The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-28-2012, 06:07 AM   #9
pannoni1
Foot Elite

I'm just a casual, and was much more into it in the '90s and have only occassionaly played a game for nostalgia, though I wouldn't mind checking out newer stuff, since I sort of stopped following Sonic thoroughly around Sonic Adventure 2. I did watch the original cartoon and loved the theme song (He's got an attitude!) It did baffle me that there were no emeralds in that series and that the ring's role was sort of reduced to that of an emerald, often as a single power ring. I do remember a couple of zones from the games being incorporated into the series. But my favorite game for awhile was Sonic Spinball because it was the first real pinball game I had on any game cartirdge, and given that there were only four levels, just didn't seem long enough. There's just so many great pop culture franchises to cover that I just can't see everything, but I can tell you my first Sonic memory was going over to my friend's house in 1992 when I didn't have any Sega products yet and would always get bummed that it would be time to go home for dinner, usually sometime toward the end of Marble Zone. I really enjoyed the graphics at the time compared to the NES I had.

TMNT FAN CLUB LINK: http://sot.ag/gCjK/

30 years of Turtle Power!
pannoni1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
paperbrookneedsfreshair, sega, sonic