The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 06-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #101
gobo
Wacky Action

Look what you did, Jester.

gobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 02:11 AM   #102
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Turtle View Post
i dont mind explain my idea again.
What was your idea again?

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Fugitoid Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 11:21 AM   #103
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist

That Fugitoid met his robotic bro/best buddy during a mission with the turtles...
Old 06-22-2012, 12:34 PM   #104
jestergoblin
Mad Scientist

God, reading this is painful. Did we lose half the mods of this place in my absence?

The concept of a female turtle drastically changes the implications of the turtles. As they currently stand, the four turtles must stick together because they are the only ones of their kind: they are their entire species. In a lot of ways, this is what holds them together.

Over the years, they have skirted around with female companions like April, Ninjara, Mona Lisa and Karai but Venus drastically changed the status quo. It basically comes down to should the turtles even have the option to procreate and how does that change them?

From a storyline, it could be fascinating to see how each of the four react to such a possibility. If you made a femme fatal "Slash," that would be very interesting to show new sides of each character. Would Leo and Raph just see her as a noble challenger like Karai? Would Mikey be happy to just have someone new to talk to?

But more importantly, I think it would drastically change Donatello. In the comics, Donny has been shown to have anti-social, sociopathic tendencies like keeping Baxter Stockman's robotic body trapped and hidden for experiments. Would Donny turn into a twisted take on Doctor Moreau?

A female turtle, whether she's Slash or not, would drastically change the dynamic of the four - especially if she's evil.
jestergoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 12:47 PM   #105
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist

sounds like a horrible fanfic to meh....
Old 06-22-2012, 01:21 PM   #106
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior

Quote:
That Fugitoid met his robotic bro/best buddy during a mission with the turtles...
Wait, what? Can you please explain it one more time for me in better detail?

"You are right, I have always known about man. From the evidence, I believe his wisdom must walk hand and hand with his idiocy. His emotions must rule his brain. He must be a warlike creature who gives battle to everything around him, even himself."
-Dr. Zaius
Old 06-22-2012, 10:16 PM   #107
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist

ok well, im thinking fugitoid may have a bro or something, maybe twin bro, who got turned into a robot too. he is as intelligant as his brother, but only evil and dark. not like his brother, he thinks that its unfair to be trapped in a robot body by accidence, therego he hate the whole world and he became evil. he works for shredder and wants to use his power to destroy the world... and letter on, fugitoid confront him in a mission with the turtles. that's how thing starts to get twisted frm then on...
Old 06-23-2012, 01:32 AM   #108
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior

Hmmm...I'm not sure I still understand. Fugitoid created his brother to kill the Turtles?

-Dr. Zaius
Old 06-23-2012, 02:53 AM   #109
gobo
Wacky Action

I think it should be his brother from another motherboard.

Old 06-23-2012, 09:30 PM   #110
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist

not exactly... fugitoid is not evil, his bro is. his bro is the new blood of the shredder who wants to kill the turtles. basically, shredder is using fugitoid's bro who is also using shredder at the same time to fulfil each other's needs. fugitoid knew he has a bro missing for a long time but he never expect to meet him again in that situation, in a battle. the reunion is gonna be very twisted...

Last edited by Mr.Turtle; 06-23-2012 at 09:36 PM.
Mr.Turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #111
KROW
Meat-n-Potatoes Man

Quote:
ok well, im thinking fugitoid may have a bro or something, maybe twin bro, who got turned into a robot too. he is as intelligant as his brother, but only evil and dark. not like his brother, he thinks that its unfair to be trapped in a robot body by accidence, therego he hate the whole world and he became evil. he works for shredder and wants to use his power to destroy the world... and letter on, fugitoid confront him in a mission with the turtles. that's how thing starts to get twisted frm then on...
Quote:
not exactly... fugitoid is not evil, his bro is. his bro is the new blood of the shredder who wants to kill the turtles. basically, shredder is using fugitoid's bro who is also using shredder at the same time to fulfil each other's needs. fugitoid knew he has a bro missing for a long time but he never expect to meet him again in that situation, in a battle. the reunion is gonna be very twisted...
Quote:
sounds like a horrible fanfic to meh....
I agree with you.

- Optimus Acid Trip - Cult of a Half-Shell - Raiden's Bitter Tongue -
I don't try to be funny; I fail at it naturally.
KROW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #112
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!

i think it would be cool to have a slash-like female character... but i would guess that actually turning slash into a girl would be a little too much for most fans to handle... they can barely take a change in catch phrase, let alone a change in gender.
Old 06-24-2012, 02:49 AM   #113
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior

So what you're saying is, The Shredder is the Fugitoid's brother? And the Shredder lost the Fugitoid a long time ago?

-Dr. Zaius
Old 06-24-2012, 03:01 AM   #114
gobo
Wacky Action

That's not even good fanfiction.

Old 06-24-2012, 03:18 AM   #115
mysterycolor
t-u-r-t-l-e seller!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fugitoid Jones View Post
So what you're saying is, The Shredder is the Fugitoid's brother? And the Shredder lost the Fugitoid a long time ago?
shredder is the fugitoid's brother... that must have been a wild night!
Old 06-24-2012, 12:57 PM   #116
Mr.Turtle
Mad Scientist

....no wut im saying is gobo is fugitoid's bro.
Old 06-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #117
Candy Kappa
The Agenda of Existing

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterycolor View Post
i think it would be cool to have a slash-like female character... but i would guess that actually turning slash into a girl would be a little too much for most fans to handle... they can barely take a change in catch phrase, let alone a change in gender.
There would be riots, RIOTS I tell ya!
Candy Kappa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 02:33 PM   #118
Fugitoid Jones
Stone Warrior

Quote:
....no wut im saying is gobo is fugitoid's bro.
So gobo is Shredder's bro? And Shredder wants gobo to kill the Turtles alongside Fugitoid? Am I following your idea right?

-Dr. Zaius

Tags
gay, nick