The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 08-06-2017, 08:44 AM   #101
plastroncafe
PerfectlyTunedFightEngine

This case is about a teenager. Teenagers aren't men and women, they're boys and girls, at least until they reach the age of majority at 18.

And Larry's point only stands because it's standard operating procedure.
Like, years of counseling are required for transition.

As for Andrew's biology lesson, most of that exists on a spectrum, and doesn't come into play until puberty. Prior to puberty there really isn't much in the way of secondary sexual characteristics.

And women do indeed have an adam's apple. It's just not as pronounced as a dude's...on average.

But hey, I guess today I learned I'm not female, according to Andrew, so that's something.
So your wants and needs as a fan should outweigh everyone else's?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabacooza View Post
There's no sense catering just to one demographic which is idiotic.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegita-San View Post
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
plastroncafe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 09:12 AM   #102
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
This case is all about a MAN who couldn't cut it as a man, so is using the current messed up PC bs to call himself a woman just so he can do what he has done, beat the compitition... And then bragging about it.
"Current messed up PC bs"... I guess you're not aware that Transgender people have existed for quite a bit longer then anything that's "current"

Unless you view the civilizations of Mesopotamia and Assyria as "Current". Or Two-Spirits in Native American culture, Winagu Nati ritual in Okinawa or South Asia's Hijra.

I guess Dörchen Richter was a part of the "Current messed up PC bs" back in 1931.
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 10:26 AM   #103
sdp
-

Sex =/= Gender

So, the easiest way to identify people now in the age of infinite genders is through sex then. Male, Female and for the few intersex. But the extreme left gets mad when you do this because you're using their own logic against them.

This rise of PCs is going to end though, the majority of the people doing it is because its sort of a fad and a way to be rebellious with your parents, hence the popularity of this in sites like tumblr. These outcasts instead of finding clothes at hot topic use this as a way to "rebel" against the status quo and are bending facts.

I like this tweet by professor peterson, basically everytime someone questions the narrative they're doomed to be labeled alt-right and shunned "literally hitler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cure View Post
All this stuff on sex and gender is cool and all, but can we all at least agree that people who identify as animals are ****ing insane and need help?
Why do they need help? I see no difference between someone who identifies as a different gender with someone who identifies as another animal. As long as they're not hurting anyone and we're not hurting their mental state by letting them who cares.

One of my best friends is an "otherkin" who thinks he is literally a dragon. He's still a smart guy who is pretty cool and normal and only his most trusted friends know that about him, well besides his other "otherkin" friends who also think they're dragons. As long as they're not actually having sex with animals who cares what they identify as.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy Kappa View Post
"Current messed up PC bs"... I guess you're not aware that Transgender people have existed for quite a bit longer then anything that's "current"

I guess Dörchen Richter was a part of the "Current messed up PC bs" back in 1931.
The currently messed up PC BS is being called a homophobe for expressing a slightly different point of view in stuff that there are no concrete studies and or even questioning some of the more shaky information. That's not what science is.

Tomboys, sissies etc have always existed and it wasn't a problem besides a few ignorant people. It's just today's outrage culture that wants to label everyone and judge others if they don't agree with their segmenting and antagonizing of simple things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
But hey, I guess today I learned I'm not female, according to Andrew, so that's something.
I don't see Andrew's logic much worse than the average SJW tumblr post on gender spectrums.

Last edited by sdp; 08-06-2017 at 10:48 AM.
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 03:56 PM   #104
plastroncafe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdp View Post
I don't see Andrew's logic much worse than the average SJW tumblr post on gender spectrums.
Really?
Would you care to expound upon this further?
Quote:
Quote:
just ignore what you don't like rather than obsessing over it and move on with your life.
Old 08-06-2017, 04:03 PM   #105
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Last edited by Papenbrook; 08-06-2017 at 04:09 PM.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #106
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I started reading up on the XXY and XYY and other syndromes as a result of this thread.

I feel like I am having a heart attack.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2017, 05:42 PM   #107
Sumac
Banned

Man = Penis.
Woman = Vagina.

Wherever you consider yourself male of female is another matter. But denying existence of biological sexes is strange.

As for the article in question - in this age it's expected and I agree with sdp, soon it will go down.
Sumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:19 PM   #108
Refractive Reflections
Mad Scientist

Refractive Reflections is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 07:12 PM   #109
Spike Spiegel
See You Next Mission

Quote:
Originally Posted by Refractive Reflections View Post
Somehow I knew that was going to be a Prager University produced video.

This place is becoming too predictable.

It would help if they had citations on screen or in the description for when they say "scientists now believe ____________________."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryomancer View Post
Mirage [is]...a comic about life and how life and the people closest to you just absolutely suck sometimes. It's "adult" in a very real sense, in that it deals with heavy themes that resonate more with adults, not that it's full of blood and titties or whatever.
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_osborn View Post
[TMNT 1990 director Steve] Barron recognized the early Mirage issues as perfect storyboards. It's a shame no other filmmaker has.

Last edited by Spike Spiegel; 10-12-2017 at 07:18 PM.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 08:28 PM   #110
sdp
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by plastroncafe View Post
Really?
I don't believe your'e not familiar with Tumblr gender rants, you're too into political topics to not be aware.

You may think you're better than say mrmaczaps but in reality you're in the same range just all the way on the other side. ひ
sdp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 10:15 PM   #111
plastroncafe

Quote:
I don't believe your'e not familiar with Tumblr gender rants, you're too into political topics to not be aware.

You may think you're better than say mrmaczaps but in reality you're in the same range just all the way on the other side. ひ
Really?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-13-2017, 10:28 PM   #112
Sumac
Banned

Quote:

Disagree.
mrmaczaps come of as unhinged and mentally disturbed rude individual, suffering from borderline paranoia.
PlastronCafe, despite our possible difference in views, comes as a nice person.

There are not even close to be the same.
Old 10-14-2017, 01:33 PM   #113
mrmaczaps
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Disagree.
mrmaczaps come of as unhinged and mentally disturbed rude individual, suffering from borderline paranoia.
PlastronCafe, despite our possible difference in views, comes as a nice person.

There are not even close to be the same.
Aww did I hurt your little feelings? I'm not unhinged, mentally disturbed, rude or paranoid. I'm not a liberal. :Lol:
mrmaczaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 01:52 PM   #114
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

People really need to stop the mud slinging.

MrMacZaps isn't mentally disturbed all of a sudden because he is Christian, believes in only two genders, views marriage as between only 1 man and 1 woman etc.

Do I agree with his attiude all the time? Definetly not, but there are far worse attitudes out there. The reason Zaps gets picked on more is mostly because of his views.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:26 PM   #115
Sumac
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmaczaps View Post
Aww did I hurt your little feelings? I'm not unhinged, mentally disturbed, rude or paranoid. I'm not a liberal. :Lol:
My feeling are very hard to hurt. Especially the likes of you.
I just stated how you come through your posts, that is all - as scared shitless and angry paranoid person. If you want to be seen differently - act differently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
MrMacZaps isn't mentally disturbed all of a sudden because he is Christian, believes in only two genders, views marriage as between only 1 man and 1 woman etc.
LOL. Are you so naive or just pretend to be? Not that naivety do not expected from "believers".

mrm... doesn't come disturbed due to his views, but due to the way he formulates his posts.

And pretending to be victims for their views, when they are persecuted for being jerks, is a common tactic for some people. If you are an adult person you should separate the two and don't consider everyone who supports your personal views as "poor persecuted allies", because some of them are not worthy supporting and actively compromise your own ideals and values. Which why a lot of people give side eye to the left, currently.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:33 PM   #116
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
LOL. Are you so naive or just pretend to be? Not that naivety do not expected from "believers".

mrm... doesn't come disturbed due to his views, but due to the way he formulates his posts.

And pretending to be victims for their views, when they are persecuted for being jerks, is a common tactic for some people. If you are an adult person you should separate the two and don't consider everyone who supports your personal views as "poor persecuted allies", because some of them are not worthy supporting and actively compromise your own ideals and values. Which why a lot of people give side eye to the left, currently.
What about his post formulation? That he says certain things are wrong because of his religion? Does saying that abortion is wrong, there are only 2 genders, and that Christianity the only right religion suddenly make you a Jerk?

If people can't handle that, they really need to grow thicker skin and not resort to name calling others like you just did many times in your post.

I am not even a Christian myself, and Mrmaczaps and I strongly disagree on many things. He goes as far as to consider my religion evil and satanic.

Yet I can see that he is picked on mostly because of his stances. Change the stance and the attitude will change. Muslims won't be picked on in the same way despite them actually being pretty close to Conservative Christians on so many things.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 10-14-2017 at 02:56 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:15 AM   #117
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

The guys a dude he has a dick and should be running with other dudes. Feelings have no place in sports, you leave that **** at home.

It might not be a popular opinion but tuff nuts.
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:17 AM   #118
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Who is this Ben Shapiro guy? What do you guys think?

Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2017, 10:19 AM   #119
plastroncafe

He was an editor at Breitbart.
That's all I really need to know about the guy.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-06-2017, 10:33 AM   #120
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

This thread needs to be LOCKED
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mr.magazcaps, mrs. mazcaps, plastron goes quiet