The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 02-12-2018, 01:46 AM   #3221
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

The only thing that bugs me a little is knowing how grimly said special would end. Sure, they are re-united happily ever after in the Mutant Apocalypse, but I wonder how exactly this special will end, as its own thing seperate from the show.

Maybe with a message of hope, as Raphael and Donatello are determined to keep surviving amd find their brothers after the Mutagen Bomb goes off?
The biggest villains were the censors. What they could do without being held back is my question. Shredder could've done more than blow up the Channel Six building. I don't mean as far as murdering Splinter, but think of the possibilities if censors were not an issue. Shredder and Krang combined had the biggest arsenal of any villains in all of the cartoons.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 01:46 AM   #3222
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I wonder if this will be the "true" finale to the series as we know it, similar to how Turtles Forever was released as a seperate movie from the 2k3 series yet was the offical finale of that show.
Depends if its the final time the 2012 series is revisited.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 02:15 AM   #3223
newfan
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
The only thing that bugs me a little is knowing how grimly said special would end. Sure, they are re-united happily ever after in the Mutant Apocalypse, but I wonder how exactly this special will end, as its own thing seperate from the show.

Maybe with a message of hope, as Raphael and Donatello are determined to keep surviving amd find their brothers after the Mutagen Bomb goes off?
Yeah there is that. They said it answers Gripes but it may mean how the Kraang came back, so we know it takes place before and lays the story for the finale but what point they go to? like being a story of it's own which we know is before the bomb or going right up to the bomb or just after.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:25 PM   #3224
JH24
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
Probably the wrong place to stick this but Ciro is still working on his story that he hopes will be a video release at some point if Nick will go for it, he said it would fill the gaps that a lot of the fans have a gripe with over the apocalypse. It seems he hasn't given up yet. Apparently a mix between invasion of the body snatchers and the Blob. (turtles are about 20) I wonder if he would be allowed to realise it in another format even if they shot down the movie, I'd be interested to see what his 20-year-old turtles look like, if any different.
I would love that so much. Seriously, even though I realize chances are low, just the idea already makes me hyped. 20-year old turtles? A Kraang entity? A new story and adventure? Man, they could have made a new season around that if they wanted to.

Not to mention the emotional weight such a season or movie would carry with it. Seeing your favorite characters return yet also knowing what has to happen in the end.

I hope Ciro is able to make it into a video release one day. It would add so much to this series and storyline.
JH24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 05:50 PM   #3225
CyberCubed
Overlord

20 year old Turtles would probably just look like the standard Turtle designs in every other series, since Nick's standard designs made them look like actual 15 year olds the first time.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2018, 05:19 PM   #3226
newfan
Stone Warrior

The finale starts airing tomorrow, they never air them as a movie here, so next weekend for the last part.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
season 5