The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 07-17-2017, 03:47 PM   #601
mousesi2k
Thug

Got an email yesterday afternoon saying my package would be delivered today between 1:30-5:30pm pst today(Monday). So I was thrilled naturally up until I got a second email this morning at 6:20am stating this:

"We previously sent you a delivery alert for the package(s) shown below. This package(s) will not be delivered as originally scheduled. We will provide you with updated delivery information as soon as we can and apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."

I use my tracking number and shows no movement..... what a bummer.
mousesi2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:51 PM   #602
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Mine says it will be delivered tomorrow. As of now its one state below me
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:08 PM   #603
sluggedup226
Foot Soldier

Just curious, for the ones who have either received theirs or have notifications that UPS has the package on the way, what day did you complete the order. I was able to get mine on the second day, which was June 21.
sluggedup226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 04:50 PM   #604
go_ninja84
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sluggedup226 View Post
Just curious, for the ones who have either received theirs or have notifications that UPS has the package on the way, what day did you complete the order. I was able to get mine on the second day, which was June 21.
I got mine first day. Sat at my computer all morning in order to score them
go_ninja84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:14 PM   #605
TurtleWA
Foot Elite

Quote:
Delivery is scheduled for this Thursday. I ordered mine first day. I think it was even a minute before the actual NECA stated listing time. Was doing the constant refresh thing.
TurtleWA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:22 PM   #606
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Got my order in on the second day also. Not sure about anyone else but I live in CA and the Neca address says Gardena, and that's not too far from me. Plus the last time I ordered from them, my Henson Raph, came like a day and a half later.

Also I would suggest poping their weapons out from the bottom, especially the sais. They seam like they'll break if you try pulling them out.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (17.9 KB, 63 views)

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:09 PM   #607
mousesi2k
Thug

I got mine in the second day aswell. Also in SoCal. But mine shows no movement......
Old 07-17-2017, 06:18 PM   #608
JonesyKitty
Mad Scientist

for those who received them today, did you have to sign or did they just leave them?
Old 07-17-2017, 06:27 PM   #609
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

Of those who've received these, is it me or are the elbow and knee joints super stiff?? I tried to move them but they didn't budge. Didn't want to use much force either.

Also, my Michelangelo figure seems to be missed aligned.. where the hip are tucks under the front shell part. Any one notice that too?
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:42 PM   #610
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by ls1z28 View Post
Of those who've received these, is it me or are the elbow and knee joints super stiff?? I tried to move them but they didn't budge. Didn't want to use much force either.

Also, my Michelangelo figure seems to be missed aligned.. where the hip are tucks under the front shell part. Any one notice that too?
Sounds like what I expected, considering how stiff some of the joints were on the Mirage Foot Clan set.

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 07:47 PM   #611
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

Quote:

My Mike is the same way and he's got the derp eye thing going
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (14.0 KB, 84 views)

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:03 PM   #612
tmntfannumerouno
Stone Warrior

Watched a review on youtube batbomb I think and one of his foot soldiers had two right feet.
tmntfannumerouno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 12:38 AM   #613
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

Quote:
I ordered mine on the second day I THINK. My tracking number shows no movement but I am hopeful now that other people who have already received their sets experienced the same thing.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 06:22 AM   #614
atreyu2112
Foot Soldier

I got an order in on the first day and another on the second. No movement on either order. Got my shipment notification on the 11th. Emailed CS... no response. Sent a message to FB and they told me to email CS. Quite annoyed now.
atreyu2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:15 AM   #615
***First of Two Latin Kings***
Will not be censored

I'm not going to be annoyed unless my orders don't show up by the end of the day tomorrow.
I can hear it now: "I'm sorry little April, I told you that if you didn't take good care of them I'd be taking them away. Now they are going to the lab to be abused for experimentation" (You could almost rewrite this as April caused the fire to get back at her father over it...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCanadiandrome View Post
Powder I'd not defend him, that's just how he gets

International shipping assistance: DARTHCJJ@GMAIL.COM
***First of Two Latin Kings*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #616
Panther10
Hench Mutant

I got an out for delivery notice today from NECA. Sweet. my figures should be here before lunch time
Panther10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:04 AM   #617
djmajin
Thug

just picked mine up first thing in the morning from UPS and they are great, I already swapped out Shredder's cape for one I created a while ago in anticipation. Gonna paint the gauntlets on his arms cartoon accurate soon too. I love how they go with my modded Bebop & Rocksteady + Gokin Krang

Already put the 4 Turtles + Krang and the case on ebay. If anyone is interested in them PM me

Last edited by djmajin; 07-18-2017 at 08:23 AM.
djmajin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:09 AM   #618
ls1z28
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by djmajin View Post
just picked mine up first thing in the morning from UPS and they are great, I already swapped out Shredder's cape for one I created a while ago in anticipation. Gonna paint the gauntlets on his arms cartoon accurate soon too. I love how they go with my modded Bebop & Rocksteady + Gokin Krang

https://instagram.fbed1-2.fna.fbcdn....65297920_n.jpg

Already put the 4 Turtles + Krang and the case on ebay. If anyone is interested in them PM me
Love the pic... all the figures go together perfectly in my opinion.. what exactly did you mod on classic bebop and rocksteady?
ls1z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 09:11 AM   #619
mousesi2k
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther10 View Post
I got an out for delivery notice today from NECA. Sweet. my figures should be here before lunch time
I just got this aswell
Old 07-18-2017, 09:59 AM   #620
djmajin
Thug

Quote:
Love the pic... all the figures go together perfectly in my opinion.. what exactly did you mod on classic bebop and rocksteady?
I sculpted new faces, darkened Bebop and did some paint apps
Made Rocksteady shorter and sculpted the gut and added to the face to make them more toon accurate

djmajin is offline   Reply With Quote