The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Current Events

Notices

Old 05-09-2017, 11:48 PM   #1
Autbot_Benz
Hellblazer

Rob & Big Star Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin Dead at 45

'Rob & Big' Star Big Black Dead at 45

Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin, who was the other half of Rob Dyrdek's hit MTV show "Rob & Big" -- has died ... TMZ has learned.

His rep tells us Chris died Tuesday morning. No official cause of death yet, but multiple people connected to Chris tell us they believe it was a heart attack.

He was Rob's best friend and bodyguard on their reality show, which ran from 2006 to 2008 -- and also later appeared on 'Fantasy Factory.'

The pals got into a bunch of random adventures -- like breaking Guinness World Records, exorcising their house, installing an ATM ... and, of course, catching people with their net gun.

Chris and Rob's relationship became strained while shooting their show. Rob talked about their falling out a couple of years ago.

They eventually patched things up. Not only did they work together on 'Fantasy Factory' ... but Chris recently posted a throwback pic of them from the show's heyday.

Before he was a TV star, Boykin served in the U.S. Navy. He's survived by his 9-year-old daughter.

'Big Black' was 45.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/09/rob-bi...k-boykin-dead/

Don't know if any Dromers ever watched the MTV Show Rob and Big back in the day. It was on during the likes of Viva La Bam and Jackass I think. I found the show funny really liked Big black too.
Old 05-10-2017, 06:53 AM   #2
BubblyShell22
Leo-holic

Never got into the show, but this is sad news nonetheless. My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

"Embrace your inner a**holiness."-Mr. Anderson.
BubblyShell22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 02:57 PM   #3
Powder
So tired of this place

I was a fan, so it's a bit of a bummer, yeah. Seemed like he was a very joyous person. RIP

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote