The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > 4Kids TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 05-18-2015, 03:59 PM   #41
aliena
Hench Mutant

I'm half way through season 3 now and I'm wondering how I lived without seeing this show. I must go back and watch them all again since I've been binging three and four episodes a night.

Hands down my favorite Raph of all time and I love the continuity. It's so refreshing! Lot's of favorite episodes, but I don't recall the titles. I think I better jot them down as I go.
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:34 PM   #42
Netkeeper
tactical blackquill

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post
I'm half way through season 3 now and I'm wondering how I lived without seeing this show. I must go back and watch them all again since I've been binging three and four episodes a night.

Hands down my favorite Raph of all time and I love the continuity. It's so refreshing! Lot's of favorite episodes, but I don't recall the titles. I think I better jot them down as I go.
I am not surprised at all that you're loving it. Glad you're enjoying it!
Old 05-19-2015, 05:49 AM   #43
mrminister4446
Thug

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowmario27 View Post
It definitely get's better after the first few episodes, I also thought it wasn't that great in the beginning.
The plot and everything gets better! Take all of our words for it
I think that the filler episodes get a bit boring to watch too
mrminister4446 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 07:43 AM   #44
CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy
Annalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliena View Post

That's what I was wondering.

I know a lot of people love the Nick cartoon, but for me, 4Kids TMNT is the definitive cartoon. Closest to the source material, and with the most serious take.

Now there are a lot of elements in Nick that I would love, but there are a number of elements that also frustrate me... 4Kids Seasons 1 through 4 are golden to me.
Old 05-19-2015, 07:27 PM   #45
aliena
Hench Mutant

Quote:
Originally Posted by CylonsKlingonsDaleksOhMy View Post
That's what I was wondering.

I know a lot of people love the Nick cartoon, but for me, 4Kids TMNT is the definitive cartoon. Closest to the source material, and with the most serious take.

Now there are a lot of elements in Nick that I would love, but there are a number of elements that also frustrate me... 4Kids Seasons 1 through 4 are golden to me.
I must admit that I struggled through some earlier episodes, but it slowly began to get better for me. I think I was trying too hard to compare it to Nick, but there is no comparison.

So many good things about it...I just adore Raph and Leo, Leatherhead, Bishop, the writing, the action, the adventure, the Lair, the daring risks for a kids show! My head is going to explode! This is how you show respect for the fans. No wonder everyone writes fic about this show in particular.

I just watched Exodus last night, OMG, amazing episodes.
Spoiler:
I can't believe Karai did what she just did. Get away from Leo you bitch! Why do I get the feeling that Shredder is going to get off that ice meteor?
aliena is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
4kids