The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-10-2017, 04:18 PM   #2521
Redworld96
Stone Warrior

Pictures of the promo with better quality on Spoilers:

Spoiler:

For the last picture:That doesnt look like the Robot Donnie we have all seen. What if that is the REAL Donnie? Edit: Or Metalhead
And that mystery mutant being protected by Robot-Donnie, it wears yellow ribbons and yellow bandana (and according to the one who took the pictures, maybe purple things in its left hand and right leg, but it's hard to tell)

Last edited by Redworld96; 09-10-2017 at 04:25 PM.
Redworld96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:26 PM   #2522
CyberCubed
Overlord

I don't know what to make of this last 3-parter at all. I'll just take Ciro's word for it when he says it's something special.

Seems like a totally weird way to end the show though.
CyberCubed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #2523
newfan
Mad Scientist

They look horrible.. I wonder if they are airing out of order so that the kids remember them as they were.
newfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:36 PM   #2524
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
I wonder if they are airing out of order so that the kids remember them as they were.
Yeah, I wonder if Nick feels the 3-part crossover with the Fred Wolf Turtles makes a better finale for the show, especially since it looks to include a whole bunch of main characters.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:41 PM   #2525
Powder
So tired of this place

Man, that sh*t's gonna be wild. I can't wait.

I'm convinced that none of you have ever experienced joy
Powder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 04:59 PM   #2526
Tarris Vaal
Stone Warrior

Im liking the Nightwatcher vibe coming with Raph's armour.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...the-sedisverse
Tarris Vaal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:10 PM   #2527
Faster and Cheaper
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by newfan View Post
They look horrible.. I wonder if they are airing out of order so that the kids remember them as they were.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
Yeah, I wonder if Nick feels the 3-part crossover with the Fred Wolf Turtles makes a better finale for the show, especially since it looks to include a whole bunch of main characters.
When they air I have a funny story that I heard about how Nickelodeon and how they viewed these episodes. It's why I found it surprising that they are airing the finale before the other two arcs.
Faster and Cheaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 05:28 PM   #2528
CyberCubed
Overlord

I imagine the finale has spoilers from the other arcs? Or rather shows us a "The end" screen the others don't? Or something like that?
Old 09-10-2017, 05:49 PM   #2529
victory_angel
Foot Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post

For the last picture:That doesnt look like the Robot Donnie we have all seen. What if that is the REAL Donnie? Edit: Or Metalhead
And that mystery mutant being protected by Robot-Donnie, it wears yellow ribbons and yellow bandana (and according to the one who took the pictures, maybe purple things in its left hand and right leg, but it's hard to tell)
There is also a yellow heart on the pancho thing this mutant is wearing. If that turns out to be Donnie and April's child, maybe they had a daughter.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:48 PM   #2530
DevilSpooky
Stone Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redworld96 View Post

Yep, it has Donnie's Purple and April's Yellow, I'm 99.9% sure this is their kid, either adopted or otherwise.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:18 PM   #2531
snake
Disgusting

I am hyped.

These will probably be the best episodes of the series.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:27 PM   #2532
Papenbrook
*The King of Nothing*

Quote:
Originally Posted by snake View Post
I am hyped.

These will probably be the best episodes of the series.
Somehow, I highly doubt that.
Papenbrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 07:32 PM   #2533
CyberCubed
Overlord

Well even if they aren't, what does it matter. The 80's crossover looks to be a proper finale to the series regardless. This is just an extra story set in the future.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:53 PM   #2534
snake
Disgusting

Quote:
Well even if they aren't, what does it matter. The 80's crossover looks to be a proper finale to the series regardless. This is just an extra story set in the future.
Is this gonna be your new thing? The apocalypse arc is the finale, and if Nick treated the show properly, you wouldn't even be saying this.
snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 09:08 PM   #2535
CyberCubed
Overlord

Yes, but given the crossover eps are the last arc set in the present day and includes the entire main cast (including Karai, Shinigami, Casey, April, etc) it's more of a proper sendoff to the show.
Old 09-10-2017, 09:22 PM   #2536
FredWolfLeonardo
Big Blue Boy Scout

Not to mention the 2k3 series also ended on a crossover. I wonder if it will become a regular thing in every series to come for them to meet some past iteration when they end.

I personally hope thats not the case, but I think it would be cool if one of the future versions met the version thats going to succeed them. For example, The 2018 Rise turtles meet the turtles set to appear in the show afterwards in the final episode, and then the new show with those turtles starts.

Last edited by FredWolfLeonardo; 09-10-2017 at 09:29 PM.
FredWolfLeonardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 10:24 PM   #2537
CyberCubed
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by FredWolfLeonardo View Post
I personally hope thats not the case, but I think it would be cool if one of the future versions met the version thats going to succeed them. For example, The 2018 Rise turtles meet the turtles set to appear in the show afterwards in the final episode, and then the new show with those turtles starts.
I'd find it funny if the 2018 show has crossovers with the current Nick TMNT. Since Nick owns both cartoons it'd be easier to do a crossover with it's own two series, and they can even bring Ciro back and the VA's very easily.

By the time we get further into the 2018 series the Nick cartoon will be fairly old (hell it's already be a decade old by 2022, oddly enough), so it'd be perfect crossover time.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:50 PM   #2538
Vicky82
Emperor

About Mikey not appearing in the final, can't see that happening. It wouldn't be right to not have all 4 turtles in the final.

With the crossover out on the DVD this week, I would expect that to leaked online so The future arc will be final for me. Oh man can't believe it's ending next week

Vicky82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:21 PM   #2539
victory_angel
Foot Elite

This stretch of episodes is likely going to begin in the futureverse. But it would be cool if they have some brief moments coming up to that time.

The first moment could be ten years into the future. Let's assume that the mystery turtle is Donnie and April's child. The episode could start at the farm house or the lair if they must.

Mikey bets Raph, Leo, and Casey a pizza that the child will be a girl. Donnie is pacing back and forth in worry. Leo tells Donnie to calm down, but Donnie says he can't because this is something they didn't know was even possible. And they don't know what the result even would be.

At that moment there is a cry coming from the lab/infirmary. Karai comes out and tells Donnie that he is a father. April is shown sitting in bed looking tired, but happy at the new bundle of life in her arms.

The fast forward maybe fifteen years, the Turtles are going on a mission. Donnie says good byes to April and their child. The child asks when she (Let's assume they have a daughter) will go on missions with her father and uncles. Donnie tells her she will be able to join them sometime soon. During the mission, however, tragedy strikes and Donnie is seriously wounded. We don't see how, we just have the Turtles find Donnie badly wounded.

Shift over to the lair where everyone is waiting. Rockwell comes out (Maybe Fugitoid is inexplicably revived as well) and says that he has done what he could. However, to save him, they had to use Metalhead to fix the damages.

Shift to years in the future where we see Donnie has been made into a cyborg ala image comics.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:30 PM   #2540
ToTheNines
[sic]

Quote:
Shut the **** up already. The Usagi arc takes place after the 80's crossover too. It's not the finale.
ToTheNines is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
season 5