The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 04-22-2018, 12:08 PM   #21
sdp
Megan Fox = April

A movie came out awhile ago that is Netflix's incentive to make their kids shows interactive and you choose the outcome.

I guess it's not available in most devices since the version I watched on my Wii U Netflix app it just played the movie without having any choices which is odd and it wasn't a particularly strong story for me to ever want to re-watch or have my "choose your own adventure" story and re-watch a few times. I think it's cool though. They did something similar with King Kong and I can see kids loving that (the King Kong one did work with the Netflix Wii U app for some reason).

Show is still bland and boring.

The original episode order was 26, so this "movie" is part of that order. Netflix divides its kids shows now into two so the wait is not as long for the real second order/season. So we still have 10 more episodes of a "season 2" that should air sometime this year.
sdp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2018, 07:05 PM   #22
M.O.D.O.K.
Thug

It's kind of fitting that Multi-Farious is the only character that has multiple fates, depending on your choices. I wonder if the proper second season will go with him
Spoiler:
either being permanently cured, killed by the defective cure, or simply arrested and locked up again
M.O.D.O.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 11:50 PM   #23
sdp
Megan Fox = April

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.D.O.K. View Post
It's kind of fitting that Multi-Farious is the only character that has multiple fates, depending on your choices. I wonder if the proper second season will go with him
Spoiler:
either being permanently cured, killed by the defective cure, or simply arrested and locked up again
Counting that the version that devices that don't let you choose give you the cured ending I'm guessing that's the "canon" one. But if they're smart they'll just won't have him appear again so no matter what ending people chose can still be seen as "canon".
Old 08-30-2018, 12:44 PM   #24
M.O.D.O.K.
Thug

Season two trailer: It comes out September 7th.

M.O.D.O.K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2018, 07:17 PM   #25
PApagreg
Mad Scientist

Just watched season two and my god did the ending sucked
Spoiler:
Basically nothing has changed except Dr K is in a coma and we found out Kane was part of the Techmen also to add salt to the wound Rook said the Flex Fighters were the ones helping the Techmen. So basically our heroes are even in a worse position and barely anything has changed
Old 09-09-2018, 11:56 AM   #26
sdp
Megan Fox = April

I don't think you need to spoiler anything in this thread, I'm almost finished with the season and well it's boring and generic. The show feels like a generic 90s superhero cartoon, even the theme song, except with none of the nostalgia or style of the 90s. Sure the animation is fine but so much more coudl've beend one with the concept. How did the toyline do? is this show getting a third season? We know the first and second seasons were all one batch ordend Netflix just split it in two as they do with their animated shows now.

The show isn't horrible either but it just lacks any style, even the cool ninja Blindstrike became boring this season. So much more could've been done with the Stretch Armstrong idea but they turned it into this. I'll edit this when I finish watching but I doubt 3 episodes will change my mind.