The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Comic Discussion

Notices

Old 07-31-2019, 09:14 PM   #81
lonewarrior20
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Ninja Anole View Post
Mikey...uh...either teaming up with Raph with the Mutanimals again or joining the Purple Dragons with Casey and April, maybe trying to put a positive public face on mutants?
maybe he calls it quits and becomes an online writer.

"If the sun comes up tomorrow, it is only because of men of good will. That is all there is between us and the devil."
Kenny O'Donnell

https://www.deviantart.com/lonewarrior20 my fan comic/episodes of the lost season, weird ideas and my collection pics
lonewarrior20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:36 PM   #82
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Ninja Anole View Post
I suppose I’m one person who wouldn’t mind Jenny, Angel and Alopex forming a team...but I’m more inclined to think this series ends with the Turtles and their allies broken into factions. Raph with the Mutanimals, perhaps with Alopex joining him, Leo leading the Loyal to Splinter Foot faction with Jennika, Don teaming up with Harold and perhaps the Utroms at Bunrow to pursue solutions through technology, and Mikey...uh...either teaming up with Raph with the Mutanimals again or joining the Purple Dragons with Casey and April, maybe trying to put a positive public face on mutants? That’s a shot in the dark I know but I’ve always felt going for public opinion against both Null and the EPF would actually be the way to go.
I would love that!
Old 07-31-2019, 10:42 PM   #83
daggio
Foot Soldier

I am liking this constant appearance of characters whom we haven't seen in some time since City at War started.

Honeycutt
Dask, Zak, & Kala
Null, Zodi, & Krisa
Leatherhead
Antonio & Lupo
Hun
Chun, Link, & Malo
Yumiko & Mongo (very minor)
Lindsey (but she must've been in Battle Lines or at Slash's funeral...I just don't remember)

We still got a few more months. I wonder who else is just gonna pop outta nowhere.....Rat King
daggio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 05:57 AM   #84
CyberCubed
Overlord

I still wonder why they included that one page of Neutrinos/Fugitoid a few issues back. They’re in space so I don’t see them having anything to do with City at war. I assume Fugitoid saw Maligna’s swarm approaching but they wouldn’t be able to cover that till after issue 100. Feels odd to include that page 2 issues ago.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2019, 07:55 AM   #85
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I still wonder why they included that one page of Neutrinos/Fugitoid a few issues back. They’re in space so I don’t see them having anything to do with City at war. I assume Fugitoid saw Maligna’s swarm approaching but they wouldn’t be able to cover that till after issue 100. Feels odd to include that page 2 issues ago.
Leatherhead also made his debut during Vengeance but didn't come into play until 5-6 issues after #50. It's an early tease. And for all we know, it could spin into something more substantial before this arc is out.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2019, 03:44 PM   #86
Damo
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggio View Post
With that said, the sword probably is feeding off of Karai's anger.
And with all the talk about Splinter's anger in the series so far, I wouldn't be surprised if it ends up in his hands, being even more dangerous.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 09:33 AM   #87
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Might be interesting if Maligna chose this time in the storyline to attack earth and everyone fighting had to start working together.

Tired of waiting for this. My comic supplier got screwed over by Diamond so waiting on a second printing.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:04 AM   #88
ChosenOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***First of Two Latin Kings*** View Post
Might be interesting if Maligna chose this time in the storyline to attack earth and everyone fighting had to start working together.
I know, right? Still hoping we get a storyline like that eventually. I almost expected the Triceraton invasion to be it.
ChosenOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2019, 11:05 AM   #89
Igglet

Honestly, I really, really liked the way 03 TMNT did the Invasion of Triceratons, by far my favorite version of that storyline. It felt like there was an actual massive threat, the scene with the Shredder watching what was going on was pretty dope. I might be misremembering though, haven't seen that cartoon in like a decade.
Old 08-08-2019, 01:33 PM   #90
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igglet View Post
Honestly, I really, really liked the way 03 TMNT did the Invasion of Triceratons, by far my favorite version of that storyline. It felt like there was an actual massive threat, the scene with the Shredder watching what was going on was pretty dope. I might be misremembering though, haven't seen that cartoon in like a decade.
No, I reember that brief moment as well. Its my second favorite story-line in the series too and its six episodes long.
Old 08-08-2019, 02:17 PM   #91
Utrommaniac
Resident overthinker

I just like how all that is going on, but all Shredder and Karai do is

Old 08-10-2019, 05:06 PM   #92
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utrommaniac View Post
I just like how all that is going on, but all Shredder and Karai do is

https://i.imgur.com/OpQS3zD.gif
That actually sums it up pretty well. Karai says something like" What should be our move father?". Then Shredder replies, "we wait". Shredder waited to take advantage and that is exactly what he did as the rest of the season he collected what the warring races left behind to make a craft of his own.

I suppose the next question is, why does Rat King approach Splinter? Sure its a homage to his second and arguably final Mirage appearance. However, I am curious to his angle. Will it play into Rat King's father the dragon returning? Stop Karai by allowing The Dragon Lord to emerge?