The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 10-08-2017, 12:29 PM   #3121
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Remember how she stumble upon the Turtles on the Mirage comics? She was bored and was peeking into the past, now imagine you're this powerfull Timestress in training and you know about these Legendary Heroes from the past, you have the power to look back and see their Heroic deeds with your own eyes, what would you do? She could've seen everything from their lives, from when they where born until the day they died without ever meeting them.
Actually, in the Mirage comic, she isn't from the future, she is from a place in between time and space called the 79th dimension of Null-time. The Turtles do encounter future-versions of Renet in the comics though.

She encounters the Turtles when she is being punished for something she impulsively did and sees the Turtles goofing around in an object called the orb of hindsight and wants to be with them. So she takes the time scepter purely out of boredom. She is caught and instead of facing punishment she runs off and meets the turtles.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:35 PM   #3122
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by victory_angel View Post
Actually, in the Mirage comic, she isn't from the future, she is from a place in between time and space called the 79th dimension of Null-time. The Turtles do encounter future-versions of Renet in the comics though.

She encounters the Turtles when she is being punished for something she impulsively did and sees the Turtles goofing around in an object called the orb of hindsight and wants to be with them. So she takes the time scepter purely out of boredom. She is caught and instead of facing punishment she runs off and meets the turtles.
Oh you're right she just randomly asks the Scepter to bring her to New York and happens to land right on top of the guys...

Wait, this never happened on any incarnation? You know, she was cleaning and used that sphere to look into the past and found the Turtles goofing of at the rooftop and thought that they where having a great time and was envious of them, until she was cought by Lord Simultaneous and escaped into the boys time? Did I really dreamed all this? Or that's on the 4kids show?
Old 10-08-2017, 07:47 PM   #3123
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilSpooky View Post
Oh you're right she just randomly asks the Scepter to bring her to New York and happens to land right on top of the guys...

Wait, this never happened on any incarnation? You know, she was cleaning and used that sphere to look into the past and found the Turtles goofing of at the rooftop and thought that they where having a great time and was envious of them, until she was cought by Lord Simultaneous and escaped into the boys time? Did I really dreamed all this? Or that's on the 4kids show?
Yeah...this was in the 4kids series, not this cartoon. You're remembering right, just a different show. Heh.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 12:58 PM   #3124
Vicky82
Emperor

Nicktoons UK is airing The Monster Arc and Lone Rat and Cubs from October 23rd - October 27th. (I guess that means it's half term so the kids are off school for the week) It's also repeated the week after, too.

https://digiguide.tv/show-times/4146...urtles/page/4/

So there a little change to episode order for UK

Kavaxas Arc
When Worlds Collide
Usagi Arc
Monster Arc
Lone Rat and Cubs

I guess they going to air the Mutant Apocalypse next and then the Crossover Arc afterwards.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:25 PM   #3125
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky82 View Post
Nicktoons UK is airing The Monster Arc and Lone Rat and Cubs from October 23rd - October 27th. (I guess that means it's half term so the kids are off school for the week) It's also repeated the week after, too.

https://digiguide.tv/show-times/4146...urtles/page/4/

So there a little change to episode order for UK

Kavaxas Arc
When Worlds Collide
Usagi Arc
Monster Arc
Lone Rat and Cubs

I guess they going to air the Mutant Apocalypse next and then the Crossover Arc afterwards.
It'll be months before they bother to finish up here. I wonder how behind we'll be with the new series, did they start showing 2012 much after the US?
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 01:47 PM   #3126
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
It'll be months before they bother to finish up here. I wonder how behind we'll be with the new series, did they start showing 2012 much after the US?
I think season 5 will be finished by Christmas here.

I remember in season 1, they aired episodes only a few days after the US did. But at that time I only saw first 4 episodes and then I lost track of it because my sky record box stopped working and I was playing World of Warcraft at that time too.

Later I got bored of WOW and I got a new sky record box. I bought season 1 on ITunes so I was all caught up just before season 2 started in the US.

Last edited by Vicky82; 10-09-2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:46 PM   #3127
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
I think season 5 will be finished by Christmas here.

I remember in season 1, they aired episodes only a few days after the US did. But at that time I only saw first 4 episodes and then I lost track of it because my sky record box stopped working and I was playing World of Warcraft at that time too.

Later I got bored of WOW and I got a new sky record box. I bought season 1 on ITunes so I was all caught up just before season 2 started in the US.
Season 5 will finish this November, Nickelodeon plans to air the Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady episodes on Nickelodeon as the Series Final, even though its not really the Series Final.

Last edited by TigerClaw; 10-09-2017 at 07:33 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 07:24 PM   #3128
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Yeah...this was in the 4kids series, not this cartoon. You're remembering right, just a different show. Heh.
Uff that does make me feel better, was seriously thinking I'd imagined it... No, I know that's not how she met them on the Nick show, but for whatever reason I thought that was how she met them on the Mirage comics, and it's weird too, I read that volume last month and haven't seen that episode in a couple of months now, don't really understand how i confused them both...
Old 10-09-2017, 10:33 PM   #3129
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerClaw View Post
Season 5 will finish this November, Nickelodeon plans to air the Wanted Bebop and Rocksteady episodes on Nickelodeon as the Series Final, even though its not really the Series Final.
I know, I was talking about TMNT airing in the UK.

Old 10-10-2017, 03:31 AM   #3130
CyberCubed
Overlord

I hope we can get a CG direct to DVD movie a few years down the line. I like to think this isn't the last we've seen of Ciro's 2012 incarnation of TMNT.
Old 10-10-2017, 04:31 AM   #3131
newfan
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I hope we can get a CG direct to DVD movie a few years down the line. I like to think this isn't the last we've seen of Ciro's 2012 incarnation of TMNT.
They could have done that as tales rather than use seaon 5 for it, you know had 5 as continuing series and then tv movies for the tales. Tales fitted better with the airing situation though.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:51 AM   #3132
AnarkyLantern
Foot Soldier

Just marathoned a bunch of this season (been a bittersweet summer) and the DVR doesn’t have episodes 12-13 available. I’m guessing those are the Bebop/rocksteady arc or part of the Mutant Apocalypse. Wikipedia is no help.
AnarkyLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:42 PM   #3133
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnarkyLantern View Post
Just marathoned a bunch of this season (been a bittersweet summer) and the DVR doesn’t have episodes 12-13 available. I’m guessing those are the Bebop/rocksteady arc or part of the Mutant Apocalypse. Wikipedia is no help.
Episodes 12-14 are indeed the crossover episodes by production order, but 11-13 are the Mutant Apocalypse on airing order.
Old 10-20-2017, 07:58 PM   #3134
Ursalink
Foot Soldier

Any idea of when they are going to show the crossover episodes?
Ursalink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 10:56 PM   #3135
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
Any idea of when they are going to show the crossover episodes?
November 12 I think I read somewhere.
Old 10-21-2017, 03:01 AM   #3136
Vicky82
Emperor

It's already up on nick.com but you have to put your cable provider info in it.

Old 10-21-2017, 08:30 AM   #3137
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Quote:
It's already up on nick.com but you have to put your cable provider info in it.
Here you go.
http://www.nick.com/ninja-turtles/vi...-full-episode/
Old 10-23-2017, 02:10 PM   #3138
Konchadunga
Stone Warrior

I just started watching this, and sorry to sound dumb, but am I missing something? They just threw the two groups of turtles and villains together with no explanation beyond Krang saying he was going to Earth 7. I don't recall anything in the last crossover arc that paved the way for this; ie the Fred Wolf turtles and Foot still being in the Nickverse.
Old 10-23-2017, 02:14 PM   #3139
neatoman
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchadunga View Post
I just started watching this, and sorry to sound dumb, but am I missing something? They just threw the two groups of turtles and villains together with no explanation beyond Krang saying he was going to Earth 7. I don't recall anything in the last crossover arc that paved the way for this; ie the Fred Wolf turtles and Foot still being in the Nickverse.
Are you asking if there was a reason for Krang to invade the Nickverse? Then no, there's no reason he would decide to do that, he just does.
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 02:19 PM   #3140
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konchadunga View Post
What are you referring to here? At the end of the first crossover the Turtles and Krang went back to the original cartoon universe, and it tied into Tiger Claw escaping the worm in Season 2.

This second crossover is from Season 5. Fred Wolf Krang wanted to take control over the universes that he failed to do the first time around

Tags
season 5