The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 01-05-2016, 09:36 PM   #241
Rukitron
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I was shocked to see how small the Classic ones are. At that size, they're fairly tempting. Though I don't wanna pay $30 for 4 dinky mini-figures.
I'm tempted to wait for a sale before I get the other two turtles.

Grabbed all 4 of the nick blind bag ones and a Kraang.

I have mastered the art of feeling blind bags for the most part so for those who can't work with the code list:
Kraang: the Kraang brain is very squishy
Foot Soldier: the bag is flatter and has a sword.
Leo: feel for the book, it's flat soft plastic, swords are also very easy to feel out
Don: feel for the bo-staff
Foot Bot: feel for the weapons
Shredder: feel the claws and armor
Raph: feel for the Sais or canister
Mikey: feel for the pizza slice it's a soft plastic triangle. The chains and nunchaku parts may also be easy to ID.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 05:23 AM   #242
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Finally saw a box of blind bags and a few of the boxed sets at a local Target. First place i've seen them in person since they showed up at TRU starting on Christmas Eve.

Sadly, Target was charging way more for the blind bags than TRU. I got mine for 2.99 each (technically less, since there was a Buy 1 Get 1 40% off sale going on that day), but Target had them for 4.99... rough. This is in a very expensive area though, hopefully not all stores will charge that much.
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 06:29 AM   #243
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

wow

I really like these! Damn. Hmm. Idk. I figured it'd just be nick figures so i've been ignoring it. If i see it discounted sometime i might take the plunge.
turtlefanforever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 12:02 PM   #244
LincolnHawk
Mad Scientist

spotted the Rocksteady and Bebop sets at TRU today
Old 01-06-2016, 04:57 PM   #245
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

walmart

i bebop & rocksteady at walmart today. new tmnt stuff goes on sale quick. i'll roll the dice.
Old 01-06-2016, 09:27 PM   #246
spiderpumpkin
Foot Soldier

I started buying the new Mega Bloks TMNT figures and sets the other day and here's what I have so far. They are awesome and I can't wait to buy them all.

spiderpumpkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #247
gonzo
Random Punk

These were front and center when you walked into TRU. Target also had a big selection of the Nick Turtles, but no classic as far as I saw.

I picked up 4 of the blind bags and ended up with Raph (X2), Shredder, and Don.

Raph was A31075MM and the other 2 were either A29075MM or A03085MM. This was Florida.
gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2016, 06:40 PM   #248
Crynal
Random Punk

Bought Krang, Rocksteady, and Bebop today as they basically were in my face (when I first entered) as I checked out Toys'r'us for Nintendo amiibo. Hope they add April as the billboard that came with Krang has her on it.
Crynal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 07:22 PM   #249
King Kahn
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlederb View Post
I'm not sure if this will help anyone, I hope it does. I picked up the figures today at the Walmart in MA. The codes are:
A08085mm- Leo
A10085mm- Raph
A11085mm- Mike
A12085mm- Shredder
A13085mm- Footsoldier
A04085mm- Krang
Don's is a bit confusing- package #- A29075mm block #-A07085
I couldn't get the robotic foot soldier. I also looked at the local Target and the #'s there seemed the same. I wasn't going to buy these because I'm not a huge fan of the Nick look, but they are very cute and the price was reasonable.
Yup, those codes worked for me. It was 7085 for Don

I bought some at toys r us first. I got nearly an entire set except for Don, I got Don at target.
Last for digits of each code at toys r us
0095 raph
1095 mikey
2095 shredder
4095 krang
5095 foot ninja
6095 4 armed foot ninja
9095 leo
King Kahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2016, 08:04 PM   #250
turtlefanforever
Foot Elite

so

Anybody know if mega Krang is coming to walmart anytime soon? All i can find on the site is the nick blind bags. I have both bebop & rocksteady at my local walmart. I just have a ton in walmart gift cards and that'd work out great.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:26 PM   #251
Newton Gimmick
Mad Scientist

Newton Gimmick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2016, 02:32 PM   #252
Meow
Stone Warrior

Great shots Newton Gimmick, simply great shots! Looking at those pics makes me wanna go and buy those new megabloks turtles right away, not kidding. Package shots and what not were "ok" but seeing your pictures actually puts those figures into the right light and therefore look mad good.

A shame there's no such thing as a reputation system on this board because I'd love to provide you with an upvote for this post.
Old 01-10-2016, 05:19 PM   #253
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Finally saw a box of blind bags and a few of the boxed sets at a local Target. First place i've seen them in person since they showed up at TRU starting on Christmas Eve.

Sadly, Target was charging way more for the blind bags than TRU. I got mine for 2.99 each (technically less, since there was a Buy 1 Get 1 40% off sale going on that day), but Target had them for 4.99... rough. This is in a very expensive area though, hopefully not all stores will charge that much.
Weird, I got mine for $2.99 a piece at Target.

Walked into TRU on Thursday Jan. 7 and saw the tmnt display up front and an endcap in the back by the Megabloks. I bought the Casey ride, 7 blindbags (carefully picked out), a bebop set, a stockman set, a Mikey Pizza buggy, and 80's Michelangelo. In those first blindbags I got all but the regular Foot Soldier and Donnie, I got an extra Leo. I like these so far, especially the 80's figures, they are well articulated. I hope we get Splinter and April in both cartoon forms along with 80's Shredder. It would also be kind of funny if they released the turtles in the colors playmates originally had them in.

"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 12:39 AM   #254
JDragonM32
Mouser

i just have to say that im really glad megabloks are doing these now instead of lego,the articulation is just great.

ive got the claasic series kranng set on its way from amazon as itll be at least march before they show up in New Zealand.

with the 3 different lines though,ill be focusing on the classics before anything else due to the better articulation like the Halo & Call Of Duty figures.ill pick up the current stuff mostly for characters not available in classics yet/never will be or for the various sets like the turtles van etc.where possible though,ill be converting the nick based characters to have the elbow articulation.

from the items included in the classic sets so far,it seems like Splinter and April are planned for the next wave off classics as there are cartoon images within the sets of them stylized like the classic series figures with visible joints.

megabloks can do so much more with this line than lego or even playmates ever could,you can bet we'll see human characters that playmates wont touch somewhere down the line like Karai,Kirby O'Neil,maybe Chris Bradford and that guy who was investigating the kranng and helping the turtles.

some stuff id love to see
Classic Series
-Channel 6 News Van with April,that camera guy (Vernin?),one of the turtles and Bebop/Rocksteady?
-undercover turtles would be fun to have
-Shredder with that drill tank thing or his lair and some Foot
-Splinter with the turtles lair?
Current Series
-Slash,Dogpound/Razah,Fishface,Leatherhead,Ice Cream Kitty,Kirby,more versions of Kranng
-how about a set with 2 or 3 Foot bikes with Dogpound/Rahzar,Fishface,Tigerclaw or Shredder and some Foot vs Raph and the Turtle Stealth Bike
JDragonM32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 12:44 AM   #255
Meow
Stone Warrior

Any of you know where I could purchase those online for a rational price with delivery to EU regions? Mega Bloks website says "Nope, not for your country" while I found the 4 turtles on ebay for 45+ bucks (shipping excluded) which is absolutely unbelievable!
Old 01-11-2016, 05:35 AM   #256
Raptor86
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow View Post
Any of you know where I could purchase those online for a rational price with delivery to EU regions? Mega Bloks website says "Nope, not for your country" while I found the 4 turtles on ebay for 45+ bucks (shipping excluded) which is absolutely unbelievable!
Amazon?

http://www.amazon.de/Mattel-Mega-Blo...mnt+mega+bloks
Old 01-11-2016, 05:53 AM   #257
SS Kakarot
Mad Scientist

So far the Mutation Lab set is the only one available on Amazon Germany (I received it last week).
I wonder what's taking so long with the other sets.
SS Kakarot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2016, 07:11 AM   #258
Meow
Stone Warrior

Yes, you two are right about that but as already mentioned this is the only one available on amazon.de but none of the new ones. I'd prefer to have the new ones, not the ones in nickelodeon style.

Those seem not to be available anywhere in the EU and 40+ bucks for the 4 main turtles without shipping over ebay is more of a bad joke than something I'd seriously pull into consideration :/
Old 01-11-2016, 07:14 AM   #259
Raptor86
Stone Warrior

Maybe it is just a matter of time!
Old 01-11-2016, 07:25 AM   #260
Meow
Stone Warrior

Hopefully yes but I'm actually afraid to be honest those won't ever see stores over here in the EU. All I see over here (amazon.de included) is just mainstream lines and even those go for quite a price. Eg from another post recent nick TMNT 7 mousers pack goes for 14,99 EUR which is pretty blasting.