The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 11-04-2014, 05:24 PM   #561
Warhorse
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
I think the reason the Kraang didn't want Irma to capture April is that they were biding their time and waiting for the right moment to strike. And remember in one of the episodes she was talking about gluten free pizza while one of the Kraang has mentioned being on a gluten free diet. Again, subtle references were there, but we never even thought about them until later. Good job on that, Nick.
Nah, I am very sure the writers are writing crap as they go along. Somebody probably don't like chicks in the show, and decided to come up with somes stupid story to get rid of Irma and Karai.
Warhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 05:49 AM   #562
MarsicornYT
Foot Soldier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warhorse View Post
Nah, I am very sure the writers are writing crap as they go along. Somebody probably don't like chicks in the show, and decided to come up with somes stupid story to get rid of Irma and Karai.
Well, Irma was gluten free, and The Krang said in Cockroach Terminator that they are on a gluten free diet. So I think they intended her to be a Krang from the start. That or its just a cool coincidence.
MarsicornYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 02:56 PM   #563
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Warhorse, it has nothing to do with not liking females. Seriously, that is the most ridiculous thing ever. Yes, the gluten free thing was supposed to be a reference to her being a Kraang but we never thought about it until later because it was something that just slipped past some of us.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 03:38 PM   #564
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BubblyShell22 View Post
Warhorse, it has nothing to do with not liking females. Seriously, that is the most ridiculous thing ever. Yes, the gluten free thing was supposed to be a reference to her being a Kraang but we never thought about it until later because it was something that just slipped past some of us.
But it was only one Kraang that said he was trying out the gluten free diet and that he liked the result. There was nothing saying they were allergic or reacted badly to gluten. As far as we know the Kraang may have been trying out the Gluten free diet as part of maintaining the subterfuge of being human.

KSP also could have used the gluten free reference because it would be believable that someone such as Irma could be on it. When in axuality we don't know what the Kraang actually eat or if they even need to.
Old 10-06-2016, 06:04 PM   #565
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Yeah, I know, but it was still supposed to be a subtle hint we were supposed to pay attention to when Irma talked about gluten free pizza and not everyone caught that reference. If we had, we would have realized that Irma was a Kraang alien instead of a human girl. It was a subtle hint but a very clever one IMHO.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2016, 06:24 PM   #566
Powder
So tired of this place

Why are you guys replying to a troll post from 2 years ago?

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
episode discussion, irma