Old 10-07-2002, 06:12 PM   #41
enigma-1
Foot Elite

*wraps her wings about her, deciding what she should do next*
enigma-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 06:52 AM   #42
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth walked on, wondering what was to happen if he had actually reached that roof. As he was ready to leave the alleyway, an image blinked in his mind. It was the eyes of someone he knew. Tiger? No. It was someone who had been a threat to him. It couldn't have been Rex. He could've sworn he disposed of him. Rex was a figment of his imagination. Rex was the past. Now was a time that something else had struck.

You know who I am the eyes appeared to say to him. But who? Who owned those eyes? Cory? Or was it someone that he knew before the MAU? His mind raced with sudden images of important people of his past.

I know who you are Stealth's mind said to the eyes, but it was a lie. He didn't know. Too many things in his past would let him know who or what he thought it was.

The roof came back to mind, and he had to think of ideas a soon as possible. How hard could it be for a snapping turtle to reach a roof? Especially when this turtle used to kill for a living?

R-iZZy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 03:24 PM   #43
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Jade...that building is in my line of view, do you think you could move it? Jade smiled "Sure why not?"

Jade rubbed her palms together until a large fireball was produced "How many people do you think are in that building Enya?"

my sense detect none she thought to Jade

Jade hurled the ball at the building, and watched it explode with massive force. "Ha...If man is so strong why didn't he put a magic spell on his dwelling places?" she lifted her hand and created a small forcefield protecting herself from the falling debris.

"This is great...Let see if our detective friend can figure this one out!" Jade giggled with delight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwamu The Kappa View Post
Voting: pick which lies you think sounds best.
Storm Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2002, 03:51 PM   #44
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator

Ryan heard a string of obscentities come out of the mouths of his two other coworkers after they saw an entire building a block down the street explode to smithereens. The patrol car came to an abrupt stop on the middle of the street since it was now littered with phone poles, bricks and debri.

"What the hell was that?!" one asked as he steeped out of the car. The other called int ot he staion to report the incident, and get more fire trucks on the spot.

"It's something.. beyond our control," Ryan said to no one inparticular.

"Say what?"

"Better book this under the X-files. I ran into a lady over by the resturant. Needless to say, she wasn't your everyday human," Ryan then explained, hoping that he wouldn't have to got into the wghole nine yards. They knew of acute ways to pick up on clues, but when it goes into the paranormal they tend to get finicky.

"Oh man... now you're telling me this isn't your run of the mill gang war terrorism?"

"Not really... it is terrorism, but on a different level. Man against demon," Ryan shifted some. He was itching to get back to the station, so he could embark on his own investigation.

After securing the area, and confirming that no human lifes were lost, they group finally headed back to the station.
HorseTechie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2002, 06:59 AM   #45
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth noticed some of the debris falling to earth, his body unprotected and very vulnerable to anything, at this point. He was in an area where he could be visible to any eye looking at his direction. His yell seemed audible, compared to the volume of the explosion.

Before a debris could hit him, he jumped out of the way, but a brick hit his leg. He dropped to the floor, in pain, as if he were shot in his leg.

This must be a sign of you! Stealth said to those eyes, as the imagery was still blinking in his mind. Work like that can't be done by a force as strong as you!

Truly, do you perceive that I did this? those eyes said back at him.

Those eyes haunted him for a period of time, but it had to get out of his way, as a massive crowd began to encircle the scene.

It was times like these that Stealth had to forget about his sorrows and worries. Sure, he hadn't seen Tiger in a while, but it wouldn't be as bad as these people detecting his existence. Stealth hopped to his legs and hobbled on that injured leg. He dove into the shadows of the dark alleyway, once again, as the crowd watched the scene.

Masses of ambulances and sirens shrilled through the air, as the crowd was mesmorized by the scene.

"These people act like they never saw a f*ckin' disaster before!" Stealth whispered to himself.

He had to stay in that alleyway. Maybe that roof wasn't his calling card. Maybe he wasn't meant to meet what was up there. He met Tiger when Tiger came to him.

Oh boy, Stealth thought to himself, as he remembered Tiger. The first time me and Tiger met, it was with my pistol at her head. *chuckle* Well, maybe there'll be another day to get somewhere else.

Stealth thought about what he said to himself, but he wasn't a quitter. The only to capture the fly was not to come to it, but for it to come to him. But this was different. He could always use his tactics. He was a well-trained fellow. He needed to reach that roof.

Old 10-09-2002, 08:31 AM   #46
enigma-1
Foot Elite

*hears the explosion from where she's roosting, wings lifting unconsciously* Great. What's happening now?
Old 10-09-2002, 08:35 AM   #47
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

"Enya, it's getting to crowded, I wish to leave." Jade pouted Alright...Perhaps we will meet our friend at lower level of this city

Jade climbed down the fire escape "You find him, your a lot more stealthy than I." Enya nodded and slinked off into the shadows.

Enya lifted her nose to the air and sniffed This fellow smells of blood and death, he could be dangerous she thought to herself as she came up behind him quite interestin, his looks are peculiar she padded closer to him.

ahhhh.....he seems to be injured as well, if he should try anything, i should be able to take him. she grinned to her self
Quote:
Old 10-11-2002, 06:33 AM   #48
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth stood in the alleyway, pacing back and forth, wondering what he could do. He held out the handle to his glowing kitana blade and thought for a second, Maybe I should snipe each bystander one by one!

Stealth had no idea that he was being overshadowed. It wasn't peculiar to him to be spotted, but if he had no idea about it, it only bugged him in the slightest way.

I'm gonna get somewhere, but that roof means nothing to me. Stealth thought to himself.

Stealth leaned against a wall and tried sneaking his way out, away from the crowd. Ambulances and firemen worked on the fire of the building, as it continued to burn. Stealth looked at the building and spoke aloud, yet undetected by the mesmorized crowd, "Who did this sh*t!"

Old 10-11-2002, 08:05 PM   #49
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator

Back at the station, Ryan tried to make his plead be known on the case. The chief looked was dubious about the new investigation the detective wanted to embark on. Alone.

"I'll call for back up if I need it," Ryan pressed. "I do have exprience in these sort of things.. you can say,"

"Mhh... I dunno. If the problem is caught, how would you deal with it? We deal with human offenders... we are not the ghostbusters, or excorcists, or... or... vampire hunters!"

"I'm sure there is something to deal with it... there always is. I'm going," Ryan left. Yes, it was a bold measure that was asking to his job to be revoked, but his good reputation was what let them go along with his stubborn determination.
Old 10-11-2002, 09:39 PM   #50
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

perhaps the answer you seek is closer than you think Enya appeared from the shadows behind Stealth Why were you following my mistress and I Her thoughts to him were inquisitive.

Oh and don't bother reaching for your weapons...they wouldn't save you from me, even if I had intended to kill you The tips of her fangs showed as she grinned
Quote:
Old 10-12-2002, 04:29 PM   #51
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth sharply turned around, his hand at clutching his blade. He stared at the creature speaking to him and laughed at it.

"Do you really think fangs scare me?" he taunted. "I've seen sharper fangs on an elderly tarantula! As for venom, you can take my imitation of one!"

Stealth spat at the creature, then took a step back, then explained himself. "As for the stalking of you and your little compadre up there, I just seem to have a curious mind. Is that a problem? Because if there is... (pause) you can answer to my little glowing friend in my hand..."

Old 10-12-2002, 08:10 PM   #52
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

"Oh no...the fangs are just for looks deary!" Jade appeared on the opposite side of Stealth handling a ball of fire "You make bold threats for someone who is injured!"

Enya eyed Jade He's a disrespectful little whelp, this one. She looked back at Stealth Threaten me as much as you like, but do not threaten us both and expect to live!

"Now Enya, let us be civil, perhaps he would like to our proposition before he starts swinging his blade." Jade narrowed her eye's at Stealth "Forgive Enya, she is still young and eager, now would you like to hear me out or must we battle?"
Quote:
Old 10-14-2002, 02:10 PM   #53
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator

These two are quite hilarious... a match of equal power and stubborness, Ryan mused as he watched them in a shadow on the rooftop of another building across the gap of an alley.
Old 10-14-2002, 02:20 PM   #54
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth stared at Jade with a raised eyebrow, "Have you ever done both at the same time?" he asked.

He held his blade out and chuckled a bit. "It's really fun! Here, let me show you the ropes."

Stealth swung his blade, but intentionally missed the blow. "The whole object is to battle while talking. You'll find it an interesting method of conversation. Let's begin, shall we?"

Stealth clutched the handle of his blade with both hands and snarled at Enya and Jade. "Unless you'd rather that we sit like civilized mutants and speak what's on our minds."

Old 10-15-2002, 05:20 PM   #55
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Jade smirked at the mutant and threw her fireball down, between his feet "Very well, but be warned I may be a princess, but I am a worthy oponent." She snapped her fingers and Enya leaped to her side Alright....finally some action Enya extended her claws.

Enya was suddenly weighted down with Jades green cape "Sorry, Enya but two against one isn't fair, go busy yourself else where, and don't get my cape dirty!" Enya scowled at Jade and then to Stealth perhaps someother time mutant! she turned and dissapeared into the darkness I will find someone else to play with!

Jade pulled a dagger from the side of her boot "Watch closely now or you might miss something!" She tapped the blade three times and muttered some words, to which the blade imediatle beagan to glow a bright blue and evently it became a long silver Katana.

Jade took a fighting stance "My proposal to you...." she thrust her blade at Stealth "....is that you help us on our mission."
Quote:
Old 10-16-2002, 08:06 AM   #56
HorseTechie
Inactive Moderator

Ryan drawn closer to the wall to better hide in the shadow. That cat had been dismissed for some reason.
Old 10-16-2002, 11:33 AM   #57
enigma-1
Foot Elite

*sighs, spreading her wings and gliding off toward the latest bit of trouble*
Old 10-16-2002, 09:51 PM   #58
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Enya paced back and forth in the shadows, her tail flicking about Jade still treats me like the scared weak little cub I was so long ago! she wrinkled her nose in disgust but I have power now....I am stronger and wiser! She sensed someone watching her but dismissed it as the mixing of feelings, of anger and excitement.

Feeling the need to shread something, Enya extended her claws and attacked the 6 foot sapling in her path My claws run through this tree as easily as they do simple humans! She watched the tree fall silently and went about her pacing once more.
Quote:
Old 10-17-2002, 07:01 AM   #59
R-iZZy
The Long Con

Stealth blocked the attack with his glowing blade, but looked into Jade's eyes with a puzzled look in his eyes.

"What the hell are you talkin' about?" Stealth asked.

Emotions rushed through him. "Mission" was the last thing he thought he'd have to do. His years of experience in the MAU were pleasing to him, but that organization of mutants crumbled worse than the Incan ruins. Thinking of Rex was a problem for him. He knew that Rex was dead, but what could he do? Flashing images of Tiger came to mind, as he thought of her body taking Rex's place in his past missions.

He finally snapped out of his half-second trance and remembered that his blade was still blocking her blade. He released his blade, rushed under her blade, and stood behind her. He knew she would turn around quickly, so he stood behind her and clutched his glowing blade with both hands and held the blade toward Jade. It wasn't a position to kill, but it was threatening nonetheless.

"Keep talkin' Missy," Stealth said. You really got my attention now!"

Old 10-17-2002, 10:54 AM   #60
Storm Wolf
The Thread Killer

Jade spun around quickly and let her blade clash with Stealth's "I am the rightful heir to this polluted land you call a City!" She pushed both the blades up near Stealth's face, then brought her face within mere inches of his it would be so easy to take him she thought to herself But no I won't, he shall be much more interesting under his own command She pulled her face away from his resisting her urge "I need someone strong to help me recruit new clan members....and to teach me about man's magic and his new weapons." She eyed Stealth's pistol with inquisitive eyes.

Jade shoved Stealth's blade from hers and jumped into the air, and landed a few feet in front of him blade ready "I need someone with experience....and as there will be no lack of those wishing to eradicate me, so in turn there will be no lack of action!" There was a hint of excitement in her features as she grinned at Stealth.
Quote: