The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-03-2015, 07:32 PM   #7641
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisjustin88 View Post
i have hit every Walmart and Target for what is almost 30 miles in Southwest Houston, I have found the re packed battle shells and head dropping Mikey but no Karai! This is starting to become a lost cause for me :/
Do not give up hope, two of my local Targets restocked TMNT in the last week. I'm on the West coast. So if you are further east, might take an extra week or so but it depends a lot on the store and when they get their new shipment in.

Could take a month or so to reach every store. This is pretty normal. Keep looking!
Zulithe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:29 PM   #7642
darthwahl56
Mad Scientist

I finally found a Karai on Tuesday at my local Walmart. The other noticable figures packed in her case included battle shells minus Raph, Fish Face, Spider Bytes, Raph and Mikey kid turtles, and Leo and Raph Larps.

My local Target still has gotten in nothing, except for a movie Antman figure (which I grabbed) and clearanced a few TMNT and Transformers toys.

The Raph and Mikey Headdroppers are in a different case that I wasn't able to get into yet because the Walmart worker was stubborn, but there was no Karai in that case. Mousers are on the new card though. I will just wait on the new headdroppers.

I don't get why they separated the newest figures into two different cases. It will just help in clogging the pegs even more.

"Party Wagon on the Move!"
darthwahl56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:15 PM   #7643
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

alright i just got the ultimate tease...according to target.com Karai was in stock at my local store but when i called to confirm she was not. thank goodness i called otherwise i would have wasted the gas/time going up there which is about 45 minutes away

then its sale in the wounds when i see her on ebay for 100. really? 100 dollars for this action figure?
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2015, 06:42 PM   #7644
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
alright i just got the ultimate tease...according to target.com Karai was in stock at my local store but when i called to confirm she was not. thank goodness i called otherwise i would have wasted the gas/time going up there which is about 45 minutes away

then its sale in the wounds when i see her on ebay for 100. really? 100 dollars for this action figure?
never believe Target.com's Store locator for products. back when I was looking for Razhar It said my target had it I went there and they didn't its a load of crap.
Old 07-04-2015, 10:48 PM   #7645
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

Well dang... amazon cancelled all of the TMNT basic figures i had pre-ordered (Dregg & company)

Waiting on them to relist them... hopefully sometime this summer.
Old 07-05-2015, 08:33 AM   #7646
Mr. Stay Puft
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulithe View Post
Well dang... amazon cancelled all of the TMNT basic figures i had pre-ordered (Dregg & company)

Waiting on them to relist them... hopefully sometime this summer.
Same here. I was really hoping to stash these away for my kids for Christmas.

And there came a day. A day unlike any other, when Earth’s mightiest heroes found themselves united against a common threat, to fight the foes no single superhero could withstand. On that day, the Avengers were born.

R.I.P Chi Cheng and Jeff Hanneman
Mr. Stay Puft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2015, 04:22 PM   #7647
Reigner
Thug

Found the new Pizza Thrower at a TRU in Harrisburg PA
Reigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 07:17 AM   #7648
VaughnMichael
I'm Baaaaaaccck!

Found the assortment that Karai is in as I saw Spider Bytez, the first Baxter, the LARP figures all on new box's which look nice.
Sadly no Karai and I'm getting frustrated looking for her.
I went to just about every wal-mart and target between Pittsburgh and Ohiopyle area.
VaughnMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:17 AM   #7649
mikepl333
Random Punk

All 5 Targets near me showed Karai in stock, yet no one had them when I called...plus out of stock online..what a joke!
mikepl333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 10:18 AM   #7650
mikepl333
Random Punk

Amazon cancelled all 4 of my pre-orders as well..
Old 07-06-2015, 10:30 AM   #7651
Reigner
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikepl333 View Post
All 5 Targets near me showed Karai in stock, yet no one had them when I called...plus out of stock online..what a joke!
Because Karai is the same DCPI as literally every other basic TMNT figure. Targets website will say its at your store because Basic Turtle figures are at you store.

Not a joke. Just how their and every other stores stock system works.
Reigner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 01:20 AM   #7652
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaughnMichael View Post
Found the assortment that Karai is in as I saw Spider Bytez, the first Baxter, the LARP figures all on new box's which look nice.
Sadly no Karai and I'm getting frustrated looking for her.
I went to just about every wal-mart and target between Pittsburgh and Ohiopyle area.
i bet the stupid scalpers get to them first, of course it does not help if she is only one per case too..im just as frustrated too its almost like they dont want you to buy her
Old 07-07-2015, 06:04 AM   #7653
mikepl333
Random Punk

I wonder when Amazon will start selling Karai, same goes for Walmart, Target, or TRU online..my impatience grows...
Old 07-07-2015, 02:09 PM   #7654
Ninjinister
無問題

Another "non-sighting" - been on the hunt for Baxter the Fly still, decided to drop by the toy department while I was at my local K-Mart. I figured that might be a good place to try, since that's where I first found many figures like the In-Training Turtles and Rat King. But there was like 6 TMNT figures total and they were all super old ones - like all still purpleback figures. Even when I do see only old figures they're all the new card back. The newest figure there I think was Kirby. So disheartening. And the rest of the figure aisle was just abysmal... almost nothing outside of wrestling figures, which were all full pegs.

It's pretty sad that the Big Lots next door - with their Mix & Match Mutations (I think every figure out so far for that line) - were much more current with the line than K-Mart was.
Old 07-07-2015, 07:39 PM   #7655
renegadez21
Foot Soldier

went to look for the neca sdcc exclusives at toysrus today and found the pizza thrower, that mutations buggy?, and the leo dimension x roleplay....pics coming soon
renegadez21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 07:53 PM   #7656
RainDownOnMe23
Thug

Found Karai tonight at Walmart in central PA.
RainDownOnMe23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 10:03 AM   #7657
Zulithe
Ninjutsu Master

In stock on amazon.com

Karai
Napoleon

Last edited by Zulithe; 07-08-2015 at 10:41 AM.
Old 07-08-2015, 12:28 PM   #7658
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
In stock on amazon.com

Karai
Napoleon
thanks man i ordered both didnt pay much either due to left over gift cards my hunt for Karai is over finally
Old 07-08-2015, 12:42 PM   #7659
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
In stock on amazon.com

Karai
Napoleon
Nice wonder when Monkey Brains will show up. I really hope they added his arm stuff and helmet.
Old 07-08-2015, 01:39 PM   #7660
Metalhead 2.0
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
Another "non-sighting" - been on the hunt for Baxter the Fly still, decided to drop by the toy department while I was at my local K-Mart. I figured that might be a good place to try, since that's where I first found many figures like the In-Training Turtles and Rat King. But there was like 6 TMNT figures total and they were all super old ones - like all still purpleback figures. Even when I do see only old figures they're all the new card back. The newest figure there I think was Kirby. So disheartening. And the rest of the figure aisle was just abysmal... almost nothing outside of wrestling figures, which were all full pegs.

It's pretty sad that the Big Lots next door - with their Mix & Match Mutations (I think every figure out so far for that line) - were much more current with the line than K-Mart was.
lol@K-Mart

K-Mart - "Our Store Opens At 8, But Our Cashiers Don't Get Here Until 8:30!"
Metalhead 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote