The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 03-23-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Seeking Revoltech and FiguArts TMNT!

Howdy Folks,

I have decided I can't quite live without the SH Figuarts toon-style turtles and the Revotech Turtles based on the Nick cartoon.

For trade, I have a few Mezco Hellboy figures, as well as QMx Kirk, QMx Spock and Hot Toys Man of Steel Jor-El.

Here are some of the photos I've captured of Kirk and Spock:

And here's Michael Crawford's review, for further reference:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-062716a.htm

And here's Jor-El, equally photogenic and also rather underrated (I hated the Man of Steel movie, but this figure captured my imagination in a big way):

And here is Crawford's review of Jor-El:

http://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW_122013a.htm

All three figures are complete with packaging and in brilliant condition. The only issue is that my big, clumsy fingers tore the packaging on not one but both QMx figures:

Mostly all I want at the moment are the aforementioned Turtles, where trading is concerned. If you prefer to buy, the Trek figures retailed (and still do) for $180 each, but I will let them go for $150 each.

Jor-El I will sell for $100.

If you want to buy all three, I'll knock the combined price down from $400 to $350, a savings of $230 from the original retail prices, although to be fair Jor-El is very affordable on the secondary market.
Old 03-26-2017, 09:42 AM   #2
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

if your looking to buy i have an extra SH Figuarts Leonardo i would sell and a set of the Revoltech they are the 1st release originals not the bootleg i got them from Hobby Link Japan

the boxes for the Revoltech have tears in them around the flaps but never opened, and the Figuarts Leo was opened but everything is there and has been boxed back up as if it was not opened but it was. if you want MIB i cant help you
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 11:33 AM   #3
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ninja84 View Post
if your looking to buy i have an extra SH Figuarts Leonardo i would sell and a set of the Revoltech they are the 1st release originals not the bootleg i got them from Hobby Link Japan

the boxes for the Revoltech have tears in them around the flaps but never opened, and the Figuarts Leo was opened but everything is there and has been boxed back up as if it was not opened but it was. if you want MIB i cant help you
I just spent my toy funds for the month... on an ice cream truck for dolls.

For future reference when I have money again in a few weeks, what are you asking for them?
Old 03-26-2017, 02:00 PM   #4
Coro
Mad Scientist

Tell me more about hte Qmx Spock/Kirk. I might be willing to trade a full set of 4 Figuarts turtles for Spock/Kirk.

Are they huge or 6"? You can send me a PM or use the contact tab on my website for fastest communication.

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 02:10 PM   #5
Coro
Mad Scientist

Just saw that they are 1:6th scale and run about 150-200ish. Not sure the money lines up for an even trade and I dont really have the room, but if you are still interested I would do that trade.

I might be willing to trade my IDW limited Blue label Vol2 for them as well. You can find that thread on here somewhere with all the details.

Old 03-26-2017, 02:48 PM   #6
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I might be willing to trade my IDW limited Blue label Vol2 for them as well. You can find that thread on here somewhere with all the details.
Thank you for the offer, but as I age I've become more of a borrow-it-from-the-library type.

Quote:
Just saw that they are 1:6th scale and run about 150-200ish. Not sure the money lines up for an even trade and I dont really have the room, but if you are still interested I would do that trade.
While I don't need for the trade to be perfectly even, that's a bit too uneven. Amazon currently has the Figuarts figures for the following prices: $49.85 for Don, $41.41 for Leo, $54.80 for Mikey, and $52.96 for Raph. That's just under $200; Kirk or Spock alone tend to cost $180.

However, I see you also have NECA's quarter-scale Leonardo for preorder; I'd be willing to trade Spock and Kirk for the four Figuarts Turtles and Leo.

Taking your Figuarts prices into consideration rather than Amazon's prices, that'd be a value of $340 on your end versus $360 on mine, so you'd still be coming out ahead. I'd be fine with that, especially considering I stupidly tore the packages on the figures I'm trading.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks!
Old 03-26-2017, 09:55 PM   #7
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte Williams View Post
Thank you for the offer, but as I age I've become more of a borrow-it-from-the-library type.

While I don't need for the trade to be perfectly even, that's a bit too uneven. Amazon currently has the Figuarts figures for the following prices: $49.85 for Don, $41.41 for Leo, $54.80 for Mikey, and $52.96 for Raph. That's just under $200; Kirk or Spock alone tend to cost $180.

However, I see you also have NECA's quarter-scale Leonardo for preorder; I'd be willing to trade Spock and Kirk for the four Figuarts Turtles and Leo.

Taking your Figuarts prices into consideration rather than Amazon's prices, that'd be a value of $340 on your end versus $360 on mine, so you'd still be coming out ahead. I'd be fine with that, especially considering I stupidly tore the packages on the figures I'm trading.

Let me know if that works for you.

Thanks!
Yeah I noticed it would be pretty lopsided once I researched those Qmx figs. They look pretty awesome though, so I am willing to try and work a deal. The Leonardos are already spoken for until I hear back from NECA if they will let me increase my order. Is there anything in my eBay or Store page that you would be interested in otherwise?

Also what part of the country are you in? That drastically changes the cost of shipping a NECA 1/4 scale.

Basically we have the 4 Figuarts are worth a little more than 1 of your figs...we need to find 100-125 value so you dont have to break up the set and we might be able to talk Paypal money as well if you prefer just money to even things out.

Old 03-26-2017, 09:57 PM   #8
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Yeah I noticed it would be pretty lopsided once I researched those Qmx figs. They look pretty awesome though, so I am willing to try and work a deal. The Leonardos are already spoken for until I hear back from NECA if they will let me increase my order. Is there anything in my eBay or Store page that you would be interested in otherwise?

Also what part of the country are you in? That drastically changes the cost of shipping a NECA 1/4 scale.
I'm in Twin Falls, Idaho (83301).

I looked earlier, and there's nothing I need at the moment. Too bad you don't have any Revoltech figures.

Let me know what NECA decides.
Old 03-26-2017, 10:03 PM   #9
Monte Williams
Stone Warrior

Or, to simplify it, if NECA doesn't send you another Leo, we can do Kirk and Spock in exchange for the Figuarts Turtles and a hundred bucks via PayPal so I can preorder a Leo elsewhere?
Old 03-27-2017, 02:10 PM   #10
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monte Williams View Post
Or, to simplify it, if NECA doesn't send you another Leo, we can do Kirk and Spock in exchange for the Figuarts Turtles and a hundred bucks via PayPal so I can preorder a Leo elsewhere?
So I do have 1 Leo left for pre-order. What about I ship you a full set of SH Figuarts and I give you a code for $100 at SpaceMonkeyToys, you ship me Kirk/Spock, and you pre-order Leo on the store.

That gives you paperwork to track your Leonardo order and I will ship it as soon as it comes in. The shipping for Leo will be calculated at checkout, and I can ship your the Figuarts ASAP for no charge.

If you are interested in this shoot me a PM on this site and I will build the discount code and message it back to you.