The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Buying/Selling/Trading

Notices

Old 07-15-2017, 11:09 AM   #1
Princess Anri
Hench Mutant

Full IDW run #1-72 (all A covers) plus every mini series

Trying to build up a down payment to get my girlfriend a car as a graduation gift.

Gonna sell off all my turtle stuff that is in any way a duplicate so I decided to stick strictly to hardcover collections (and TPBs if a hardcover doesn't exist).

So I'm gonna sell this and my full Mirage run as well as a few other things like my IDW #1 RI Eastman Sketch

If no one wants to make an offer, that's fine too. If possible, please let me know what you think I could get for it on eBay (or elsewhere). I know how to look a completed/sold listings on eBay but for lots like this that are few and far between, it can be hit or miss.

So this lot includes:

IDW Ongoing
#1 RI: B (the foldout with all four turtles)
#2-71 (all are Cover A)

Minis/One-Shots
I'll list them later but it's literally every single one published so far. All Cover A, where applicable.

I'll get some pictures for anyone interested but right now I just wanna know what I can expect to get.

Casey: You want a fist in the mouth? I've never even looked at another guy before.
Princess Anri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 05:34 PM   #2
myconius
Abby Normal

Location: the grave marked "Unknown" right beside Arch Stanton.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anri View Post
Trying to build up a down payment to get my girlfriend a car as a graduation gift.

Gonna sell off all my turtle stuff that is in any way a duplicate so I decided to stick strictly to hardcover collections (and TPBs if a hardcover doesn't exist).

So I'm gonna sell this and my full Mirage run as well as a few other things like my IDW #1 RI Eastman Sketch

If no one wants to make an offer, that's fine too. If possible, please let me know what you think I could get for it on eBay (or elsewhere). I know how to look a completed/sold listings on eBay but for lots like this that are few and far between, it can be hit or miss.

So this lot includes:

IDW Ongoing
#1 RI: B (the foldout with all four turtles)
#2-71 (all are Cover A)

Minis/One-Shots
I'll list them later but it's literally every single one published so far. All Cover A, where applicable.

I'll get some pictures for anyone interested but right now I just wanna know what I can expect to get.
i know you'd like to keep the set together.
but if you should eventually decide to break up the set, i definitely would be interested in getting Tmnt #5 A from you.