The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 12-11-2016, 04:40 PM   #261
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

I love Fernando he is hilarious
Old 12-11-2016, 04:43 PM   #262
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autbot_Benz View Post
I love Fernando he is hilarious
He is getting more character instead of having an odd strong attraction to Kimmy yet who's eyes have a tendency to wonder. He is fun.

Now the Argentinan goofball is showing a heart of gold.

Thoughts on the kids?
Old 12-11-2016, 04:51 PM   #263
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeandRaph87 View Post
He is getting more character instead of having an odd strong attraction to Kimmy yet who's eyes have a tendency to wonder. He is fun.

Now the Argentinan goofball is showing a heart of gold.

Thoughts on the kids?
Jackson and ramona are ok But I love Max he is so gosh darn adorable.
Old 12-11-2016, 05:02 PM   #264
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Jackson and ramona are ok But I love Max he is so gosh darn adorable.
I admit I watch it for the adults. Of them,yeah Max is the more interesting one.

What is your take on Joey having kids younger than two of D.J's?
Old 12-11-2016, 07:26 PM   #265
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Fernando and Max are my favorites...but to be fair in the original series, Steph, the middle kid was my fave kid, so I'm pre-biased.

The meta humor this season is getting the most laughs out of me.

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:02 PM   #266
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

I always drifted towards Michelle since she is only x months older than me when growing up. I also liked her set of friends. Stephanie was always the least interesting of the three and aside from Gia who came on towards the end she really did not have a reoccurring base of friends beyond the second season.
Spoiler:
What do you all think of a 51 year old couple adopting a baby? I would have expected them to have a child between series. When Jesse revealed the girl's name it made me teary eyed.
Old 12-14-2016, 10:33 AM   #267
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Interview about Jeff Franklin's wishes for season 3(IF IT HAPPENS).
http://www.glamour.com/story/fuller-...-dj-steve-matt

Spoiler:
What is the proposed musical episode was Steve's almost wedding to C.J. That would be the perfect plot to wrap a musical episode around.
Old 12-14-2016, 12:02 PM   #268
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Max getting a girlfriend was really funny. I need more Fernando in Season 3 if it happens. It was cool seeing Viper and Nelson even though the guy playing Nelson wasn't the original actor. The whatever guy Dwayne was funny too.
Old 12-14-2016, 01:15 PM   #269
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Max getting a girlfriend was really funny. I need more Fernando in Season 3 if it happens. It was cool seeing Viper and Nelson even though the guy playing Nelson wasn't the original actor. The whatever guy Dwayne was funny too.
Spoiler:
Nelson nor Viper were as pathetic as they were presented in this. I also didn't get Nelson's hearing problem joke. A Foot Locker cashier and drunk who moonlights in a band and a arrogant guy with money and a hearing problem.
Duane though? going to Harvard to become a motivational speaker? How did that guy even get into Harvard? Great! He and Steve came to the rescue.

I felt Steve was written better this time around. Agreed? His news in that episode was unexpected and not what I cared to have heard either. Its not over though.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:49 PM   #270
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

What exactly is Symphony? A thing that comes on a cellular device that spies on what users watch/stream? It suggest 2/3rds drop in audience.

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/full...gs-1201943579/

Season 2 in pictures.
https://www.yahoo.com/tv/fuller-hous...222612083.html
Old 12-17-2016, 07:40 PM   #271
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

http://www.popsugar.com/home/Real-Fu...photo-41468597
The reall house used for the exterior that Jeff Franklin,show creator bought is now up for rent for 14k a month. The article shows what the house really looks like on the inside. I though fellow fans might be interested.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:38 AM   #272
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

https://www.accesshollywood.com/vide...-in-the-works/

Dave Coulier gave an intwrview about rhevsecond season and what might be ahead.
Old 12-24-2016, 10:01 PM   #273
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Fuller House is getting a 3rd Season

http://variety.com/2016/tv/news/full...ix-1201948281/

More Fernando and Max Please. Also more of that sexy Stephanie Tanner please
Old 12-27-2016, 05:39 PM   #274
Raph's Girl
Dierna Soul, Reporter

First off yay for a 3rd season.

Secondly WTF was up with Joey suddenly having a wife and 4 really annoying brats?? They were not mentioned at ALL in the first season. Heck Joey was gonna move in to help DJ!! And then suddenly Joey shows up for Thanksgiving with a family in tow, all the characters seem to know them but to the audience it just came out of bloody nowhwere!! I think they gave Joey a family just to do the 5, 6, 7, 8 joke since the whole lot of them are entertainers. Joey's wife is a magician and the kids are...singers or something.

Also, regarding Jessie and Becky adopting a kid. ADOPTION DOESN'T WORK THAT WAY!! There is NO way you can just be like "Hey lets adopt a kid!" and have the full on adoption all straightened out within a couple weeks. Seriously. Thanksgiving they were just talking about it and by new years eve they had fully adopted!!
Old 01-04-2017, 04:27 PM   #275
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Season 3 production started yesterday and instead of 13, 18 episodes were ordered. Perhaps the 30 minutes sitcom allows for more episode being shorter. This is good news for fans though I do hope for some plots to be settled by season's end.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mov...roid-sprint-us
Old 01-05-2017, 07:18 PM   #276
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

damn

18 episodes? really putting a lot of faith in this thing. i just finished the last episode of season 2. Way under preformed season 1 but still good. Will def watch the 3rd season.

They should focus less on stephs singing and more on her relationships. the first 2 seasons covered it enough. don't need to mention it all the time.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2017, 07:50 PM   #277
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlefanforever View Post
18 episodes? really putting a lot of faith in this thing. i just finished the last episode of season 2. Way under preformed season 1 but still good. Will def watch the 3rd season.

They should focus less on stephs singing and more on her relationships. the first 2 seasons covered it enough. don't need to mention it all the time.
I actually liked season 2 better. I enjoy the legacy cast and meta humor. Max and Ferdnado are growing on me. I just don't seethe point of him moving in. It takes away from the need for Stephanie and Kimmy both being there. Steve was done better this time around. I actually got teary eyed twice, the first time when DJ and Steve had that emotional talk while dancing and the second when Jesse showed off their adopted daughter telling everyone her name. I know adoption doesn't work like that as I experienced it through my adoptive cousin,but its a T.V. show so I forgave it.

I hope this show won't do what was done with Danny and Vickie and avoid removing the premise to how it all got started with Danny remarrying when it changed it mind about marrying Vickie. I hope DJ and Steve can still find their way to each other and the show still go on. Or at least have a game plan for how it will end when the series is axed. I also don't know how long the Kimmy/Fernando thing will drag on for and it still make sense for Kimmy to live in the Tanner home and be committed to Fernando.

Marla Sokoloff didn't really do much. It was a shame. Scott Menville as Duane also made a return was probably the best return to surface.

As far as not liking the focus on Stephanie's career, the adults careers are a part of the show focus just like the original show. In the back half of season one, Stephanie went in as a junior partner in Kimmy's party planning business. Yet it was never even mentioned in season two.

Joey was always meant to have a family even if not mentioned in season one according to creator, Jeff Franklin and its believable. However, I don't care for Terri. She appeared in one extended scene in the background and said a line that sounded like Vickie. She didn't appear at all in the second season and I don't really get the point of her to be honest.

Its also a shame that the Kostopolis twins turned into what they feared in Trouble In Twin Town. At least they don't prank people in lobster suits,but I expected more out of them than twin John Belushis. Its great they actually agreed to return considering they don't have a memory at all of being on the show being only four when the show ended. Also, you can tell them a part as they don't look identical these days.

Michelle may not show up,but I do hope that does not exclude her friends from popping up when its appropriate. It would be interesting to see what ever happened to Aaron of them all.

Hope season 3 does well and the show gets more of a resolution this time around.
Old 05-30-2017, 08:17 PM   #278
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

There will be a promo for the 30th anniversary of Full House this September. It is not mentioned if it is a special episode of Fuller House's third season or if it is separate all together as a special.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/jodie-swe...180100866.html
Old 06-29-2017, 12:33 PM   #279
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

It was announced recently that Netflix is going to pull a unique move. The extended season of 18 opposed to 13 will be broken in half(9 each). The first half hits on September 22nd and the second half a week before Christmas. More information to come.
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.usato...ory/103210906/
Old 07-01-2017, 05:02 PM   #280
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

There has been an update of the original announcement which states that there be one episode aired each week for nine weeks starting with an extended running time premire on September 22nd. After the nine consecutive Fridays there will be a month in-between before the next nine air. There is no word yet if the second ninevwill air like-wise or the Netflix binge drop method.

Tags
full house