The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Everything Else

Notices

Old 05-02-2024, 03:17 PM   #1
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Ugh, why can't auto magnets still be a thing and with THICK magnet material?

Have had an old faded hibiscus magnet on the hood of my Jeep forever covering and protecting a dime sized spot of missing paint.

Of course, because it's been warm the past days, I decided yesterday to give the Jeep a quick wash after work and I always remove that magnet to scrub off the outline of stuck on tree pollen, then leave the magnet off until things dry.

Left it sitting at an angle on my Jeep on the plastic fender so I'd hopefully see it in the morning and remember to put it back. Could I do that? Or course not. So presumably it fell off somewhere on the road. Unfortunately, not on mine...

The thing was old and I've needed a new one, but I just can't FIND any. And after having it this long and my mom had given it to me I feel kinda bad about it laying on a road out there somewhere.

Bought a sheet of other hibiscus magnets last year to cover a couple other small spots, but the darn things are so thin I clearly won't be able to remove them now without destroying them.

Where the hell are the thick auto type magnets at?? And the same kind of thing, nothing that looks stupid...
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote