The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-03-2017, 05:07 AM   #1
McGregor
Thug

TMNT first series Custom cartoon

Hi.

It's been 2 years since I had my last login, and it was cool to see this website still is going on.

As I'm a very big fan of the first series back in 87', I strugled to find or make thouse figures and vehicles in color like it was back on televison. I have gather a big lot of the figures and have only the expensive ones left to get. Also got some of the big vehicles and playsets. Like the Technodrome and Sewerset..

I hope, If anyone has, could share their custom figure or vehicle that is made to look like the old cartoon at this thread. The main thing that I really kicket about back in my kids age, ( yes time go fast ) is that the launched figure lines had colors that was different from the cartoon. Like the blue Shredder, April's outfit, Irma, Bebop and Rocksteady.. and even the vehicles like the blue Technodrome, the purple drilling machine..

If anyone has made a "cartoonish" of that toyline.. share some pictures, and will really warm my heart. I've seen some of the characters around on different forums. Like the cool Irma repaint.
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 07:05 AM   #2
McGregor
Thug

I'll start with these two fellows. A fast repaint.

And.. sice it was only one turtle in undercover mode (don) as plastic, not the cloth coat version. I desided to make all 4 from this figure.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20171203_131431.jpg (64.2 KB, 194 views)
McGregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2017, 04:33 PM   #3
MikeandRaph87
Jedi Master

That is pretty cool! It was a missed opportunity to not have a set of trench coat turtles with the rubber mask they all wore as an accessory.
Old 12-03-2017, 06:09 PM   #4
Powder
So tired of this place

There's an entire section of the board dedicated to customs, you should browse it.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 07:44 PM   #5
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

I should see if someone would paint 4 done for my collection cause I don't think I'll ever find the other 3 cloth undercover

Love the pic man