The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > TV and Movies

Notices

Old 05-17-2018, 04:21 PM   #21
ProphetofGanja
Dub Professor

Okay damn after starting this thread I've been too busy for my own good; I decided that I needed to rewatch every MCU film before ranking them and so far I've only had time to get through Iron Man. But then I came across this convenient quizzlet that will help you rank your preferred Marvel films. I took it last night and then again this morning and got slightly different results but they're essentially the same

Spoiler:

I see a lot of interesting rankings in here, I guess that's the beauty of everyone being able to have their own opinion though.
ProphetofGanja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 04:39 PM   #22
CyberCubed
Overlord

The worst or weakest movies are Hulk, Thor II, Iron man 2 and 3. Everything else ranges from average to good to great.

It's too bad both Iron Man sequels were so poor. They had some good elements in them, but gah.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:16 PM   #23
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Okay damn after starting this thread I've been too busy for my own good; I decided that I needed to rewatch every MCU film before ranking them and so far I've only had time to get through Iron Man. But then I came across this convenient quizzlet that will help you rank your preferred Marvel films. I took it last night and then again this morning and got slightly different results but they're essentially the same

I see a lot of interesting rankings in here, I guess that's the beauty of everyone being able to have their own opinion though.
I just did the quiz too and I like the results the top 5 are how I usually rank them

Old 05-18-2018, 08:40 AM   #24
AT-Man
I SEEN IT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProphetofGanja View Post
Okay damn after starting this thread I've been too busy for my own good; I decided that I needed to rewatch every MCU film before ranking them and so far I've only had time to get through Iron Man. But then I came across this convenient quizzlet that will help you rank your preferred Marvel films.
Judging by this:

Infinity War
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Captain America: Civil War
Thor: Ragnarok
The Avengers
Avengers: Age of Ultron
Spider-Man: Homecoming
Black Panther
Thor