The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

View Poll Results: Rewatch of 2k3 series?
Definite Yes 46 90.20%
Definite No. 1 1.96%
Maybe next time. 2 3.92%
Watching once was enough. 2 3.92%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-05-2016, 01:05 AM   #41
Longview01
Foot Soldier

I'm on my third time and have just started Series 2, watching with my kid who has never seen it before and she is loving it...keep getting asked to put it on
Old 02-08-2017, 09:20 AM   #42
ABrown
Banned

I'm halfway through the first season on my rewatching of the 4Kids series. I can really start to tell now that the voice actors had gotten more comfortable with how they were going to make their characters sound compared to what they sounded like in the opening episodes of the series.
ABrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2017, 05:53 AM   #43
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan
Overlord

Rewatching should be done when you have time, no need to stress through the episodes.
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2017, 09:24 AM   #44
ABrown
Banned

Yeah, in my mid thirties now, I no longer have the free time to binge watch shows like I did when I was a teenager (heck or even in my twenties). I have to resort to watching a couple of episodes here or there.
Old 02-14-2017, 02:35 PM   #45
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior

I watch the show from time to time, one episode from one season, then an episode from another season, but since 2 weeks or so, I´m watching it in order. Really great toon.
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2017, 02:41 PM   #46
dragonside
Hench Mutant

I love rewatching this show.

My favorite arcs to rewatch are

Battle Nexus
The Dimensional draco ultimate ninja arc
Fast Forward overall but specifically DNA Thicker than water
dragonside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2017, 08:47 AM   #47
DisKosh
Foot Soldier

I'm up for a rewatch. Would we be better starting a thread for each episode in our current rewatch?
DisKosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 02:44 PM   #48
PixieAnna1
Random Punk

A few users on YouTube have compiled various arcs into one video and calling them movies. I've found my self re-watching them from time to time.
PixieAnna1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2017, 08:10 PM   #49
ABrown
Banned

Just finished the Notes From The Underground three parter. Probably could've just been squeezed into one episode rather than dragged out to three. Really looking forward to the Shredder Strikes Back episodes.
Old 03-05-2017, 09:19 PM   #50
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
I always do a rewatch of my favorite shows, not just TMNT but anything else I watch, every couple of years or so.

If I love a show I'm always going to want to revisit it. I can't really understand why some people only watch a show once or twice and then never go back to it. If you didn't like the show very much then I understand, but if you really did you'd get the same enjoyment over and over.
Honestly, I don't re-watch shows nowadays anymore. I must have re-watched the FW series all the way through dozens of times in my life, knowing the lines of many episodes by heart after all these years. Must have watched Turtle Tracks and Enter the Shredder countless of times, as in... close to 100. It used to be my personal Summer vacation tradition to re-watch the FW series from the first day of Summer break until the very last one, but the last time I've done that was in 2008 or so. The VHS player and my VHS tapes just finally died for good.

I've re-watched other cartoons in the past as well. As for anime, I never really re-watch it sans a view exceptions when I was a kid and the only way to watch something was still either on TV or on VHS tapes you begged your parents to buy for you to record your favourite shows.

I just don't have the drive/patience to fully re-watch longer shows anymore. Plus, as an adult, I have other stuff do and that includes games and other anime and movies to watch as well. You gotta make choices as an adult as far as entertainment goes since you are more tight on time. And the thing is, I don't even have a social life, so I can't imagine how those who do manage to do it.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 01:32 AM   #51
Icebot
Foot Elite

I'm watching a marathon of this show right now and I just made it to season 5.

Rewatching Outbreak, I just now learned who the "Splicing kit" mutant is and I kinda got freaked out about it.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 07:55 AM   #52
TMNachoT
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icebot View Post
I'm watching a marathon of this show right now and I just made it to season 5.

Rewatching Outbreak, I just now learned who the "Splicing kit" mutant is and I kinda got freaked out about it.
Is that the mutant cockroach?
TMNachoT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2017, 06:17 PM   #53
Icebot
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNachoT View Post
Is that the mutant cockroach?
Yes. He is also one of those maintenance workers from earlier in the episode. It took me a decade to realize that and that's what freaked me out.
Icebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2017, 09:24 AM   #54
ABrown
Banned

Just finished the Shredder Strikes Back episodes last night. That two parter is still without question the standout story of the first season for me.