The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2018, 01:54 PM   #1141
pferreira
Mad Scientist
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,553
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
Good that they're finally ending this reprint series.
Still not complete unfortunately due to some controversial content in some issues.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 08:52 PM   #1142
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,276
May Release dates

2nd
Tmnt Vol 3. Fall and Rise TPB
Tales of TMNT Omnibus Vol 1

14th
TMNT #82
TMNT Universe #22

23rd
TMNT:Urban Legends #1

30th
TMNT Adventures Vol 15

June

3rd
TMNT Universe #23
TMNT ultimate collection vol 2 TPB

13th
TMNT Urban Legends #2

27th
TMNT #83
Kevin Eastman RoninBebop TPB

July

4th
Batman/TMNT deluxe edition Hardcover (DC)
TMNT vol 19:Invasion of the Tri-ceraton TPB

11th
TMNT Universe #24
TMNT Urban Legends #3

18th
TMNT:The IDW collection Vol 7 HC
Rise of the TMNT#0

25th
TMNT #84

These dates are subject to change as always
Credit to Rich and his website for the dates
https://tmnt-ninjaturtles.com/tmnt-blog/
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:05 AM   #1143
Monkey Ambassador
Thug
 
Monkey Ambassador's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Savannah, GA
Posts: 94
The Ultimate Collection Volume 2 TPB was out this past week.
Monkey Ambassador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:33 AM   #1144
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,101
Upcoming TMNT Comics
Updated MAY 07 11:43 MT - dates subject to change

April, 2018
04 – TMNT Color Classics, Vol. 01 TPB
11 – TMNT #81; Kevin Eastman's Underwhere TPB; TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo: Expanded Edition HC
18 – TMNT Universe #21; Batman/TMNT II #6

May, 2018
02 – TMNT, Vol. 03: Fall and Rise TPB; Tales of the TMNT Omnibus, Vol. 1 TPB
09 – TMNT Ultimate Collection, Vol. 02 TPB
16 – TMNT #82; TMNT Universe #22
23 – TMNT: Urban Legends #1
30 – TMNT Adventures, Vol. 15 TPB

June, 2018
06 – TMNT Universe #23
13 – TMNT: Urban Legends #2
27 – TMNT #83; Kevin Eastman's Roninbebop TPB

July, 2018
04 – Batman/TMNT Deluxe Edition HC (DC); TMNT, Vol. 19: Invasion of the Triceratons TPB
11 – TMNT Universe #24; TMNT: Urban Legends #3
18 – TMNT: The IDW Collection, Vol. 7 HC; Rise of the TMNT #0
25 – TMNT #84; Teenage Mutant Ninja Cerebi #1 (Aardvark Vanaheim)

August, 2018
08 – Batman/TMNT II HC (DC)
15 – Bodycount HC; TMNT Universe, Vol. 4: Home TPB

September, 2018
26 – Usagi Yojimbo/TMNT: The Complete Collection TPB (Dark Horse)
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 11:59 AM   #1145
TurtleWA
Mad Scientist
 
TurtleWA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: WA
Posts: 2,246
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
Upcoming TMNT Comics
Updated MAY 07 11:43 MT - dates subject to change

April, 2018
04 – TMNT Color Classics, Vol. 01 TPB
11 – TMNT #81; Kevin Eastman's Underwhere TPB; TMNT/Usagi Yojimbo: Expanded Edition HC
18 – TMNT Universe #21; Batman/TMNT II #6

May, 2018
02 – TMNT, Vol. 03: Fall and Rise TPB; Tales of the TMNT Omnibus, Vol. 1 TPB
09 – TMNT Ultimate Collection, Vol. 02 TPB
16 – TMNT #82; TMNT Universe #22
23 – TMNT: Urban Legends #1
30 – TMNT Adventures, Vol. 15 TPB

June, 2018
06 – TMNT Universe #23
13 – TMNT: Urban Legends #2
27 – TMNT #83; Kevin Eastman's Roninbebop TPB

July, 2018
04 – Batman/TMNT Deluxe Edition HC (DC); TMNT, Vol. 19: Invasion of the Triceratons TPB
11 – TMNT Universe #24; TMNT: Urban Legends #3
18 – TMNT: The IDW Collection, Vol. 7 HC; Rise of the TMNT #0
25 – TMNT #84; Teenage Mutant Ninja Cerebi #1 (Aardvark Vanaheim)

August, 2018
08 – Batman/TMNT II HC (DC)
15 – Bodycount HC; TMNT Universe, Vol. 4: Home TPB

September, 2018
26 – Usagi Yojimbo/TMNT: The Complete Collection TPB (Dark Horse)
Amazon has TMNT Adv Vol 15 TPB on July 3rd. Is this a mistake or date change? Seems like the Tales Omni got released ahead of original date so maybe the TMNT Adv TPB is getting pushed back. Dates hardly ever stay the same it seems.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 12:20 PM   #1146
rich
Mad Scientist
 
rich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Colorado, USA
Posts: 1,101
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleWA View Post
Amazon has TMNT Adv Vol 15 TPB on July 3rd. Is this a mistake or date change? Seems like the Tales Omni got released ahead of original date so maybe the TMNT Adv TPB is getting pushed back. Dates hardly ever stay the same it seems.
Well, release dates are definitely a moving target. Anything more than a couple weeks out is really not set in stone. I see that TMNT Adv. Vol. 15 is listed now as June 6 on Diamond so, in just a few days it's changed from what I have listed here.
__________________

rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 07:50 AM   #1147
Diorm
Foot Soldier
 
Diorm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Québec
Posts: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich View Post
September, 2018
26 – Usagi Yojimbo/TMNT: The Complete Collection TPB (Dark Horse)
I find it strange that this one is only a TPB. It's a Complete Collection. I would have hoped for an Hardcover version.
Diorm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 09:13 AM   #1148
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 7,326
Six weeks between #82 and #83? 4 weeks is hard enough.
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2018, 11:15 AM   #1149
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
Six weeks between #82 and #83? 4 weeks is hard enough.
June 6 on Comixology.
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:26 AM   #1150
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 564
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Bebop & Rocksteady Hit The Road

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...ver-ben-bates/
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:14 AM   #1151
Utrommaniac
It only took 30 years
 
Utrommaniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: All is strange and vague. Are we dead? Or is this Ohio?
Posts: 4,057
Huh...looks like their mutations could be fizzling out. But, save for Savanti being around for time travel, they have no access to a "mutatgen store". So how they'll stay in place in the end is a total mystery. Should be fun.

No point in speculating on the "brand new villain" either. Might just be an IDW original.
__________________
Resident Overthinker of Inconsequential Biology


To my DeviantArt
Utrommaniac is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:25 AM   #1152
bushido
Stone Warrior
 
bushido's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: France
Posts: 564
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Bebop & Rocksteady Hit The Road

https://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/b...ver-ben-bates/
Here is the cover:

Spoiler:
__________________
bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 11:15 AM   #1153
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master
 
MikeandRaph87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: JLA Satellite Headquarters
Posts: 7,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by bushido View Post
June 6 on Comixology.
I will definitely take that. So we get both titles on the same day?
__________________
Michelangelo: This looks like a job for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Raphael: Sheesh, Mikey this ain't a cartoon!

Check out the best DC Comics site on the net:
http://new.dcuwiki.net/forums/index.php
Now featuring Ethan Van Sciver!

MikeandRaph87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic discussion, tmnt

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.