The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 12-04-2016, 06:05 PM   #2101
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Happened yesterday, but got to watch my nephew try his first real food. Pureed green beans and the kid took to it immediately. Only tried to gag once, but he got that sorted out.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2016, 11:10 PM   #2102
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

Happened a few days ago, but I bought some candy early in the morning and forgot to eat it. Later, when I was craving a snack, I reached into my pocket and found the candy! It made me happy.
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 05:56 PM   #2103
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Though I do not care for going to the dentist, it was a good cleaning and good news that I don't need any work done. Still keeping an eye on a couple spots, but nothing changed from a year ago. Which is great since my dental record sucks.

10/6 - These cute TMNT 2012 backpack/lunch bag sets at my store finally went on a good clearance. Grabbed two, one for me and one to put away for the nephew someday.

http://www.sears.com/nickeledoeon-te...1&blockType=G1

Though the website has them for $16.00, fyi in store (at least in mine and surely similar/same elsewhere) they dropped to $6.99.

Saw they were $10.99 on Sunday and considered it then, but glad I waited! I made sure to stick a clearance sign on them today in hopes that maybe they'll move as cheap gift ideas for Turtle fans. And I guess the bunch of Spiderman, etc too for those people.

Bonus entry... saw this Jeep Cherokee at work that I parked next to (think it belongs to one of the new people since it was still there when I left) that had red decal letters and a big arrow on a side back window pointing at a large, moderately crumply spot on the side of the vehicle, the words saying "Sweeny did this."

Last edited by IndigoErth; 12-06-2016 at 04:49 PM.
Old 12-07-2016, 09:57 AM   #2104
DestronMirage22
Yukipedia

It started to snow over here! First snow of the season!
DestronMirage22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 05:29 PM   #2105
Icebot
Foot Elite

Got my Christmas shopping done today!
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:14 PM   #2106
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Location: The bowels of Hell, Texas(otherwise known as Decatur)
Found a little Christmas ornament today that is a photo frame made to look like a stage that says "love to dance" on it. Bought it to hang my duckling's picture on the tree. It was the last one like that too so I'm glad I picked it up. I almost got one of Nick Raph too, as I have the other three in that set, but decided to wait until after I get paid tomorrow.

"Where Science ends, magic begins." -Spiral, Uncanny X-Men #491

My various stories and fan-fics are now here-

https://m.fanfiction.net/u/4770494/#end
MsMarvelDuckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #2107
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Tomorrow's my last day of the semester. I probably didn't pass that class, but I'm at least making above a 2.0 GPA thanks to my B in another class.

Plus my final work is a presentation, which I should do fine with like today. A bigger plus being that it's a significantly smaller class at this point.

And I've been elated over silliness with two of my cats, who I realized in very unique situations could be called "Heffalump and Woozle".
(Fluer likes to go under my bedding, at which point we call her "a lump". Earlier today, she only went part way, thus was a half a lump. Which sounds an awful lot like "Heffalump". Mink is named after a type of weasel on account of how soft her fur was as a kitten (and remains), which are also called woozles.
Thus, Fluer and Mink are called Heffalump and Woozle when they're both on my bed and Fluer is only partway under my bedding.

Which I am absolutely using if I ever get a pair of kittens to foster.)
Old 12-07-2016, 06:48 PM   #2108
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Thats cute. Angel and Demona were both on the coffee table together today and it seems Angel was "tattling" on Demona when hubby came home from his treatment today and asked if they'd been good. Pdretending to be her namesake apparently lol!

Old 12-08-2016, 05:33 PM   #2109
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I found Raffi on twitter today. I grew up with his music when I was little that really got me excited.
Old 12-08-2016, 09:28 PM   #2110
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Had my last day of class. There were only four of us, so we ended up hanging out the first hour.

Instructor brought us candy from her husband's friend in New Zealand. Called Pineapple Lumps. It's...interesting. Basically a hard pineapple flavored marshmallow coated in chocolate.
Old 12-10-2016, 02:44 PM   #2111
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
I found Raffi on twitter today. I grew up with his music when I was little that really got me excited.
Aw cool. I've always liked Raffi. I never owned any of his stuff, but I remember childhood pals of mine bringing tapes to Kindergarten way back. I missed out on Raffi when I was a kid because of Teddy Ruxpin and TMNT hot on that bear's heels.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 05:31 PM   #2112
Lisardo
Stone Warrior

What made me happy today? That's the weekend has started and I could sleep in! Simple I know, but still...

Lisardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 07:39 PM   #2113
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I got to Ohio to see my dad's sisters and mom.

Granted, it took forever to get to my Aunt Mary's house. Aunt Marsha decided to take the really, REALLY long way to get there from the airport because she didn't want to drive through Columbus. So naturally, I'm exhausted.

But I got to meet the new dog and cat.
Old 12-11-2016, 06:31 AM   #2114
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Yesterday was my game day and it went well. Killed a troll. Wish it was that easy on the net lol! Then I went to see Fantastic Beasts. Fun movie and I really liked it. Could have ended a little better but it was still good. Really liked the characters.

Old 12-11-2016, 07:52 AM   #2115
blindturtle02
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMarvelDuckie View Post
Yesterday was my game day and it went well. Killed a troll. Wish it was that easy on the net lol! Then I went to see Fantastic Beasts. Fun movie and I really liked it. Could have ended a little better but it was still good. Really liked the characters.
My sweetheart and I still haven't gotten around to seeing that, but I'm hoping to take her to both Rogue One and Fantastic Beasts next weekend. This year was alright as far as movies go, but I think I'll be living in my local theater in 2017. There's just so much coming out next year.
blindturtle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:01 PM   #2116
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

While much of the day wasn't great with work and getting a cold, this made me smile at least. Target's cute "Toycracker" ad that 'premiered' tonight.

And this other more Turtles-centric ad they'd done: https://youtu.be/AiIs9jFjJjo And as a bonus, the Leo figure doesn't sound like a Mikey this year, only the Mikey figure does.
Old 12-11-2016, 07:11 PM   #2117
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I had a pretty nice day with my family. Had breakfast at the local restaurant (which had changed from the one I was used to ). Then after a nap, I had time with my grandma and aunt, who gave me a bunch of cross-stitching thread she wasn't using to pick through. I have two small boxes of warm tones and cool tones, and a little strip to work with while we're driving to Charleston tomorrow to see my cousin and meet her husband (and his cat). It'll be good to see them before their baby comes in a month or two.
Old 12-11-2016, 09:05 PM   #2118
MsMarvelDuckie
I Married a Duck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoErth View Post
While much of the day wasn't great with work and getting a cold, this made me smile at least. Target's cute "Toycracker" ad that 'premiered' tonight.

And this other more Turtles-centric ad they'd done: https://youtu.be/AiIs9jFjJjo And as a bonus, the Leo figure doesn't sound like a Mikey this year, only the Mikey figure does.

Awww that was cute!! I'd seen the little commercials advertizing this and wondered what it was about. Thanks for sharing it! Loved the "wrap battle"!

Old 12-12-2016, 01:38 AM   #2119
Ceres
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I had a pretty nice day with my family. Had breakfast at the local restaurant (which had changed from the one I was used to ). Then after a nap, I had time with my grandma and aunt, who gave me a bunch of cross-stitching thread she wasn't using to pick through. I have two small boxes of warm tones and cool tones, and a little strip to work with while we're driving to Charleston tomorrow to see my cousin and meet her husband (and his cat). It'll be good to see them before their baby comes in a month or two.
What kind of strip?

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:02 AM   #2120
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

Oh, for cross-stitching. I wasn't remembering what it was called.