The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Old 08-14-2017, 06:07 AM   #501
bwwd
Hench Mutant

Last edited by bwwd; 08-14-2017 at 01:39 PM.
bwwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 06:54 PM   #502
Leonardo87
Stone Warrior

Funny how all these 1990 behind the scenes photos are now being shown.
Leonardo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2017, 04:16 AM   #503
bwwd
Hench Mutant

This one is a bit creepy , i have folder with big collection of images from tmnt movies, everything i could find , does anyone have similar collection?
Old 12-22-2017, 12:34 PM   #504
Powder
So tired of this place

I can now proudly tell you that one of Shredder's blades has found its forever home at Casa De Powder. The greatest gift I've ever received in my 27 years on earth. I also got a bunch of spectacular behind the scenes photographs from Henson's creature shop, which I will likely share with y'all in the near future.

This was given to me by a fellow turtles fan who over the years saw my passion & dedication to the property & felt it would be better suited in my collection than their own. What an honor. You can bet your ass I got misty eyes when I opened that package. I've made a lot of wonderful friendships in the fan community but this gesture truly takes the cake. I am immensely grateful.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 01:15 PM   #505
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powder View Post
I can now proudly tell you that one of Shredder's blades has found its forever home at Casa De Powder. The greatest gift I've ever received in my 27 years on earth. I also got a bunch of spectacular behind the scenes photographs from Henson's creature shop, which I will likely share with y'all in the near future.

https://i.imgur.com/sG0f9eu.jpg

This was given to me by a fellow turtles fan who over the years saw my passion & dedication to the property & felt it would be better suited in my collection than their own. What an honor. You can bet your ass I got misty eyes when I opened that package. I've made a lot of wonderful friendships in the fan community but this gesture truly takes the cake. I am immensely grateful.
WOW that is incredible! Congratulations Powder!
Bmaga123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:04 PM   #506
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Quote:

Congrats Powder. I believe that blade was one that fell off of the leg armor that I own (2 we're missing) so it would be from the first film. In part 2 they used resin blades instead of the foam rubber.

I have since restored all of my other armor except for the leg pieces which should be done sometime early 2018

Also very cool Polaroid!
tmntgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 02:59 PM   #507
Powder
So tired of this place

Thanks! I was told it was from a piece of an arm guard however, one that barely survived the stunt scenes after heavy use. The idea that this blade may have deflected a turtle's attack is uber cool to me. & yes indeed it's from the first film!

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:32 PM   #508
d_osborn
Mad Scientist

Very, very cool score! The prop piece is obviously incredibly awesome, but man... Polaroids do it for me. GORGEOUS photo!
d_osborn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:39 PM   #509
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Totally radical! I wonder where the rest of the props (especially the helmet/mask) could be if they haven't been destroyed yet.

But that is seriously one of the best things a tmnt fan could ask for. Its also another reason as to why the use of costumes is better than CGI since you could potentially own the props afterwards.

Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue.

Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 04:24 PM   #510
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Thanks! I was told it was from a piece of an arm guard however, one that barely survived the stunt scenes after heavy use. The idea that this blade may have deflected a turtle's attack is uber cool to me. & yes indeed it's from the first film!
That's definitely a leg gaurd blade as I have a photo of that exact one. That and the arm gaurd blades are about half the size.
Old 12-23-2017, 02:01 PM   #511
RaphaelinSTL
Mad Scientist

Quote:

This is ... amazing!
Old 12-28-2017, 08:30 AM   #512
pferreira
Foot Elite

The hunt is on for the other claws...
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2018, 08:39 PM   #513
bwwd
Hench Mutant

Not sure if it belongd here but

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/R45zA
Also Leo stunt suit from 1st movie went for 9500
https://propstoreauction.com/view-au...Fkey%3Dturtles

Last edited by bwwd; 03-03-2018 at 09:16 PM.
bwwd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 07:44 AM   #514
rh608
Thug

Quote:

I am so jealous. I have been longing for something from that first film ever since I saw it. I can only hope I receive that type of blessing sometime in my life. That's just awesome!!
rh608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2018, 05:17 PM   #515
bwwd
Hench Mutant

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Tenage-Muta...p2047675.l2557
Old 06-21-2018, 10:46 PM   #516
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior

Not sure if this sold or not but that is definitely not from the first film or any of the other live action films.
Old 06-22-2018, 07:18 AM   #517
bwwd
Hench Mutant

Yea i agree but some of the stuff ffrom henson documentary shows some bad looking prototype turtle heads pulled out straight from the mold and now i would not be so sure whats legit or not but we all kinda know how turtles looked like int he movies and some of the props dont have the resemblance.
Maybe its the paint job and wires on helmet underneath the lips and jaw that make the shapes of turtle heads we recognize
Previously i dismissed anything that did not look like actual turtle head from movie as being fake or replica but after seeing this.. i dont know, might be some old prototype never used in the film.I also suspect their bandanas were separate latex piece glued on top of the latex head and they put cloth over it cause straithg from the mold it doesnt have any details on bandana seen in other shots from this video.
Old 06-24-2018, 10:22 PM   #518
Bmaga123
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwwd View Post
Yea i agree but some of the stuff ffrom henson documentary shows some bad looking prototype turtle heads pulled out straight from the mold and now i would not be so sure whats legit or not but we all kinda know how turtles looked like int he movies and some of the props dont have the resemblance.
Maybe its the paint job and wires on helmet underneath the lips and jaw that make the shapes of turtle heads we recognize
Previously i dismissed anything that did not look like actual turtle head from movie as being fake or replica but after seeing this.. i dont know, might be some old prototype never used in the film.I also suspect their bandanas were separate latex piece glued on top of the latex head and they put cloth over it cause straithg from the mold it doesnt have any details on bandana seen in other shots from this video.
The bandana was sculpted onto the head then molded as one piece. A cloth material was stretched and glued over the top of the molded bandana giving it that detailed look. The eBay head has a totally different style bandana so it's got to be a fake.
Old 08-01-2018, 08:03 PM   #519
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmaga123 View Post
The bandana was sculpted onto the head then molded as one piece. A cloth material was stretched and glued over the top of the molded bandana giving it that detailed look. The eBay head has a totally different style bandana so it's got to be a fake.
each turtle had a different sculpt and both heads were from different films, if you look at the head in the NC cape fear museum even that one was different, than the video posted. to me it looks genuine, and even hows age, I dont think it was used on screen, but you can see it previously had blue paint on it for the bandana, which is comparable to how the others are.
Old 09-01-2018, 07:56 PM   #520
tmntgeoff
Hench Mutant

Last edited by tmntgeoff; 10-06-2018 at 08:30 AM.