The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-26-2017, 11:59 AM   #1
Bishop123
Banned

The Writer Report Card

With the show essentially being over, and for anyone who cares about this type of stuff, I figured we could have a thread grading each writer across the series based on the episodes they wrote. To make life easier, I compiled a list of every single writer on the series (in no specific order) and their portfolio. You can grade each individual writer, rank their best/weakest episodes, rank who the best/weakest writers were, etc.

1. Brandon Auman (Episodes: The Mutation Situation, The Kraang Conspiracy, The Manhattan Project Part I, The Lonely Mutation of Baxter Stockman, The Invasion Part I, Within the Woods, Return to New York, The Pig and the Rhino, Battle for New York Part I, Tale of the Yokai, Annihilation: Earth!, Beyond the Known Universe, Riddle of the Ancient Aeons, Trans-Dimensional Turtles, Earth's Last Stand, City at War, The Super Shredder, Requiem, Owari, End Times, The Frankenstein Experiment, Osoroshi no Tabi, and The Wasteland Warrior (aka Mutant Apocalypse Part I))

2. Peter Di Cicco (Episodes: Metalhead Rewired, Vengeance is Mine, The Creeping Doom, The Arena of Carnage, Broken Foot, The Power Inside Her, The Forgotten Swordsman, The Curse of Savanti Romero, Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady, and The Impossible Desert (aka Mutant Apocalypse Part II))

3. Gavin Hignight (Episodes: Slash and Destroy, Newtralized!, Race with the Demon!, Attack of the Mega Shredder!, The Outlaw Armaggon!, The Evil of Dregg, Tokka vs. the World, Heart of Evil, and Carmageddon! (aka Mutant Apocalypse Part III))

4. Randolph Heard (Episodes: A Chinatown Ghost Story, Serpent Hunt, Turtles in Time, The Weird World of Wyrm, Revenge of the Triceratons, Darkest Plight, and Scroll of the Demodragon)

5. Mark Henry (Episodes: Fungus Humungous, Buried Secrets, Battle for New York Part II, The Fourfold Trap, The Cosmic Ocean, Tale of Tiger Claw, and The Foot Walks Again!)

6. Todd Casey (Episodes: Vision Quest, The Noxious Avenger, Dinosaur Seen in Sewers!, Journey to the Center of Mikey's Mind, Mutant Gangland, and When Worlds Collide Part I (co-wrote with Elliott Casey))

7. Kevin Burke & Chris "Doc" Wyatt (Episodes: Mutagen Man Unleashed, Pizza Face, The Croaking, Meet Mondo Gecko, The War for Dimension X, The Insecta Trifecta, and Monsters Among Us)

8. Eugene Son (Episodes: Follow the Leader, Mazes & Mutants, The Deadly Venom, Bat in the Belfry, and When Worlds Collide Part II)

9. John Shirley (Episodes: The Manhattan Project Part II, The Invasion Part II, The Moons of Thalos 3, The Ever-Burning Fire, and The Crypt of Dracula)

10. Henry Gilroy (Episodes: Plan 10, Clash of the Mutanimals, and Kagayake! Kintaro)

11. Elliott Casey (Episode: When Worlds Collide Part I (co-wrote with Todd Casey))

12. Doug Langdale (Episodes: The Legend of the Kuro Kabuto, Into Dimension X!, A Foot Too Big, and In Dreams)

13. Jeremy Shipp (Episodes: Turtle Templer, Panic in the Sewers, New Girl in Town, Cockroach Terminator, and The Pulverizer Returns!)

14. Kenny Byerly (Episodes: Never Say Xever, Mousers Attack!, The Alien Agenda, and Enemy of My Enemy)

15. Jase Ricci (Episodes: I, Monster, Baxter's Gambit, and Operation: Break Out)

16. Joshua Sternin & J.R. Ventimilia (Episodes: Rise of the Turtles, I Think His Name is Baxter Stockman, The Gauntlet, TCRI, and Showdown)

17. Russ Carney & Ron Corcillo (Episodes: Monkey Brains, It Came From the Depths, The Pulverizer, and Karai's Vendetta)

18. Stan Sakai (Episode: Yojimbo)

19. Kevin Eastman (Episode: Lone Rat and Cubs)

20. Greg Weisman (Episode: Eyes of the Chimera)

21. Nicole Dubuc (Episode: Target: April O'Neil)

22. Thomas Krajewski (Episode: Mikey Gets Shellacne)

23. Christopher Yost (Episode: The Wrath of Tiger Claw)

24. Todd Garfield (Episodes: Invasion of the Squirrelanoids and Of Rats and Men)

25. Andrew Robinson (Episode: Casey Jones vs the Underworld)

26. Pete Goldfinger (Episode: Parasitica)

27. Joshua Hamilton (Episode: New Friend, Old Enemy)

28. Tom Alvarado (Episode: Metalhead)

29. Johnny Hartmann (Episode: The Good, The Bad and Casey Jones)

30. Jed MacKay (Episode: The Big Blowout)

Last edited by Bishop123; 09-26-2017 at 12:10 PM.
Bishop123 is offline   Reply With Quote