The Technodrome Forums

Go Back   The Technodrome Forums > TMNT Universes > Nick TMNT Cartoon Discussion

Notices

Old 09-19-2017, 03:01 PM   #1
Redmage1987
Hench Mutant

Wal Mart currently selling 2nd 1987 Crossover on DVD

So I was at Wal Mart today, buying my Dad Wonder Woman for his birthday, and as I was getting in line, I noticed that Wal Mart is currently selling a DVD with the second 2012 TMNT Crossover with the 1987 turtles. It only has "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" listed on it (along with "Lone Rat and Cubs", but that's a different episode altogether), however it's the full three parter all put together into one long episode. So it does, in fact, have "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady", "The Foot Walks Again!", and "The Big Blowout" all on it. I thought you all might like to know for whoever's interested in picking it up. Here's what the case looks like...

EDIT: Nevermind, just saw the other thread for this. My bad, move along, lol.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg GEDC0273.jpg (93.8 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg GEDC0274.jpg (94.6 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by Redmage1987; 09-19-2017 at 03:18 PM.
Redmage1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 03:07 PM   #2
Coola Yagami
Overlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redmage1987 View Post
So I was at Wal Mart today, buying my Dad Wonder Woman for his birthday, and as I was getting in line, I noticed that Wal Mart is currently selling a DVD with the second 2012 TMNT Crossover with the 1987 turtles. It only has "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady" listed on it (along with "Lone Rat and Cubs", but that's a different episode altogether), however it's the full three parter all put together into one long episode. So it does, in fact, have "Wanted: Bebop & Rocksteady", "The Foot Walks Again!", and "The Big Blowout" all on it. I thought you all might like to know for whoever's interested in picking it up. Here's what the case looks like...
Yep, all 3 parts but featured as one long episode.

Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/
Coola Yagami is offline   Reply With Quote