the show as i has been in the two previous series!

so you'd be the old man in this bit eh? that aside i can't wait for next week end. its like a kid at christmas wanting to sneak down and open his gifts before his parents awake. then again will it be like what the joker said when he found out bruce wayne was batman. "behind all the stern and baterangs, your just a little boy in his playsuit crying for mommy and daddy." i guess it all comes down to how long can we wait.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 03:21 PM   #53
Dust
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Utrom? No, you are a human, you will not return, this isn't the 2003 show, and it wouldn't be you, shredder orokusaki, it would be an Utrom (who aren't evil in this universe).
Zombie? Never gonna happen, and you're still dead either way, all you will be able to say here is "Brains".
A robot? Still not Shredder, Oroku Saki.
You will not be brought back after you die, 'Shredder'.
Dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:09 PM   #54
Metalwolf
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Maybe you'll return as a deaf, blind and mute person that rocks in a corner and likes to smear his own poo on the walls. And they'll call you ' Shredder' because you'll be shredding bits of newspaper and stuffing them in your mouth.
Metalwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:50 PM   #55
Xav
Foot Elite

Quote:
Iwill be in one form or another until the last episodes of the show as i has been in the two previous series!
What previous two series? Because the only show with a Shredder in the last episodes was the 2003 one, and even than it was the Utrom Shredder and not Oroku Saki.
Xav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2016, 05:58 PM   #56
Dust
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xav View Post
What previous two series? Because the only show with a Shredder in the last episodes was the 2003 one, and even than it was the Utrom Shredder and not Oroku Saki.
He says he is all the Shredders, Utrom, Human, Demon, Cyber, whatever, it's all the same to him. Very stupid though.

And yeah, Shredder wasn't in the last episode of the OT, unless he's counting Red Sky as a separate thing from the OT.
Old 12-25-2016, 01:51 PM   #57
cookie jar
Hench Mutant

New image from Requiem
Spoiler:
cookie jar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 02:08 PM   #58
Dust
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
Ayy, good to see Slash back. Guess this means that the Mutanimals will be helping out this time.
Old 12-25-2016, 02:09 PM   #59
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie jar View Post
Has the episode been already aired in Korea? I thought the date was in 31 december
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 02:16 PM   #60
neatoman
Emperor

So when were the new episodes going to hit again?
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
korean, new episodes