Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2014, 05:46 PM   #241
Sewer Sirens Podcast
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
Hey guys i'm new here can't wait to start posting a lot and i'm a fan of the new movie BTW As you can see in my avy lol
Welcome, Leolead!

Excited to see you around. You should probably start a new thread in the 'Introductions' section of Technodrome Forums (http://forums.thetechnodrome.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15), so more people can meet and greet you, find out about other versions of the turtles you like/dislike, and learn all about your experience with the franchise.

SewerSirensPodcast@hotmail.com

Check us out on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...725309366?mt=2

Follow us on Twitter: @SewerSirens https://twitter.com/sewersirens

Here's our site: http://www.podomatic.com/profile/sewersirenspodcast

Here's our blog: http://sewersirens.blogspot.com
Old 05-27-2014, 05:58 PM   #242
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fridaynightdestination View Post
It says the IMAX release is only for select international theaters on August 8th, but it does not open internationally till October right?
It is only internationally right now but they are expecting an announcement soon on domestic IMAX releases.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:00 PM   #243
tmntmikey23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumac View Post
Hoorah, then.
Dont have to be mean he is a new member and he gave his opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry View Post
http://media0.giphy.com/media/QHxqxXTnmKCl2/giphy.gif

We're all entitled to our opinions, and we're entitled to voice them. Getting bent out of shape and hostile about stuff like this is exactly what caused so many problems the last time.

Relax. Not everybody has to agree with you. And that's fine.
That's the thing with some of you guys someone gives his opinion and you think he/she is saying he does not like your opinion but he/she never says anything about how he hates your opinion. you just assume he/she does not like your opinion give this guy a break. you can talk to me like this but not to someone that's new to the forums. keep it clean please!!
Old 05-27-2014, 06:02 PM   #244
tmntmikey23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leolead View Post
Hey guys i'm new here can't wait to start posting a lot and i'm a fan of the new movie BTW As you can see in my avy lol
Hi Friend Welcome To This Forum! I am exsited for this movie to cant wait for toys and the movie.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:08 PM   #245
Leolead
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntmikey23 View Post
Hi Friend Welcome To This Forum! I am exsited for this movie to cant wait for toys and the movie.
Thanks!, any idea when the toys come out?.
Old 05-27-2014, 06:10 PM   #246
Puddinpop
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwiftNinjaFox View Post
You could be dead right on this. Please do understand I'm making hypothetical speculations and I'm fully open to the possibility that all these will be addressed and well done.

Again, a big key for me is internal consistency. The key reason I favor Avengers climax over Man of Steel is the lack of internal consistency and missed opportunity in MoS that wasn't present in Avengers; at least not so glaring that it contradicted what I felt was established for the title character.

But Michael Bay himself will never get a benefit of the doubt from me! Cuba! Freakin' Cuba! Narcotics cops invade CUBA!!!

But I will give credit. I thought Transformers 1 & 2 were bad and 3 was the best, yet general consensus (Rotten Tomatoes, Meta Critic) love the first and hate 2 and 3. And yet, despite that collective opinion, every one makes more money than the last.

And don't even mention how much cash Resident Evil makes. My brain can't even comprehend that one.

The original has a lot of defenders, but you said originals, plural, so I assumed you meant all three. Some defend Secret of the Ooze and even like it better than the first one. I watched Ooze over Memorial Day weekend.... ehhhh, no. I like the first way better.

I disagree with most complaints on the original too, though. My problems with it are more the portrayal of some of their personalities, particularly Leo and Don.

It's a bad habit I've gotten into when communicating online, particularly on forums. I try to use the emoticons to convey I don't mean insult or to have things taken too dead seriously.

And sarcasm and light heartedness rarely translates online, so....
Hey.. at least you responded like a mature adult.. which is more than I can say for most of us. Everything you said was honest and fair.
Old 05-27-2014, 08:12 PM   #247
Machias Banshee
Super Moderator

That's it...

So, it looks like what happened a month ago and all of my warnings were Clearly ignored...

Since people insist on getting hostile with other (again), this thread is going to be closed for cleaning.

I think what pennydreadful and Sirens said are absolutely the best suggestions for this entire forum right now:

Quote:
The complaining about complainers complaining complainingly is really boring, and I'm aware I just participated in it, but when I log in and this is the first thing I see... nygh. I want to be friendly with everybody on this forum, regardless of what parts of the franchise they like. Can we please all just get some perspective on this?

Seriously, do you not realise how many people are avoiding the boards because of this sh*te at the moment? GAH. We're all Turtles fans, some of us like/dislike different things, for the love of god stop turning it into World War 3.
Quote:
I think maybe we should all consider taking a break from this movie discussion section of the forum, stop all this bickering and arguing about things we've already bickered and argued about before, until some new still with the turtles is released, or the new trailer, or something really new and BIG worth discussing. This constant nagging and debating from both sides about the same things over and over again can get really old, and I think it sort of drains some people.
Some of you need to step back and lay off the manic flame-throwing in the sections.
I really wanted people to treat each other civilly, so that we could ALL enjoy the forums without someone ripping each other's heads off. Unfortunately, it looks like treating some people like ADULTS was a mistake on my part.
Closed Thread

Tags
gay, live-action films