The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Merchandise > Toy/Collectible Discussion

Notices

Old 12-01-2020, 07:12 PM   #2901
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coro View Post
I technically still have my NECA vendor license, BUT....

These are target exclusives if you recall.

Only thing going to the small guys are the Arcade ones at this point. The margin on NECA stuff is pretty good. No reason to not carry NECA if you can get their stuff. I got restock notices on the 1/4 scale turtles, but I had closed down at that point.
I appreciate the information. I'll check it out on "store 3.0" as my next move. I took a look at CMDStore - my only thing is that they are already 5 bucks above retail - in of itself not bad, but once you have shipping and tax where will the price be at on the two packs?

I'll keep it on hand though as an option. I'm falling way behind on this line. I have several ordered, but I've still never seen an April or Casey two pack. Never saw the promo colored Turtles or the Foot 2-packs either.
IMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 07:18 PM   #2902
Coro
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
I appreciate the information. I'll check it out on "store 3.0" as my next move. I took a look at CMDStore - my only thing is that they are already 5 bucks above retail - in of itself not bad, but once you have shipping and tax where will the price be at on the two packs?

I'll keep it on hand though as an option. I'm falling way behind on this line. I have several ordered, but I've still never seen an April or Casey two pack. Never saw the promo colored Turtles or the Foot 2-packs either.
I’ve still managed to keep 100% on collecting this line. 2 of everything cause I’m a box and loose collector. I ordered 2 of each of the ratking and splinter sets from CMD which was 268 after shipping/taxes. So I was up charged a total of 20-ish which I would have had to pay target anyway.

At least that’s the way I see it....

Edit: I don’t have the leader trikes yet either but I will

Coro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 10:26 PM   #2903
AlZarkovski
Mad Scientist

TMNT ultimate foot solider first look.
AlZarkovski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:16 AM   #2904
mikey see
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlZarkovski View Post
TMNT ultimate foot solider first look.
Pretty cool but I still feel like this is a skip for me. I've already got two normal Foot and two damaged and I don't care about the Alpha character. That police hat would be kind of nice but I don't see $30 worth of value for me personally.
mikey see is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:22 AM   #2905
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey see View Post
Pretty cool but I still feel like this is a skip for me. I've already got two normal Foot and two damaged and I don't care about the Alpha character. That police hat would be kind of nice but I don't see $30 worth of value for me personally.
This combined with my likely hood of being able to get it at retail makes it likely pass for me too.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:25 AM   #2906
xZAOx
Stone Warrior

Yeah, I'm not buying that when the only thing I'd even remotely be interested in is the new head. I don't troop build, but I've already been "forced" into 4 foot soldiers as it is.
xZAOx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 08:34 AM   #2907
wpugh2424
Mad Scientist

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZAOx View Post
Yeah, I'm not buying that when the only thing I'd even remotely be interested in is the new head. I don't troop build, but I've already been "forced" into 4 foot soldiers as it is.
If we are basing the ultimate foot soldier off of some inspiration from the Archie comic book I would think this would be a bit more bulky. This looks like a normal soldier to me but this is for the toon line and not Archie
Old 12-02-2020, 10:30 AM   #2908
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xZAOx View Post
I mean yeah. It's a cool bundle, but it's basically a Foot Soldier with a ton of accessories. This could have been an accessory pack, but hell if it was they'd have charged the same thing for it anyway, lmao!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpugh2424 View Post
If we are basing the ultimate foot soldier off of some inspiration from the Archie comic book I would think this would be a bit more bulky. This looks like a normal soldier to me but this is for the toon line and not Archie
Agreed 100%. Definitely do not see an Archie influence here - not that there was supposed to be, but I know what you mean with the head.

But as I pimp it every chance I get - I'd be down for a Lawson or Mitchroney inspired Archie line in a heartbeat. That would truly be my last TMNT hurrr-ra.
Old 12-02-2020, 11:07 AM   #2909
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Damn it I need it. I don't have but one foot soldier, the one that came with casey .
Last Ronin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2020, 02:47 PM   #2910
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Ronin View Post
Damn it I need it. I don't have but one foot soldier, the one that came with casey .
You never picked up the original wave 1 releases?
Old 12-03-2020, 02:13 AM   #2911
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMJ View Post
You never picked up the original wave 1 releases?
Nope, I never knew they were a thing lol. Then, by the time I did the 2nd wave color varients turtles were sold out, just my luck. I got into these very late in the game. So far I have Zorak two pack, Casey Jones/foot, Bebop Rocksteady, Shredder/Krang only.... no damn turtles smh. I do have both arcade turtles waves.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:08 PM   #2912
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Nope, I never knew they were a thing lol. Then, by the time I did the 2nd wave color varients turtles were sold out, just my luck. I got into these very late in the game. So far I have Zorak two pack, Casey Jones/foot, Bebop Rocksteady, Shredder/Krang only.... no damn turtles smh. I do have both arcade turtles waves.
That sucks. I literally just the other day sold a wave 1 Raph/Foot 2-pack. It was one of the only extra 2-Packs I had. I bought a second one by mistake early on.

Had I known I would've let you know. Seriously maybe like 2 days ago I think.
Old 12-03-2020, 01:13 PM   #2913
inaheap
Mad Scientist

Quote:
They are planning a 4 pack of the trench coat ones. Hopefully, they will be regular turtles underneath for people who missed the earlier waves.

We do not stop playing because we grow old. We grow old because we stop playing

When I became an adult I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up.
inaheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 02:05 PM   #2914
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

I just got my Zarak and Zork from Target.com in bubblewrap and minty! I didnt get a shipping notice and still shows preparing for ship lol
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 07:24 PM   #2915
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by inaheap View Post
They are planning a 4 pack of the trench coat ones. Hopefully, they will be regular turtles underneath for people who missed the earlier waves.
Yeah I saw those thanks man

I'm planning on getting them as soon as possible. I need them, can't just have baddies without someone to beat up.
Old 12-03-2020, 07:26 PM   #2916
TMNTFanatic4Life
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMNTFanatic4Life View Post
I just got my Zarak and Zork from Target.com in bubblewrap and minty! I didnt get a shipping notice and still shows preparing for ship lol
To add to this...I did get a shipping notice about a hour after it arrived my porch, lol
TMNTFanatic4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2020, 11:16 PM   #2917
Last Ronin
Hench Mutant

Minty? I guess that's an upside to getting them from the mail. In store boxes (in my experience) are always all banged up to high hell *and I don't think it's customers* either the carrier doesn't give two F****s or the Neca rep stocking these is always hungover... possibly on drugs, yeah he must be high as Fk
Old 12-07-2020, 06:49 AM   #2918
staypuftweepel
Foot Soldier

Here’s a review I made for Zarax and Zork! These guys barely got any screen time, but They make awesome toys! https://youtu.be/gdk29-wbKIw
staypuftweepel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 03:41 AM   #2919
Bluelightsaber
Thug

It bums me out that everyone is calling him Zarax because of a typo.
Bluelightsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2020, 09:56 AM   #2920
IMJ
Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluelightsaber View Post
It bums me out that everyone is calling him Zarax because of a typo.
Satipo or Sapito!