The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2014, 04:37 PM   #1
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 5,392
Predictions

So any predictions about future storylines or anything?

I have a prediction about April's dad that I don't want to come true.
Spoiler:
Given the fact that he experimented with super soldier serums, drank some ooze (hehe) which might lead to superhuman abilities, the fact that his name is John and the fact that the captain in TIT #3 looks a lot like him leads me to believe that he might be Agent Bishop.


I hope I'm wrong though. I mean, I would like to see it happen, just not with April's dad.

Also, I think we all think the Battle Nexus will come back soon enough.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 01:17 AM   #2
Joey Kamikaze
Stone Warrior
 
Joey Kamikaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 662
Oh hell.

My guess is #50 will be the Technodrome event, and that Shredder and Krang will both be (mostly) absent from the story for a while afterward, giving us more time with Hob, Kitsune, the Rat King and probably other villains old or new.

I'm thinking we'll see the Battle Nexus appear at some point again... and if Cudley is working there, all the better. And I bet Renet will show up in the main line at some point, maybe the first time she meets the turtles from her POV.

I have no idea if they plan to use Null or Maligna, but I hope we at least get Null. He'd fit into the whole demi-gods-playing-chess-over-millennia-for-the-world thing this book is doing, and he'd be great to play against Hob's faction too as a TMNTA nod.
__________________
Let's Talk Turtles: A retrospective on IDW's TMNT, year one
Let's Talk Turtles #2: Abusers and Mutants and Aliens, Oh My
Let's Talk Turtles #3: Matters of Outer Space and Feudal Times... I'm working on it :p
Joey Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2014, 06:02 PM   #3
corvus
Stone Warrior
 
corvus's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: upstate new york
Posts: 765
I don't think we'll see rat king again for a long time. I feel like there's a story arch involving him and Kitsune that takes place in the next year or so. If we do see him again it will only be foreshadowing to that.

I feel like leatherhead may appear working for Krang. Voluntarily or through coercion is what we'll have to wait for....hmm given the time of his transformation a pirate style leatherhead would be amazing and interesting.

In issue four of turltes in time we may see Krang and Stockman as turtle allies given that this is a shredder ruled timeline. This may possibly be the first appearance of leatherhead, albeit an alternate future version.

At some point I feel like Hun will turn against Shredder but not change his stripes creating a war between the foot and dragons.
__________________
corvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 04:29 AM   #4
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 5,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by corvus View Post
In issue four of turltes in time we may see Krang and Stockman as turtle allies given that this is a shredder ruled timeline. This may possibly be the first appearance of leatherhead, albeit an alternate future version.
Stockman eh? How far into the future do you think it is? If it's next couple of decades sure, but if it's the far future he's no longer human at that point.

Maybe it's just the sick puppy in me, but I would like to see Krang cut out Baxter's brain and put it into an android body because "that form pleases him".
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2014, 10:53 AM   #5
Redeemer
Technodrome Technician
 
Redeemer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: third earth
Posts: 4,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by neatoman View Post
So any predictions about future storylines or anything?

I have a prediction about April's dad that I don't want to come true.
Spoiler:
Given the fact that he experimented with super soldier serums, drank some ooze (hehe) which might lead to superhuman abilities, the fact that his name is John and the fact that the captain in TIT #3 looks a lot like him leads me to believe that he might be Agent Bishop.


I hope I'm wrong though. I mean, I would like to see it happen, just not with April's dad.

Also, I think we all think the Battle Nexus will come back soon enough.
I don't know, the evil pirate also looked like Rat King and people were speculating it was Rat King. The reason the characters look a like is bc when drawing you always start with base and add details from their

As far as predictions I predict Mikey will be cracking wise and eating pizza!!!
__________________
GT:Reedeamer
THE TECHNODROME REDESIGN 2015
http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/showthread.php?t=51594
Redeemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2014, 08:50 AM   #6
neatoman
Emperor
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Stockholm
Posts: 5,392
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeemer View Post
I don't know, the evil pirate also looked like Rat King and people were speculating it was Rat King. The reason the characters look a like is bc when drawing you always start with base and add details from their

As far as predictions I predict Mikey will be cracking wise and eating pizza!!!
I don't believe that the evil pirate looking like Rat King was just a tip of the hat, either there is a connection or it was to divert the attention from the good captain looking familiar.

And yes, Mike will certainly crack wise and eat pizza.
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comic, comics, idw

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.