The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 12-10-2016, 01:28 PM   #201
tomtmnt
Random Punk

I've tried the subscription. At 9.49 for the first month I thought if nothing else it was a cheap way to get a gold character.

Have to say I like it. That extra packet isn't much but getting double gold discs every time you earn them means I'll be boosting my bronze and silver characters a lot quicker.
tomtmnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 02:22 PM   #202
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtmnt View Post
I've tried the subscription. At 9.49 for the first month I thought if nothing else it was a cheap way to get a gold character.

Have to say I like it. That extra packet isn't much but getting double gold discs every time you earn them means I'll be boosting my bronze and silver characters a lot quicker.
What's the premium mystery pack like? How about the mutagen machine?

'I feel like a pizza." --Michelangelo

Please contact me if you have rare TMNT trading cards!

Brockon21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 10:18 PM   #203
Ninjinister
無問題

So in Gauntlet, if a character gets KO'd they're as good as gone, and if they're injured, you can't just wait for them to heal... you gotta pay or do it in-battle?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Old 12-11-2016, 08:30 AM   #204
Jester
Rat-faced Dude-guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post
So in Gauntlet, if a character gets KO'd they're as good as gone, and if they're injured, you can't just wait for them to heal... you gotta pay or do it in-battle?

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
Yeah, purty much. Ain't it grand!? I bet everyone's gonna be just swimming in Mirage and FW DNA!

"Clearly, you're Ninja Turtling incorrectly." - Leo656
Jester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 01:15 PM   #205
tomtmnt
Random Punk

It's virtually the same as a normal mystery pack. Which is why I'm not that impressed with it.

The mutagen bar gives you 500 mutagen every few hours which isn't bad.
Old 12-11-2016, 01:45 PM   #206
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

Here's some gameplay with the Mirage Turtles.

Classic Turtles

Classic Shredder

Classic Krang

Last edited by TigerClaw; 12-11-2016 at 01:54 PM.
TigerClaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 03:42 PM   #207
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjinister View Post

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I haven't tried it yet but I heard if you forfeit during battle your KOed characters (in that specific battle) won't stay KOed when you get back to the stage select screen. Again, don't quote me on it I have yet to try it. I think it's in one of the above videos.
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 04:01 PM   #208
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

I found out by accident earlier today -

If you forfeit prior to losing the battle completely, then your characters are restored to the state they were in prior to you starting that mission. Which is quite handy if you get screwed over by an unlucky hit or a badly timed miss.

That said, I find it frustrating that almost every single match is at least lvl 40s across the board. Means anyone lower than that is going to be basically cannon fodder.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:31 PM   #209
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toitlefan View Post
I haven't tried it yet but I heard if you forfeit during battle your KOed characters (in that specific battle) won't stay KOed when you get back to the stage select screen. Again, don't quote me on it I have yet to try it. I think it's in one of the above videos.
You are correct. I've tested it and that's how it works!

Old 12-11-2016, 08:26 PM   #210
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:

What even is this? I don't see an option for a subscription....
Old 12-12-2016, 12:01 AM   #211
ssjup81
Foot Elite

I managed to get to the Technodrome back on Saturday. This challenge is literally challenging. I honestly don’t mind the challenge, but the difficulty of this is crazy since they screwed up the character stats. The changes that are bothering me the most are the lowering of the stats for armor and healing. It’s totally unfair, especially since I, like some others, pick and choose which skills to try to max out and stuff for a character.

When it comes to RPGs in general, I’m a very defensive player. I tend to focus on having HP (of course that isn’t a worry for this type of game) and on moves that’ll benefit the entire party to help keep it protected from enemy attack. So, the types of moves I always focus on first are defensive moves, healing, speed (for evasiveness), etc. I maxed out my healing ability for Leo, Mikey, April, Fly Baxter, and LARP Donnie. I maxed out Defense for Donnie. I maxed out armor for VQ Leo and recently, maxed out armor for LARP Donnie. It sucks that it isn’t very effective anymore. I went back to Chapter 7’s battle against Kraang Prime and it was pretty much a 1KO.

IMO, this update sucks since they screwed up the characters’ abilities. I like the Gauntlet challenge, but I do feel they should have a set level for them. Let’s say you have two or three characters leveled between 40 and 50 because they have at least four stars, but all of your other characters are between 20 and 40. That type of set up would be tough because the characters leveled 30 to 40 wouldn’t be able to play it since it goes by your highest level character. I heard that the tournament PvP stuff is more difficult now too. I haven’t noticed it yet since I haven’t really been playing it. When it’s for a pack that I really really want, I’ll try. I only played up to the point where I can get the resources pack.

IMO, they need to either restore character stats to normal (there are some players where there is no difference from lvl 5 and 6 for a skill, some have said), if not restoring it, then drop the non-regen thing between levels for the Gauntlet challenge, or if they don’t bother with either of those, have set levels (like the Out of the Shadows event) for people to play through.

To me, this game feels a bit unbalanced now. A lvl 6 skill shouldn’t be working like a lvl 1 or 2 skill.
ssjup81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:19 AM   #212
tomtmnt
Random Punk

On the packs screen in the shop don't you see a subscription pack choice next to the usual mystery pack?
Old 12-12-2016, 08:24 PM   #213
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:
On the packs screen in the shop don't you see a subscription pack choice next to the usual mystery pack?
I do not have anything of the sort. It shows Mystery, Original Turtles DNA, Ice Cream Kitty (Tournament), Mad Science, Mutagen, Brave, Heroic, Epic, Silver Rankup, Gold Rankup, and the Redemption.
Old 12-13-2016, 02:15 PM   #214
tomtmnt
Random Punk

That's really odd. Surely it's not a uk exclusive?

For what's it worth after having it for a week I'm quite impressed overall. It's better value then buying any individual packs.

In the sub pack you do get on average around 500 mutagen.

But it's when you win packs or get the resource pack it's worth the money. You get double the gold discs which mean they add up a lot quicker. In a week I've earn enough to upgrade my bronze muck man and Kirby bat which I'm really pleased with.
Old 12-13-2016, 03:17 PM   #215
Ceres
Stone Warrior

its too bad you can't recrute Krang

"Shredder, why don't you make love to me anymore?"
Ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 06:14 PM   #216
Ninjinister
無問題

Quote:

For what's it worth after having it for a week I'm quite impressed overall. It's better value then buying any individual packs.

But it's when you win packs or get the resource pack it's worth the money. You get double the gold discs which mean they add up a lot quicker. In a week I've earn enough to upgrade my bronze muck man and Kirby bat which I'm really pleased with.
They advertised the pack on their Facebook today and didn't indicate any region exclusivity.
Old 12-13-2016, 06:27 PM   #217
Zog
Hench Mutant

Quote:

Could you list what exactly you get from the mystery subscription pack?
Zog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 07:19 PM   #218
TigerClaw
Mutant Tiger

For some reason, I'm not getting the free Greenbacks or Free Mutagen for watching the videos, You normally get 1, 2 or 3 Greenbacks by watching videos, and 50 mutagens when watching a video.

Is this happening with anyone else? Its not working on either the Phone or Tablet.
Old 12-16-2016, 08:33 AM   #219
Brockon21
Hench Mutant

Do you get to pick who you rank up one of those rank-up packs that you use the new currency for? Or does it check to see who you have in silver then rank up to gold, or bronze to silver?

Last edited by Brockon21; 12-16-2016 at 08:35 AM. Reason: Added text
Old 12-16-2016, 09:00 AM   #220
Vicky82
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brockon21 View Post
Do you get to pick who you rank up one of those rank-up packs that you use the new currency for? Or does it check to see who you have in silver then rank up to gold, or bronze to silver?
No you don't pick it, it gives you one at random. I got a Baxter Stockman silver one, which was bronze before.

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, ios, mobile phone games