The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > General TMNT Discussion

Notices

Old 10-23-2023, 12:48 PM   #1
neatoman
Emperor

What would have happened if April kept working for Baxter?

You know, just a thought...
Hahahaha!
neatoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2023, 12:53 PM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord

lmao

Speaking seriously though, if we're talking Mirage, April would have been looking for another job once her boss and CEO got arrested.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2023, 04:23 PM   #3
miru
Mad Scientist

Stockman would have inevitably driven her away at some point, but she’d probably have a changed worldview, especially if she’s the one who ends up turned into a fly.
miru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 01:09 PM   #4
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coola Yagami View Post
lmao

Speaking seriously though, if we're talking Mirage, April would have been looking for another job once her boss and CEO got arrested.
It's both funny and sad. April must have spent hours and tons of money pursuing a science related degree at university. Then she just ends up running an Antique Shop for a living.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 01:10 PM   #5
Cowabung-Gal
The Party Dudette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
It's both funny and sad. April must have spent hours and tons of money pursuing a science related degree at university. Then she just ends up running an Antique Shop for a living.
College really is a waste of time, huh?
Old 10-28-2023, 03:01 PM   #6
Prowler
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowabung-Gal View Post
College really is a waste of time, huh?
Well, she certainly was unlucky in ending up working for a mad scientist like Baxter.

Why didn't she try to find another job in the science field, though? I'm sure there's plenty of job offerings for scientists in New York City.
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2023, 04:00 PM   #7
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Mayboe one of the next Aprils will be smart enought to not go with the turltes and work with me and Baxter. ALL THE aprils until now has choosed to become enemies of me by betraying Baxter and go with the turtles. But what if one of the next/future Aprils decide to continue working for Baxter(and me as he works for me)? Instresting!!!
Old 10-28-2023, 04:05 PM   #8
shredder orokusaki
Mad Scientist

Quote:
One of my friends is exactly like her! He is a PC/computer internet technician. But he has been unemployed for many years. And 10 motnhs ago his parents decided to leave the city and go and leave in the village.A nd since then hew orks on the fields. Maybe she got dissapointed because lot of time passed that she was uneployed? Or she was afraid that she make create robots that will get mad and start destroy evrything and that why she decided that dont want to work with technology?
Old 10-28-2023, 11:50 PM   #9
TheLabRat
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Well, she certainly was unlucky in ending up working for a mad scientist like Baxter.

Why didn't she try to find another job in the science field, though? I'm sure there's plenty of job offerings for scientists in New York City.
In most asian countries, the number four is an unlucky symbol as it means death, so this might be interesting if she were a doctor or a coroner.
TheLabRat is online now   Reply With Quote