The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 08-18-2017, 11:42 AM   #41
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

They raised the price? lol Wow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColinStein View Post
Most have a sit down area like a lobby type outside area. No front counter so you'll look like an idiot like me. I felt super awkward asking for them myself. Good luck! I'm still on the hunt for 2 more.
Luckily my mom and nephew went as well, after picking the nephew up from sitter (she picks him up four days a week so I just went along), so my mom drove and she got to do most of the asking.
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:05 PM   #42
tmntman
Mad Scientist

So has anyone else found that the Sonic employees seem to be really bad/inefficient at their jobs? I stopped at two different locations near me earlier to pick up a set and both times the employees seem to have a very difficult time understanding the concept of "I want one of each toy." I stopped today again wanting to pick up the few that they missed the first time to complete two sets. At both locations I said exactly what I wanted only for them to double check, tell me they had them at the drive thru speaker only to not have them when I pulled around.

At the second place I stopped today I asked for a Michelangelo and all four of the plastic masks. They actually had pulled the toys and had them sitting at the register for me as I pulled up. The cashier then rang me up for the five toys I wanted. And then, only after having already processed the payment for the items which they knew they didn't have, did he say he didn't actually have four of the five I was looking for. Would it be alright if I gave you four random items instead? And then to top it off, he did have one of the masks in his hand!

Oh well. In the end I did get all of the figures I wanted. I'm just missing a Leonardo mask.

Check out my site at http://www.tmnttoys.com/
or follow me on Twitter, @TMNTtoys
tmntman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2017, 08:31 PM   #43
IndigoErth
Team Blue Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmntman View Post
So has anyone else found that the Sonic employees seem to be really bad/inefficient at their jobs?
God yes. I had a feeling they hired a bunch of young newbies for the summer, though it was late enough summer you'd think they'd have picked up on it by now. We had a hard enough time just ordering our food. (Maybe it was his first day?) Kid over the speaker said we couldn't pick what figures or buy them separately... Though the one who brought our stuff out was willing to go ask and came back with them. Originally I was hoping to get all Turtles, but since it was like pulling teeth, I just settled for Leo for me and Mikey for my nephew.

Btw, if anyone has played around with the sponsored game and needs codes:

Leo - Stealth & ___?___
Donnie - Brains & Tech
Mikey - Pizza & ___?___
Raph - Hothead & ___?___

Baddies: Alien, Foot, & ___?___

Does the sticker pack come with one? The ones in bold I just figured out by guessing. Can't for the life of me figure out the question mark ones. Honestly I'm surprised I haven't guessed the rest of the Turtle's ones yet, but none of the other obvious choices related to them have worked... Hmm. (Game is pretty short which is disappointing, but still curious at what I haven't guessed yet. lol)
IndigoErth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2017, 02:48 AM   #44
Rukitron
Stone Warrior

I waited 40 minutes for my order... Got Donatello figure for $2.
Rukitron is offline   Reply With Quote