The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2019, 06:34 PM   #1
Prowler
Emperor

What sports do you follow? And which leagues/competitions?

By following I don't mean necessarily watching every game/tournament/event/wtv, but keeping up to date with it in general.

I only follow football these days. Mostly my club, Benfica, who play in the Portuguese league, obviously. I don't bother watching foreign leagues nowadays. I keep track of the league tables, the current champions, etc, but I'm at a point in my life where I need to double-check who manages which team or who is playing for each team. I just don't have much motivation and patience and time to watch much football anymore. Plus, it's getting mroe and more predictable nowadays, with always the same lot of teams winning major things. So I only really watch my team's games and the Euros and the World Cups. And I'll even miss some games. I watch like 70% of them maybe.

I used to follow Formula 1 racing a bit when I was a kid, but never got to know much about it. I only watched it on tv because my family watched it every Sunday morning. Plus it was in the golden era of the sport with the likes of Schumacher, Hakkinen, etc. in their prime. It was practically mandatory for a European to watch those guys race. And no, I wasn't old enough yet when Ayrton Senna died, so I've never seen him race.

What about you?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote