The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Video Game Discussion

Notices

Old 12-29-2018, 09:10 PM   #381
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Just started playing Legends this week (new Kindle, hooray!) and I caught this reference to "A Thing about Rats" in the April's Apartment level in the Trans Dimensional Turtles Gauntlet:

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2019, 01:34 PM   #382
Wingnut82
Random Punk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldmanwinters View Post
Just started playing Legends this week (new Kindle, hooray!) and I caught this reference to "A Thing about Rats" in the April's Apartment level in the Trans Dimensional Turtles Gauntlet:

https://i.imgur.com/DEjFWnEl.png
http://i.imgur.com/AmRAP9o.png
http://i.imgur.com/UpW8TUI.png
Nice!! I play on my phone so I can't see the detail that you can, I may have to DL on a larger screen device!

Last edited by Wingnut82; 01-22-2019 at 03:53 AM.
Wingnut82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2019, 02:38 PM   #383
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Good catch, never noticed that.
pferreira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 01:52 PM   #384
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Just started playing last week. Pretty fun game to play while I'm waiting for energy or missions to complete in Star Trek Timelines.

I've just unlocked Donatello, so now I'm 2 for 4 on Turtles...
Old 03-04-2019, 01:56 PM   #385
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Pretty fun game to play while I'm waiting for energy or missions to complete in Star Trek Timelines.
Is that the one with the ads I see on my feed that literally say, "Join Starfleet! Conquer the universe!"?
Andrew NDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2019, 02:16 PM   #386
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew NDB View Post
Is that the one with the ads I see on my feed that literally say, "Join Starfleet! Conquer the universe!"?
Pretty sure that's a different one. This one is more "make sense of all those crazy screwed-up timelines!"
Old 03-08-2019, 03:37 PM   #387
Slade
god status

Just started playing last week. I like it better than the rooftop run game. Wish some of the turtles dna didn't take so long to get. Unlocked Donatello 2012 today along with the larp version of him. I have fun with it though.
Slade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 04:45 PM   #388
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slade View Post
Just started playing last week. I like it better than the rooftop run game. Wish some of the turtles dna didn't take so long to get. Unlocked Donatello 2012 today along with the larp version of him. I have fun with it though.
Yeah, it'd be nice to get Mike and Raph earlier. I have a feeling it will be a few months to complete the foursome.

But the game programmers probably count on that being one of the big draws to keep players longer... gotta get all four TMNT.
Old 03-08-2019, 10:31 PM   #389
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Ugh, poor Donnie is almost a joke as a fighter. Hold off on using him heavily until you can unlock a couple more of his ability stars so that he can be used as a support character for stronger fighters!

DNA does take a long time, but the longer you play and level up characters, the more opportunities will open up for get more DNA in a hurry such as weekly tournaments and challenges.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
Yeah, it'd be nice to get Mike and Raph earlier. I have a feeling it will be a few months to complete the foursome.

But the game programmers probably count on that being one of the big draws to keep players longer... gotta get all four TMNT.
If you complete the Daily Missions each day, you should be able to get 2012 Raphael in a little over two months, since his DNA is the reward of daily mission completion. I finally unlocked him last weekend. 2012 Mikey is definitely the most elusive DNA of the four turtles, but you'll likely unlock LARP Mikey, Mirage Mikey, and Bay-verse Movie Mikey after a while too.

View my sketch work!

Last edited by oldmanwinters; 03-08-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:27 PM   #390
Slade
god status

Right, I've got Mirage Mikey. I ran through that one level seems like forever until I finally got him...and don't even use him. 2 months for Raph huh? Damn, that's basically my goal to get some kind of Raph.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:43 PM   #391
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Right, I've got Mirage Mikey. I ran through that one level seems like forever until I finally got him...and don't even use him. 2 months for Raph huh? Damn, that's basically my goal to get some kind of Raph.
One thing I've learned is that one-star characters aren't very useful or especially fun to play, so even if you have to wait a long time to unlock a character at two or three stars, it is nice that they can become useful almost immediately once you start leveling them up.

View my sketch work!
Old 03-09-2019, 01:17 PM   #392
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Ugh, poor Donnie is almost a joke as a fighter. Hold off on using him heavily until you can unlock a couple more of his ability stars so that he can be used as a support character for stronger fighters!

If you complete the Daily Missions each day, you should be able to get 2012 Raphael in a little over two months, since his DNA is the reward of daily mission completion. I finally unlocked him last weekend. 2012 Mikey is definitely the most elusive DNA of the four turtles, but you'll likely unlock LARP Mikey, Mirage Mikey, and Bay-verse Movie Mikey after a while too.
Yeah, he's pretty weak and slow. I hit Level 30 this morning and my main roster is 2012 Leo, Karai, Steranko, Newtralizer, Nick Casey, Fishface, Dogpound, and (unfortunately) Spiderbytes. Dumb character, but whatever.

Yeah, I should have Raph in another month or so.
Old 03-09-2019, 04:30 PM   #393
pferreira
Foot Elite

I'm level 100 which seems to be the highest level you can get. It's now a case of slowly upgrading my other characters. Takes forever to upgrade the FW characters.
Old 03-09-2019, 05:59 PM   #394
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by pferreira View Post
I'm level 100 which seems to be the highest level you can get. It's now a case of slowly upgrading my other characters. Takes forever to upgrade the FW characters.
It's hard enough just to unlock them too!

Yeah, opportunity for their DNA is rare and usually only comes consistently through the right weekly events or tournaments. Other than that, you have to play through the Gauntlet for random packs or spend alot of currency (virtual or real) for in-game shortcut purchases.

View my sketch work!
Old 03-12-2019, 08:19 AM   #395
Slade
god status

Made to level 32 so far.

I hate those freaking mushrooms. Some of these fights seem like the characters are way too tanky.
Old 03-12-2019, 11:20 AM   #396
Toitlefan
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Made to level 32 so far.

I hate those freaking mushrooms. Some of these fights seem like the characters are way too tanky.
One thing I recently figured out (which was probably obvious) was that each color mushroom has its own special move. The blue ones heal, etc. After I figured that out it made dealing with them a little easier.
Toitlefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2019, 11:07 PM   #397
Slade
god status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toitlefan View Post
One thing I recently figured out (which was probably obvious) was that each color mushroom has its own special move. The blue ones heal, etc. After I figured that out it made dealing with them a little easier.
It probably is, but I didn't know it either. Hell yeah, thanks for that. Will def help in the future.
Old 03-18-2019, 10:06 AM   #398
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
It's hard enough just to unlock them too!

Yeah, opportunity for their DNA is rare and usually only comes consistently through the right weekly events or tournaments. Other than that, you have to play through the Gauntlet for random packs or spend alot of currency (virtual or real) for in-game shortcut purchases.
Agreed! In terms of upgrading it's a good idea to see what characters are required for special events and focus on upgrading or levelling them up. That way you can get further through the events. I find that FW Shredder is the hardest to find character tokens for.

Speaking of the Gauntlet mode I actually managed to complete it for the first time last week. Helps to have at least three maximum strong healers in your group as you go through.
Old 03-21-2019, 07:11 PM   #399
Slade
god status

Man that gauntlet is a muh fckr. I’ve read a few tricks I’m going to start trying out though.

I like this game, but I feel like it’s really unbalanced. Heard it hasn’t had an update in a year(s).
Old 03-28-2019, 06:00 PM   #400
pferreira
Foot Elite

Quote:
Man that gauntlet is a muh fckr. I’ve read a few tricks I’m going to start trying out though.
Just make sure you do three things:

1) Make sure you get as many characters as you can up to the same level but also make sure they have the strongest abilities for their level. The Gauntlet matches the highest level character you have but will never go beyond that.

2) Make sure you have about three healers in your group.

3) Prepare to spend money you've collected to heal characters between rounds if you didn't manage to heal them in the round. Last thing you want is to go into a gauntlet round with everybody almost dead.

Tags
android, ios, mobile phone games