The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 09-10-2020, 07:38 PM   #81
CyberCubed
Overlord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7D8...ture=emb_title

Another Mario 64 comparison, basically the game isn't blurry as hell anymore. Ironically enough the Switch remaster is how we all remember it looking in our minds but that's not how it actually was.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2020, 04:46 AM   #82
Galactus
Foot Elite

No one was expecting a grand remaster like the unreal engine video. Something like this would have been great...

Preserves the look and feel of the original perfectly while also making it look like how the box art and manual wanted it to look and also fixes the games biggest flaw.
Galactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2020, 01:08 PM   #83
CyberCubed
Overlord

I got the game for $39 because ebay gave me a $25 coupon for being with them for 25 years. So I bought it off a store on ebay.

For only $39 I get 3 Mario games in HD. And now I can sell off my old Gamecube and Wii copies of Sunshine and Galaxy because I don't need them anymore and get some more money back.

So for me, it's not even $60. It's $39...and maybe even less depending how much I get for old games. I love being, "El Cheapo."
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 06:38 PM   #84
Andrew NDB
Weed Whacker

So I bought Super Mario 3D All Stars (for $59 at Best Buy) and fired it up. I sort of stared at the title screen a little, played a little of Sunshine and Galaxy after the opening FMVs... let the soundtracks (you can play the soundtrack of each of the 3 games from the main menu) play while cleaning... then turned it off.

Dunno. Just wasn't feeling it. I'll come back and play Sunshine at least, eventually.
Andrew NDB is offline   Reply With Quote