The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > TMNT Movie Discussion

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2022, 02:08 AM   #10
909 Turtle Fan
Hench Mutant

When the movie is released next year, it’ll be the same as it always is. There’ll be people who like it, and others who don’t. And that’s perfectly fine and normal. Who knows, I might think it totally sucks! But I’ll give it a chance.
With the exception of the IDW Ross era, cockroach orgy April comic, and maybe some of the old toon series, I’ve been able to find some kind of joy/entertainment in just about anything tmnt related. I love the ninja turtles. I say to hell with Rogan and anything he says. I have hope that the new movie will be cool. Also that the toon series will be fun to watch. I hope the villains show is a hit. Hope that the new action figures rock, and will for sure buy a set of the turtles. I hope the comics continue and that new video games are released. And I really, reallyyyyyyyyyy hope one day we get a darker tone movie or adult tv series.
Remember what rise Leo says “hope is a ninjas greatest weapon”

"Breath in the smoke, Oroku Saki, and meditate. Open your mind and all will become clear."-Kitsune, SHotFC #3

"You know what, you're not Leonardo, you're a member of the foot clan. you are a foot clan member! you're not just a member, you're Danny! you're that punk b*tch Danny!"
-Adam, workaholics, teenage mutant ninja roommates
909 Turtle Fan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
panda_cuck_fan, panda_is_not_a_cuck