The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > General Forums > General Discussion > Video Games

Notices

Old 10-10-2022, 07:09 AM   #21
LeotheLateBloomer
Foot Elite

http://nickkartracers.com/

So the final characters are...
Spoiler:
Jimmy Neutron, Cindy Vortex, Odie, Chuckie, Susie, Mikey, Leo, Donnie, Squidina (?), Young Spongebob, and Young Patrick.

Unless there will be DLC characters, Tommy, Angelica, and Heffer got cut from the previous games.
LeotheLateBloomer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 06:30 AM   #22
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

Game's out, and, as expected, Cam, Townsend, Barry, and Rob reprise their Turtles. (For the second time in a game this year! Great to see the OG voices get more chances to jump back in the roles, especially since they never really got that chance in the video games up to this point. Y'know, aside from Cam being Leo in that 2014 movie app game.) Abby Trott is also April again, reprising from Nick All-Star Brawl.

Scanned some gameplay videos, and, like All-Star Brawl, it seems like a bunch of lines that the characters say are taken directly from the shows without any context. This is ESPECIALLY weird when the Turtles characters are the '87 versions, but they say 2012 dialogue. (For example, one of April's lines that I heard her say on the character select screen was that bit from 2012's "The Gauntlet" about how it must've been horrible for Pete to be turned into a giant Pigeon. PRETTY random to hear without any context. ) Though, there ARE some cool ones. (Donnie says "Chill out, homeboy" like in Turtle Tracks when he hits someone with an item.)

As far as other TMNT content goes, there are some vehicles (Turtle Van, Channel 6 Van, and Turtlecycle,) some customization items for said vehicles, three new tracks (though I think the only character that cameos on any of them is Krang in both his walker and android body,) and a selection of support characters, including Krang, Casey, and even LORD DREGG as one that you START THE GAME WITH.
Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 01:53 PM   #23
Ninjinister
無問題

Allegedly, Mirage Raph is DLC as his own character o.O I haven't seen anything corroborating that, just saw it referenced in passing.
Old 10-14-2022, 02:06 PM   #24
Chaotix12345
Stone Warrior

He is. He's available in the digital-only "Turbo Edition" that also includes Zuko as a playable racer, Shredder and Fire Lord Ozai as support characters, and other extra customization options. He's just a pallete-swap of '87 Raph, though, with the same Rob Paulsen clips and everything, similar to the alt skins in All-Star Brawl. (The Turbo Edition content is going to be available for physical buyers in a separate DLC pack at a later date.)

Chaotix12345 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2022, 07:35 PM   #25
oldmanwinters
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaotix12345 View Post
Game's out, and, as expected, Cam, Townsend, Barry, and Rob reprise their Turtles. (For the second time in a game this year! Great to see the OG voices get more chances to jump back in the roles, especially since they never really got that chance in the video games up to this point. Y'know, aside from Cam being Leo in that 2014 movie app game.) Abby Trott is also April again, reprising from Nick All-Star Brawl.

Scanned some gameplay videos, and, like All-Star Brawl, it seems like a bunch of lines that the characters say are taken directly from the shows without any context. This is ESPECIALLY weird when the Turtles characters are the '87 versions, but they say 2012 dialogue. (For example, one of April's lines that I heard her say on the character select screen was that bit from 2012's "The Gauntlet" about how it must've been horrible for Pete to be turned into a giant Pigeon. PRETTY random to hear without any context. ) Though, there ARE some cool ones. (Donnie says "Chill out, homeboy" like in Turtle Tracks when he hits someone with an item.)

As far as other TMNT content goes, there are some vehicles (Turtle Van, Channel 6 Van, and Turtlecycle,) some customization items for said vehicles, three new tracks (though I think the only character that cameos on any of them is Krang in both his walker and android body,) and a selection of support characters, including Krang, Casey, and even LORD DREGG as one that you START THE GAME WITH.
I heard he Pigeon Pete line and… why? Somebody wrote that on a script to hand to a new voice actress in an entirely unrelated project. How do you pick a specific line like that for a kart racing game?

Experience the TMNT Fan Commentaries!
Check out my TMNT fan comic, "Nothing to Fear"!
View my sketch work!
I'm selling some of my hard-to-find TMNT items!
oldmanwinters is offline   Reply With Quote